Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

She makes a reference about Kate Moss being pushed down stairs.

Kate Moss says Johnny never pushed her down the stairs.

Then she says Kate Moss "came out of the woodwork".

:shakeno:

What a disgrace to women.

Yikes. Amber is such a disgusting creature. Imagine supporting THAT!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Just now, My Tears Ricochet said:

Yikes. Amber is such a disgusting creature. Imagine supporting THAT!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

So according to this man, the trailer was NOT trashed like Amber claimed.

Jesus, does this woman not lie about anything?

:shakeno:

Who s*its on someone's bed?

She is SO nasty.

:rip:

Did you guys hear something? I think it's some kind of pest...

6IdeSEn.png

spill-the-tea-sips-tea.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Why is this thread still going :skull: 

2 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Why is this thread still going :skull: 

Yeah, I don’t get it either.

Amber LOST the trial. Let’s just accept this :celestial2:

why are people still here? it's like talking to a wall on both sides. you'll never agree with each other, so just stop and move on :skull:  

Edited by LustSpell

42 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

why are people still here? it's like talking to a wall on both sides. you'll never agree with each other, so just stop and move on :skull:  

I've seen numerous topics of people just arguing about pop girl sales for ages, at least this one is relevant to our society

11 hours ago, NausAllien said:

I mean we have "legal experts" spewing blatant lies like Amber not being cross-examined in the UK trial. And when they were called out for lying, they had to retract their previous statement:

These are the GRIFTERS people like @Chris use as a source of "reliable" information. The so-called "Lawtube" community:

7e6dcd0f-8d83-48e5-9926-04c8f3503440_192

ALL LIARS AND GRIFTERS!

LMAO — the butthurt because not a single lawtuber concurs with AH on the verdict? Why would they? These are competent legal professionals, lawyers, law clerks, some even prosecuting attorneys and what-not. Agreeing with AH just for the sake of it would have taken their credibility down to AH's level. That too explains the critical behavior of journalists with legal expertise, like Savanna Guthrie to name one latest example.

Funny enough, the only decent "lawtuber," Legal Eagle only made TWO videos about the entire case. Videos that were VERY impartial and fact-based, and yet the completely ignored him in this ranking. The LIAR that said Amber wasn't cross-examined is ranked as #1

Wait a minute, so all them lawtubers are grifters except that one lawtuber  — even tho he too didn't take the side of AH and fully concurs or understands the verdict? just like all the others? How pathetic. It's really embarrassing that there are literally NONE, not one legal expert on AH's side. She should seek the help of those already on her payroll: Elaine and Rotten's law firms — one of them could order one of their junior assistants or apprentices to set up a pro-AH lawtube account.

Edited by Raiden

By the way who is the "spokesperson for Amber Heard" that some outlets are yapping about?

It's alleged to be either her sister or Eve Barlow but my bet is it's AH herself, literally dictating to either Eve or her sister (and they doing nothing other than transmitting). Because the way this so called "spokesperson" spews utterly twisted upside-down bollox BS suggests that it has to be AH herself.

h4844hif3c691.jpg

:bibliahh:

'Wannabe' movie star Amber Heard 'unaware' she has lost the trial

423043_4730917_updates.jpg

Amber Heard is insisting to justify her loss at the defamation trial against Johnny Depp, says expert.

"This is a person who is delusional and that is just offensive to the entire court process and all those jurors who gave up their time to weigh in on whether Amber Heard lied. They found she did and with malice and still this wannabe movie star is unaware that she has lost.

"We are all tired of hearing about this case," they added.

Speaking of her decision for a sit-in, they added: "It was bizarre. A really bad decision. It has done a lot of damage. Heard has hurt victims of domestic violence. They are afraid they won't be heard."

https://www.geo.tv/latest/423043-wannabe-movie-star-amber-heard-unaware-she-has-lost-the-trial-watch

----------

Oh wow, oh wow.

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

By the way who is the "spokesperson for Amber Heard" that some outlets are yapping about?

It's alleged to be either her sister or Eve Barlow but my bet is it's AH herself, literally dictating to either Eve or her sister (and they doing nothing other than transmitting). Because the way this so called "spokesperson" spews utterly twisted upside-down bollox BS suggests that it has to be AH herself.

h4844hif3c691.jpg

:bibliahh:

"expressing her thoughts and feelings, much of which she was not allowed to do so on the witness stand"

Is this person for real

The amount of fake dramatics and instant mood changes Amber was pulling on the stand...I...just... ntP6jzP.gif

4 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

HudJn3K.png

Literally using media from a country where being gay is crime  :toofunny2:

If you would actually READ, the original source comes from Sky News Australia

But there are spiders in Australia that can kill gays, so I guess it's not a reliable source :celestial2:

Who's Afraid of Amber Heard?

