Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Just now, kawk said:

Amber Heard is a certified husband beater and a certified LIAR in the eyes of the law. Case closed! 

5tyz.gif

It's obvious you neither followed the case nor heard the verdict. None of the jury judgements were about Amber being physical or abusive to Depp. Go troll on Twitter instead.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

1 minute ago, kawk said:

Amber Heard is a certified husband beater and a certified LIAR in the eyes of the law. Case closed! 

5tyz.gif

:cm::cm: poor ATRL. L after L after L after L

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

This is the only place I’ve seen people “pro-Amber.” My socials are filled with Johnny’s statement and support for him. It’s a weird dystopian world right now. 

We aren't "pro-Amber" we are pro-facts, and pro victims/survivors of abuse.

I think I've shown time and time again WHY I believe Amber's allegations to be true, and I backed up my beliefs with insurmountable amounts of evidence, as someone who took the time to read the verdict from the UK trial and see all the evidence from both sides.

I personally don't care for or stan Amber as an actress/celebrity. But I do believe her, and the more I learned about this case, the more assured I've been that my trust was not misplaced. 

27 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

how multiple innocent people are wrongly convicted and sent away for decades

...what? :deadbanana4: The most common convictions that are overturned are murder that pre-date DNA and drug felonies; why are you suggesting that there's some high wrongful conviction rate for domestic violence? Only a third of domestic violence cases are reported and brought to trial, and then only a third of domestic violence cases don't end up dismissed. Literally less than 1-in-10 domestic abusers will end up facing legal consequences for their actions???? And that's if the numbers are generous and optimistic??

IPV is one of the hardest convictions to land and nonsense like Depp's public PR circus have only made it harder now because essentially speaking about being a victim of domestic violence without having a legal conviction to testify such as proven 100% truthful opens up the victim to being found to have potentially slandered their abuser. :skull:

You don't even know what the jury found or what the case was about from the incoherence of your posts. Depp's peers didn't clear him of having beat her and assaulting her and abusing her; the entire aspect of defamation lies on if Amber was knowingly truthful when saying she saw herself as a victim of domestic violence, with the jury finding that she couldn't have been acting in truthfulness because the nature of how she reacted to Depp's abuse and fought back:mazen:

People are horrified that being rich and famous enough can easily win the public over and make them turn on domestic abuse victims who don't fall into perfectly sympathetic modes of fight, flight or freeze, and instead of at least having sympathy for them over Depp's toxicity (which you can acknowledge even if you believe Herd is toxic), your go to reaction is to... mock victims of domestic violence reeling over Depp's PR game excusing the factual abuse he instigated? :skull:

Edited by Communion

Yet y'all wanna sit here and treat this like a pop girls chart run stan war

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

We aren't "pro-Amber" we are pro-facts, and pro victims/survivors of abuse.

They know this. A user in here posting the ridiculous claim that "millions of people are wrongfully convicted of domestic violence" outs their end-game and goal of opening up survivors of physical and sexual abuse up to more harm. :mazen:

The way you can tell some users here forgot to log into 4chan instead

ipsGZBz.thumb.gif.506c7ccce046d69aa77aa8

7 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

That's sadly what will happen. And ten years from now, when there are more people coming forward with accusations against Depp, or he has to go to trial like he has to next month for assaulting someone, people will realize how wrong they were about this whole situation.

Time will be the ultimate truth teller. Of that, I'm sure...

That’s what people don’t understand.

This type of bandwagon hate based on literal disinformation is NOT going to age well at ALL. The “GP is on her side :juanny:“ posts are extremely cringe, but I can’t imagine how they’ll look years from now 

What an ugly and disturbing day for the women in the United States of America. But this is just another ugly day in the string of ugly days for women in the United States of America, with many more to come - the fall of an empire.

Such a predictable ending - the Depp stans collectively creamed their pants when he’s a violent abuser. So true to the nature of most male abusers in this country, and 40% of cops here. This story is too predictable and boring.

Great. The evil was defeated :clap3:now get back to work on your epic movies king depp

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The way you can tell some users here forgot to log into 4chan instead

ipsGZBz.thumb.gif.506c7ccce046d69aa77aa8

Oh? Should I make a thread attacking female pop stars for no reason because they’re a “threat to Gaga” like your fanbase does on here….literally everyday. 

Please, a ton of you are no better than the 4chan losers yourselves :rip:

The Fantastic Beasts franchise owes Johnny an apology now huh.

idk why the supposed "experts" here thought that Amber was going to win. 

It was clear that JD had the better team and enough material to win.

Not that I support him but I do recall some proclaimed experts here saying day and night that he was going to lose. 

Results aside, I never expected to see this case get so much attention. Literally this was a topic of discussion everywhere. :deadbanana:

The liar lost! Whew. :WAP:

21 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

Yet y'all wanna sit here and treat this like a pop girls chart run stan war

Hearsay :rip: y’all believe anything from Twitter and it’s embarrassing 

Amber is getting dragged to hell on social media. I guess the GP did not buy her lies and bad acting. Wish they wouldn’t paint Johnny as a saint tho

Johnny my king you will ALWAYS be famous :jonny: Edward Scissorslay :jonny: Jack Slayrow :jonny: WILLIE WANKER :jonny: 

1 minute ago, D02 said:

CREATE A TOPIC

Poor Swiftie Heard Stan’s :rofl:one of the smartest woman in the entertainment industry for a reason :clap3:

10 minutes ago, D02 said:

OH MY

TAYLOR LIKE DEPP POST

oh now isn’t this a turn-up for the books. maybe I can get on board with her after all then.

you-got-a-point-true.gif

EDIT: oh it’s fake? what a shame, back into my bad books she goes!

Edited by Daydream

7 minutes ago, D02 said:

OH MY

TAYLOR LIKE DEPP POST

4 minutes ago, D02 said:

CREATE A TOPIC

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Poor Swiftie Heard Stan’s :rofl:one of the smartest woman in the entertainment industry for a reason :clap3:

That's fake.

Seriously though, Johnny is clearly the victim here. No matter what you guys say. She’s a ******* head case. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.