Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Is the Amber cult really comparing future roe victims to…Amber? So unhinged and disrespectful towards those victims. Those victims can’t abort their unwanted kid, those women have less human rights now. What does this have to do with Amber? 

The deep end they go off to to try to make a shitty point and defend a certified liar.  I’m disgusted.  

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

Is the Amber cult really comparing future roe victims to…Amber? So unhinged and disrespectful towards those victims. Those victims can’t abort their unwanted kid, those women have less human rights now. What does this have to do with Amber? 

The deep end they go off to to try to make a shitty point and defend a certified liar.  I’m disgusted.  

Not a person who said that if a wife yells at her husband he gets to beat her up and that makes them both victims, teaching us about women's rights

I'd be real quiet if I was you :mazen:

15 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Not a person who said that if a wife yells at her husband he gets to beat her up and that makes them both victims, teaching us about women's rights

I'd be real quiet if I was you :mazen:

Where do these lies come from?? Where did I say that? *reported*

You Amber supporters are unhinged. Y’all need help, really. 

Edited by Patient Zero

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

Where do these lies come from?? Where did I say that? *reported

You Amber supporters are unhinged. Y’all need help, really. 

Oh sorry, you said if she insults him

That's much better :mazen:

Also that user calling me transphobic here what in the hell :mazen:

On 6/22/2022 at 9:17 AM, Mobility Mary said:

The way everyone's favorite pick me is really trying to make use of her 5 minutes of fame :bibliahh:

Go away already Camille. Go get prepared for the next trial where you're defending the rapist, pedo, wife beater cause your misogynistic arguments won't work again since he beat up a man this time.

You have to admit, she’s good at her job and amazing in a way that she managed to change people perception on depp when he’s clearly a certified wife beater to an innocent little baby who can do no wrong. 

Edited by gugunikko

Wow these Amber fans are really crazy! Omg! 

Let me ger out of here quick. 

3 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Oh sorry, you said if she insults him

That's much better :mazen:

Also that user calling me transphobic here what in the hell :mazen:

How do you explain this then?

On 6/19/2022 at 7:52 PM, Mobility Mary said:

Very cool very fascinating

On 6/12/2022 at 4:30 PM, Mobility Mary said:

God the way there are now literally hundreds of flags for different microidentities or whatever they are called. :rip:

Cringe people trying too hard to be unique and oppressed.

On 6/19/2022 at 7:25 PM, Mobility Mary said:

Small, but loud group of people are constanly playing Oppression Olympics and coming up with new microidentities accompanied by 200 self-diagnosed disorders

On 6/21/2022 at 9:09 PM, Mobility Mary said:

Only for me and only so I can talk **** about an identity that rhymes with the word "winery"

And then defending your fave’s racism because “she’s a country singer!” as if country singers should get a pass for racism. :rip:

12 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Not you comparing this to someone working with Chris Brown. She's a country singer omg!!!!! Get help :mazen:

You clearly have a problem with trans/non-binary (or should I say non-winery) people. Then there’s your support of racism. And to top it off you defend abusers like Amber Heard!

:shakeno:

4 minutes ago, Daydream said:

How do you explain this then?

And then defending your fave’s racism because “she’s a country singer!” as if country singers should get a pass for racism. :rip:

You clearly have a problem with trans/non-binary (or should I say non-winery) people. Then there’s your support of racism. And to top it off you defend abusers like Amber Heard!

:shakeno:

I have a problem with non binarism and xenogenders, not trans people. Considering you are here stanning Johnny I don't think you get a say in this situation considering he misgenders IO to this day and called him a d*ke *****.

Also in the Kacey discussion you are talking about, the proof of her racism was her being a country singer, so let's not

I won't be schooled on social justice from a proud Michael Jackson, Johnny Depp and Chris Brown stan :bibliahh:

Amber DROPPED as a United Nation's Human Rights Ambassador :ahh: 

Legends supporting legends. :heart2:

On 6/21/2022 at 7:25 PM, Mobility Mary said:

Worms for brains. You really thought you did something there :rip:

That classy personal attack cause you hv nothing to say:) 

6 hours ago, Froufrou said:

That classy personal attack cause you hv nothing to say:) 

And you are so full of arguments that you have use a cut up 30 second recording oh her saying how ridiculous it would be to think th@t she was faking all of it for years as a proof that she committed a hoax. Do you even know where the audio is from or do you just base your opinioms on 30 second recordings luv?

Ok just coming across this thread and shocked by the language in the OP. How has that not been edited yet?

This thread is worth to check out. How can someone see all of this and still be convinced Johnny didn’t hit Amber not even ONCE. You don’t have to be pro-Amber to call a spade a spade. Johnny Depp is an abuser.

LMAO — every pro-AH account out there is a lame ass half-dead echo chamber :laugh:

CgKzL9c.png

Cause even the cult knows their arguments are all piss-poor, their evidences too shoddy, and their legal standing too shaky to withstand any actual scrutiny.

That's one more way you know how the jury found her guilty in all counts.

