Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Never been here for this either-or dynamic in the court of public opinion or this thread and still firmly argue they’re both horrible people which I’ve said since Day 1 of this trial - comes down to who happens to be worse which I’ve never bothered to litigate once you cross a certain threshold in action physically, verbally, financially, and/or psychologically. Won’t be supporting either moving forward.

Just also popped in here to say that Savannah Guthrie has always been a Jesus-pusher and grifter and horrible journalist.

Her career should’ve died years ago in her defense of Oppenheim during the #MeToo era.

Ok, y’all can continue.

:coffee2: 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

The Heardsters thinking we “stan Depp”. They just don’t get it. We don’t stan anyone, that’s the difference between you and us. 

Yep, their overal lack of critical thinking:rip: 

5 hours ago, Daydream said:

The Heardsters thinking we “stan Depp”. They just don’t get it. We don’t stan anyone, that’s the difference between you and us. The only thing we stan is INNOCENCE and JUSTICE. And that’s why he won. But they blindly believe Heard because they have a blanket rule of #believeallwomen.

Omg this shameless gaslighting :bibliahh:

Half of us didn't know who Amber was before the trial, meanwhile one of the most popular memes of the trial is "Remember this as the day you almost caught Jack Sparrow" so spare me

Something VERY interesting indeed:

In Johnny’s witness testimony for the UK trial dated 12th of December 2019 he states the following; “She is a calculating, diagnosed borderline personality; she is sociopathic; she is a narcissist; and she is completely emotionally dishonest.” However, Dr Curry testified in the US trial that she conducted her evaluation of Amber, in which she determined she has BPD, on the 10th and the 17th of December 2021. Amber was not diagnosed with BPD before sessions with Dr Curry.

Edited by Mobility Mary

3 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Yep, their overal lack of critical thinking:rip: 

How brave of you to post this since you displayed the poorest critical thinking skills out of all users in this thread. Combined with your self delusion, your posts have always been of no substance. 

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

How brave of you to post this since you displayed the poorest critical thinking skills out of all users in this thread. Combined with your self delusion, your posts have always been of no substance. 

The worst thing about this clown is that they pretend to be IMPARTIAL every single time they're called out for being horrible and vicious towards Amber. 

8 hours ago, Looolqueen said:

Not y'all STILL camping in here:skull:

Also who the hell advised her to do that interview she did with Savannah :rip: She really is her worst enemy.

MTE. :rip:

Amber cult still doesn't understand that you don't have to be a Depp stan if you're bashing Amber :rip:

Yes, I've bashed Amber. As long as she continues making a fool of herself, I will happily continue to drag her

But that doesn't make me a Depp stan <--- try to learn this as a first step :celestial2:

Y’all still fighting :devil:

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

The worst thing about this clown is that they pretend to be IMPARTIAL every single time they're called out for being horrible and vicious towards Amber. 

But that’s what she deserves for being a horrible person 

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

I don't see a single piece of evidence that she's a bad person let alone a horrible one. Meanwhile, there are a billion of examples of Johnny being one of the most vile celebs out there, even outside his relationship with Amber so let's keep that energy for him luv.

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

A horrible person who actually took the time to learn ASL so she could communicate with her hearing-impaired fans:

Depp has never done ANYTHING in his life that was selfless or altruistic.

A man so egomaniac he's now attacking his own daughter (through controversial NFTs) for daring not to defend him during the trial:

This is the type of TRASH, GARBAGE, DESPICTABLE HUMAN BEING Y'ALL ARE DEFENDING

Dragging Amber defending Depp                                                  

Get this through your gaslighted skulls :bibliahh:     

Everytime someone bashes Heard, the Amber cult immediately goes "bu bu bu bu Johnny!!" as counter argument, instead of just admitting that she's trash herself as well. But they blindly protect her, even with all the evidence out there where she exposes herself as a LIAR and MANIPULATOR.

But yeah, just continue with the "bu bu bu Johnyy!!!" stuff.  This won't make Amber innocent, though

I always admitted Johnny being trash. Can the Amber clult admit the same for Heard? I don't think so, because the lack of critical thinking and scapegoating will prevent them for doing so. :celestial2:

8 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Dragging Amber defending Depp                                                  

Get this through your gaslighted skulls :bibliahh:     

Everytime someone bashes Heard, the Amber cult immediately goes "bu bu bu bu Johnny!!" as counter argument, instead of just admitting that she's trash herself as well. But they blindly protect her, even with all the evidence out there where she exposes herself as a LIAR and MANIPULATOR.