WFzQtRd--Z9kg2hGvqCWGkhK94P_sviGzUWX0Z-A

"Staying neutral is understandable — I can understand anyone wanting to avoid the wrath of the Depp death cult — but I think it misses the mark. We gain nothing by refusing to address the complexities of abuse. We lose everything by creating a dichotomy between Amber Heard’s story and the theoretical stories of good victims, better victims, “real” victims — while, in the process, implying that her sustained public degradation is only bad because of what it will do to less difficult women."

"One of the most frustrating aspects of the cultural response to the suit is the sheer volume of people now insisting that it’s both radical and necessary to declare that women can lie. “Women CAN do bad things,” proclaim the viral tweets and pseudo-philosophical TikToks, boldly assuming an affect of subversion despite occupying the same philosophical position as a sanitorium baron from 1955. If the never-ending barrage of amateur political punditry on the internet is to be believed, we need to be having this conversation, lest feminism go too far (nevermind the fact that women’s liberation is no nearer now than it was before #MeToo went viral on Twitter). The idea that the dominant culture has moved forward enough for the systemic distrust of women to be anything other than a default setting is somewhere between bizarre fantasy and bold-faced manipulation: in reality, everyone still thinks women are lying all the time, and they never stopped for a second."

"Johnny Depp has used every weapon in his artillery to paint a detailed and specific picture: one of a crazy, scheming woman who spent over a third of her life crafting a conspiracy to bring down the thriving career of a beloved celebrity and boost her own in the process. It’s a familiar caricature, and one that’s been used to discredit and demonize women for hundreds of years."

:clap3:

The Heardsters are something else. :lmao: They talk about cases irrelevant to this one, they try to discredit the jurors, they act as if homophobia has ANYTHING to do with this case, they try to blame the media. Anything and anyone BUT Amber can do no wrong in their eyes. Delusional. Just focus on the facts. The same facts that led the jury to their verdict.

4 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

The way you drag them for filth every time, yet they still keep trying :bibliahh:

I guess nothin can beat your internet princess source:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I guess nothin can beat your internet princess source:bibliahh:

Girl anytime we post any evidence or facts you say we are deflacting or start cracking up at our "essays". I didn't post that article as a proof of him being a wife beater, I posted it cause it was a beautiful write up of this situation. Get a grip of yourself already :bibliahh:

Some users need to go spend time with their fathers.

Go get some air.

23 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Who's Afraid of Amber Heard?

"Staying neutral is understandable — I can understand anyone wanting to avoid the wrath of the Depp death cult — but I think it misses the mark. We gain nothing by refusing to address the complexities of abuse. We lose everything by creating a dichotomy between Amber Heard’s story and the theoretical stories of good victims, better victims, “real” victims — while, in the process, implying that her sustained public degradation is only bad because of what it will do to less difficult women."

"One of the most frustrating aspects of the cultural response to the suit is the sheer volume of people now insisting that it’s both radical and necessary to declare that women can lie. “Women CAN do bad things,” proclaim the viral tweets and pseudo-philosophical TikToks, boldly assuming an affect of subversion despite occupying the same philosophical position as a sanitorium baron from 1955. If the never-ending barrage of amateur political punditry on the internet is to be believed, we need to be having this conversation, lest feminism go too far (nevermind the fact that women’s liberation is no nearer now than it was before #MeToo went viral on Twitter). The idea that the dominant culture has moved forward enough for the systemic distrust of women to be anything other than a default setting is somewhere between bizarre fantasy and bold-faced manipulation: in reality, everyone still thinks women are lying all the time, and they never stopped for a second."

"Johnny Depp has used every weapon in his artillery to paint a detailed and specific picture: one of a crazy, scheming woman who spent over a third of her life crafting a conspiracy to bring down the thriving career of a beloved celebrity and boost her own in the process. It’s a familiar caricature, and one that’s been used to discredit and demonize women for hundreds of years."

:clap3:

It's not a painted picture — it's a proven fact.

AH was literally certified to have connived against JD by a jury of her peers, in a free and fair court benched by a fellow woman. 

And she was also rated by a medical professional to be a bipolar narcissist, so that even covers the "crazy" part.

Edited by Raiden

Not Amber releasing 10 years worth of therapy notes that corroborate her version of events, only for Depptards to either ignore the evidence, or claim that Amber Gone Girl'd Depp and has been scheming to tarnish his reputation for over a decade. At this point, the jokes write themselves. :dies:

Edited by Weld_E

On 6/20/2022 at 4:49 AM, Weld_E said:

Not Amber releasing 10 years worth of therapy notes that corroborate her version of events, only for Depptards to either ignore the evidence, or claim that Amber Gone Girl'd Depp and has been scheming to tarnish his reputation for over a decade. At this point, the jokes write themselves. :dies:

https://youtube.com/shorts/bj0kAh7stfc?feature=share

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.