Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

It's clearly edited, look at how her checkmark is framed :rip: I even follow her and checked myself, saw nothing.

The way they didn't even bother to check and see if Taylor actually liked it.......Cult Depp stans in a nutshell skfksks :toofunny3:

Sending love to any victims of domestic violence who have been triggered by this. 

To the people finding joy in the moment, I am so sorry sweetie. I am sorry to you and the people left in your life (if there are any) that this is what makes you tick and brings you joy. I hope you find a way to feel this passionate about somebody who isn't just a parasocial relationship for you. 

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Elon is the type that would side with Depp, not her. What? :skull: 

They dated and he payed the ACLU to ghostwrite her WaPo op-ed

Just now, Nexto said:

Depp stans still spreading disinformation :toofunny2: Are y'all supposed to celebrate your prized pig wife beater? 

Heard stans having the nerve to talk about about “spreading disinformation” when that’s the very thing she did that is now gonna lead to her bankruptcy.

ipsGZBz.thumb.gif.506c7ccce046d69aa77aa8

2 minutes ago, Nexto said:

Depp stans still spreading disinformation :toofunny2: Aren't y'all supposed to "celebrate" your prized pig wife beater? 

I know todays been rough due to that massive L and the 10 people in real life who support her, but it’ll be okay, I promise! 

This entire thing has been unbearable from start to finish 

Amber stans having meltdown in this thread, justice was served and she lost :celestial5:

Says “I seem to have lost a right I thought I had as an American-to speak freely and openly” 

Meanwhile: limits and sensors who can respond to her tweets 

The irony writes itself :rip:

A court certified Liar

Edited by Bears01

A reminder that "women can do absolutely no wrong" is an incredibly naive notion. I did expect a significant amount of blind stanning of Amber "nobody will believe you.mp3" Heard on this site solely due to her gender, but it's still so cringeworthy to read. 

Edited by Wyvern

Can someone explain how the US jury system work? Did they get to go home during the holiday weekend? I mean it's pretty obvious that they would talk to people/read about it online to form opinions on the matter. 

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Says “I seem to have lost a right I thought I had as an American-to speak freely and openly” 

Meanwhile: limits and sensors who can respond to her tweets 

The irony writes itself :rip:

A court certified Liar

Conservatives and their inability to understand what freedom of speech mean. Twitter is a private enterprise and Amber is allowed to use the platform as she wishes, same way people have the right to come and go but that doesn't mean you can enter someone's house and just stay there.

4 minutes ago, Nexto said:

A reminder that 4ch*n is only two clicks away

How dare you? I wanna call her a "lying s*ut" under her posts!

1 minute ago, brazil said:

Can someone explain how the US jury system work? Did they get to go home during the holiday weekend? I mean it's pretty obvious that they would talk to people/read about it online to form opinions on the matter. 

In most cases they go home and live their normal lives but are instructed not to do any research. How can they enforce that? Hard to do unless they keep tabs on them. Nowadays I think it's very hard not to be fed any kind of information unwillingly that's why during the selection process they also test your bias after receiving extra information.

13 minutes ago, brazil said:

Conservatives and their inability to understand what freedom of speech mean. Twitter is a private enterprise and Amber is allowed to use the platform as she wishes, same way people have the right to come and go but that doesn't mean you can enter someone's house and just stay there.

Let me guess, since the “isms” and “ists” name calling by heard Stan’s flopped like a fish in finding an excuse for why the overwhelming majority of people who aren’t on ATRL didn’t believe her, the next thing to do is to call anybody who doesn’t believe her bs, it to call them “Republicans”!!!

Nice try, it’ll flop just like the last attempts by salty heard Stan’s :cm:

Edited by Bears01

A forum full of old bitter gay men celebrating a woman being failed by society... who is shocked? Y'all do this for fun on the daily for pop girls :rip:

This entire case was the biggest joke ever. The fact that the jury wasn't sequestered and subjugated to the shameless MASSIVE online misinformation campaign by Depp should be grounds alone for a mistrial.

I feel so sorry for Amber, and hope she can be vindicated one day. :heart:

Edited by Machete

Awful verdict. The jury ruled Amber lied about being abused by Johnny AND Johnny lied about her abuse allegations being a hoax. Make it make sense. Two things can’t be true at the same time. They should’ve both lost in the sense that none of them won anything. Both are abusers and liars

I feel so bad for all the women on atrl who may have had to read through the disgusting misogynistic cesspool that is this thread :skull: 

some of you are so ******* pathetic but it's not surprising in the least

It’s just sad that this court case was public because obviously it’s gonna have a lot of impact on people. I haven’t followed it at all but yeah this is definitely one of the bad parts of celebrity culture.

32 minutes ago, MasterExpose said:

In most cases they go home and live their normal lives but are instructed not to do any research. How can they enforce that? Hard to do unless they keep tabs on them. Nowadays I think it's very hard not to be fed any kind of information unwillingly that's why during the selection process they also test your bias after receiving extra information.

They really can’t :deadbanana2:

One of the juror’s wives literally texted him that Amber was psychotic and that Johnny was “set up”. It’s disgusting 

Edited by tellem

30 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Let me guess, since the “isms” and “ists” name calling by heard Stan’s flopped like a fish in finding an excuse for why the overwhelming majority of people who aren’t on ATRL didn’t believe her, the next thing is to do is to call anybody who doesn’t believe her bs is to call them “Republicans”!!!

Nice try, it’ll flop just like the last attempts by salty heard Stan’s :cm:

Why did you avoid answering to the fact that your claims that there's countless of wrongful domestic violence convictions in America is largely unfounded?

36 minutes ago, MasterExpose said:

How can they enforce that? 

It's called sequestering the jury, which is literally common practice. People can't make ridiculous comments like claiming the UK justice system is worse than the US while ignoring that Depp's success was essentially from exploiting holes within the US legal framework over how powerful people can manipulate the law.

• This only being a public affair because Herd's op-ed was for the Washington Post, whose headquarters are located in Virginia (which in itself is damning for WaPo whose credibility with survivors is trash now for setting up those who trust their publication to speak their truth about abuse for failure) and Depp re-litigating the matter despite literally losing the same case already in the UK;
  • Depp then exploiting that the judge didn't feel the need to sequester a jury in a civil case over defamation, unbeknownst to her that the plaintiff was planning a massive image rehab campaign with a PR team.
  • Depp's team exploiting that the result of his team literally leaking *edited* audio and video clips from evidence was not a dismissal of Depp's case, but simply a requirement to switch representation; the same lawyer who Amber quite literally won her own defamation suit against today was the one forced off the case, but whose actions in leaking manipulated clips from evidence and the impact this would have on public opinion and thus the jury is apparently null.

Same people who go "how can anyone not support Johnny??" then turnaround and go "how is someone like Donald Trump so popular despite his crimes", not realizing they're two sides of the same coin. :toofunny3:

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.