But yeah, just continue with the "bu bu bu Johnyy!!!" stuff.  This won't make Amber innocent, though

I always admitted Johnny being trash. Can the Amber clult admit the same for Heard? I don't think so, because the lack of critical thinking and scapegoating will prevent them for doing so. :celestial2:

I don’t know why this dead ass thread is still open

But THIS THIS ALL OF THIS 

On 6/15/2022 at 4:57 PM, Gladiator said:

Says the lawyer, for the man who convinced the world he had scissors for fingers

Why would she say this :rip: I’m sorry but :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Why would she say this :rip: I’m sorry but :rip: 

She was wrong about the character, but Depp has convinced the world he's like Jack Sparrow in terms of personality, when the reality is that he's an awful human being, who has mistreated everyone in their life, has been arrested multiple times for beating people up, is on trial for punching a crew member, abuses all kinds of drugs and alcohol, has a strained relationship with his children, referred to the mother of his children as a "French ex *****," sued every person who's been in his life including his entire business and management team, etc, etc, etc.

Amber's point is that people can't tell the difference between the lovable characters he portrays on screen, and the awful person he is in real life. 

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Depp has convinced the world he's like Jack Sparrow

No he has not. :rip: You’re just trying to insult “the world” - as you say it, by saying we can’t differentiate a person from a fictional character.

Out of all the arguments you Heardsters have had, this has to be among the most ridiculous. The way you’re just making up anything in your head and trying to pass it off as the truth.

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

I always admitted Johnny being trash.

Receipts?

90% of your posts are either joking about Amber or arguing with Amber defenders. You can claim to have “trashed” Depp when confronted with his atrocities, but your posting history shows your clear bias and misogyny as you dedicate most of your posts to tear her down.

21 minutes ago, Daydream said:

No he has not. :rip: You’re just trying to insult “the world” - as you say it, by saying we can’t differentiate a person from a fictional character.

Out of all the arguments you Heardsters have had, this has to be among the most ridiculous. The way you’re just making up anything in your head and trying to pass it off as the truth.

Let's ignore the fact how many of the popular memes concerning this trial are about Jack Sparrow :rip:

And the world that supports people like Johnny Depp anr Michael Jackson needs to be called out and insulted

3 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Let's ignore the fact how many of the popular memes concerning this trial are about Jack Sparrow :rip:

And the world that supports people like Johnny Depp anr Michael Jackson needs to be called out and insulted

Who cares what memes there are. HOW did that influence the trial and verdict in ANY way? :skull: And what has Michael Jackson got to do with anything too? Christ the amount of deflection. @Patient Zero you're right that these... people... are looney.

6 minutes ago, Daydream said:

And what has Michael Jackson got to do with anything too? Christ the amount of deflection

Michael Jackson walked so Depp could run. He tricked everyone into believing he wasn't a PEDOPHILE and CHILD RAPIST, in spite of the mountain of evidence and MULTIPLE victims that came forward. Heck, his own sister knew what he was (a PEDOPHILE), but she was forced to retract her honest statements by the MAFIA that is the Jacksons. I recently watched Leaving Neverland and it breaks my heart so many boys had to go through such disgusting sexual abuse, but people ignore the half dozen allegations because they like MJ's music.

These IDOLS can get away with anything because there are many idiots that will support them even when they do the most twisted and gut-wrenching things imaginable.

Edited by NausAllien

I didn't know that Johnny Depp was on trial for pedophilia and child rape. I'm so sorry! Thanks for checking me. This is how we learn.

OT: Amber Heard felon.

Who cares what memes there are. HOW did that influence the trial and verdict in ANY way? :skull: And what has Michael Jackson got to do with anything too? Christ the amount of deflection. @Patient Zero you're right that these... people... are looney.

Your logic is truly something  else

Anyway, we discussed evidence a billion times and debunked so many lies and myths spread about Amber. It's Deppsters who are deflecting, not us and your posts and posts by the person you are tagging to come and save you are perfect examples of it. You never have the answers to posts analyzing the case so you instead start these pointless petty arguments.

Edited by Mobility Mary

51 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I didn't know that Johnny Depp was on trial for pedophilia and child rape. I'm so sorry! Thanks for checking me. This is how we learn.

Reading-comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? :biblio:

14 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Reading-comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? :biblio:

I read everything you said and the MJ case still has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Maybe if the trails were for the same offences you’d have a point, but you might as well be comparing the JD/AH case to shoplifting for all the difference it makes.

I don’t know who I feel sorry for more - Johnny for the grief this case has caused him, or you Amber fanatics for how in denial you are and how you believe her lies even after she’s been proven a liar. She’s sucked you in good and proper. It’s quite sad to be truthful.

I read everything you said and the MJ case still has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Maybe if the trails were for the same offences you’d have a point, but you might as well be comparing the JD/AH case to shoplifting for all the difference it makes.

I don’t know who I feel sorry for more - Johnny for the grief this case has caused him, or you Amber fanatics for how in denial you are and how you believe her lies even after she’s been proven a liar. She’s sucked you in good and proper. It’s quite sad to be truthful.

Who exactly proved her as a liar? You are a joke Miss MJ :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.