2 hours ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

This thread is worth to check out. How can someone see all of this and still be convinced Johnny didn’t hit Amber not even ONCE. You don’t have to be pro-Amber to call a spade a spade. Johnny Depp is an abuser.

Depp's upcoming court case, in which he assaulted someone a movie set, continues to show how truly unhinged and VIOLENT he is. 

2 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Depp's upcoming court case, in which he assaulted someone a movie set, continues to show how truly unhinged and VIOLENT he is. 

Pssstdon't get your hopes up high and expect a court case on your TV.

JD is rumoured to be negotiating an out of court settlement with "Rocky" (that's the name of the guy who is suing JD). This wimp is probably already shaking in his boots at the prospect of getting his azz grilled by Camille, which is why it looks like he'd rather avoid her and settle, again showing his whiny wuss naure after getting bitchslapped in a man-to-man brawl, and forever exposed as a fake tough guy chickenshit fraud (not worthy of his nickname). If that happens it's no new thing: JD has no problem admitting he has gone mano-a-mano with a few male assholes in his lifetime, after all he is humble enough to share security burden with his bodyguards (doesn't let them alone do all the dirty work), while at the same time having the humility to be a restrained chivalric gent who has never laid hands on any woman, even at the cost of becoming a victim himself, which is what domestic violence and #metoo/#himtoo is all about.

So then it's open and shut. The fraudulent Rocky will accept his coins, then sadly discover he would have to fork over half the amount to his ambulance-chasing lawyers and take home an insignificant rest — after that he will never be heard :wink: of ever again.

Edited by Raiden

What the actual **** :ahh:

I thought we cared about male victims here? But looks like we care about Johnny (who's not even a victim) only.

His supporters just keep showing how deranged they are

2 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

What the actual **** :ahh:

I thought we cared about male victims here? But looks like we care about Johnny (who's not even a victim) only.

His supporters just keep showing how deranged they are

Too complicated for your brain? It's not only about gender.

Domestic violence simply has nothing to do with this case.

Metoo is not about street fights, bar brawls and the like between males (or between females for that matter) who are irregular or basically strangers to each other.

Now if this fake Rocky dude had been for example JD's secret gay lover or something, then you would have had a point. But he isn't, so you don't.

13 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Too complicated for your brain? It's not only about gender.

Domestic violence simply has nothing to do with this case.

Metoo is not about street fights, bar brawls and the like between males (or between females for that matter) who are irregular or basically strangers to each other.

Now if this fake Rocky dude had been for example JD's secret gay lover or something, then you would have had a point. But he isn't, so you don't.

So if someone just randomly beats you up in the street that's what you would call a street fight? Assaulting someone is fine as long as you're not dating? No wonder you support Johnny with this mentality

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

Pssstdon't get your hopes up high and expect a court case on your TV.

I wasn't. And no one else was, either. 

11 minutes ago, Raiden said:

And what exactly is YOUR point? Depp has been accused of physical assault by two different people who have NO RELATION to each other. Instead of reaching the logical conclusion that Depp is an abuser, you choose to create conspiracies and discredit every victim that comes forward. 

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

This wimp is probably already shaking in his boots at the prospect of getting his azz grilled by Camille, which is why it looks like he'd rather avoid her and settle, again showing his whiny wuss naure after getting bitchslapped in a man-to-man brawl, and forever exposed as a fake tough guy chickenshit fraud (not worthy of his nickname)

You really have a talent for twisting narratives in Depp's favor. If Depp didn't assault him, why is he choosing to settle in the first place? Isn't he innocent? Again, when a settlement is discussed outside of court, the logical conclusion would be that DEPP wants to avoid a trial because he knows the outcome wouldn't be in his favor. I mean he went after Amber TWICE to prove this, so why is settling now? But that doesn't fit your narrative, so you're twisting it to make the victim look bad when DEPP is trying to settle out of court. It's also disturbing how you're shaming this victim for being reluctant to go to trial out of fear of being discredited by Depp's legal team. 

4 hours ago, Raiden said:

LMAO — every pro-AH account out there is a lame ass half-dead echo chamber :laugh:

CgKzL9c.png

Cause even the cult knows their arguments are all piss-poor, their evidences too shoddy, and their legal standing too shaky to withstand any actual scrutiny.

That's one more way you know how the jury found her guilty in all counts.

That’s your response to a thread full of evidences that prove Depp physically and emotionally abused Amber? :katie:  You’re not even trying to see Amber’s side of story. Depp is not even worth defending, he hates gays and women, but if this violent junkie is the hill you’re willing to die on be my guest. 

On 6/28/2022 at 7:53 PM, Pans Labyrinth said:

That’s your response to a thread full of evidences that prove Depp physically and emotionally abused Amber? :katie:  You’re not even trying to see Amber’s side of story. Depp is not even worth defending, he hates gays and women, but if this violent junkie is the hill you’re willing to die on be my guest. 

There’s a reason why that person who made the original thread used only 10 seconds long audios instead of the full context :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.