Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

58 minutes ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Amber: "I could have leaked it and done more with it"

Camille: "But earlier in this trial you stated that you didn't know how to leak things,"

Amber: "That's correct." 

The way the jury gasped in the background :bibliahh:. What a fraud :bibliahh:

That's how Camille catches the liar :jonny5:

Notice how Amber is always heated when queen is questioning her :eatpopcorn:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

I wonder if all the members defending Depp would agree to being banned if the verdict comes and Depp's case is dismissed like most are predicting. :eli:

18 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Camille is such a legend. Lmao she grilled the turd real good. What a queen. 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I have testified for both victims and perpetrators of violence in court as an expert witness. 

So did Dr Spiegel and other Amber’s clown expert witnesses :toofunny3:

Edited by Patient Zero

22 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

That's how Camille catches the liar :jonny5:

Notice how Amber is always heated when queen is questioning her :eatpopcorn:

How can that be lying?
The world is crazy.
Basically Camille is playing a language trap.
It's kinda like we see people say"I can destroy you."
Doesn't really mean they actually know how to destroy you.

6 minutes ago, drsouchan said:

How can that be lying?
The world is crazy.
Basically Camille is playing a language trap.
It's kinda like we see people say"I can destroy you."
Doesn't really mean they actually know how to destroy you.

That's what every lawyer does for a living. Eventually gets the truth out of you. Camille is incredible. Very bright future for her regardless the result of this messy trial. 

Whitney's face during Amber's cross :bibliahh:

Camille absolutely obliterated Amber during cross. But the way Camille did it makes me really hate lawyers sometimes. They can be too ruthless, without even caring about the mental state of a witness. I felt bad for Amber at times because the poor liar was struggling so much :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

That's what every lawyer does for a living. Eventually gets the truth out of you. Camille is incredible. Very bright future for her regardless the result of this messy trial. 

You can't be serious.
Camille tricks people with language trap and you approve of her misinformation instead of agreeing with the logic?

y'all would be calling camille all sorts of names if she was on amber's team :rip: 

the way she fumes and laughs while questioning witnesses :rip:  

26 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

:bibliahh: :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

This is the lawyer Depp apologists were hailing all day? She gives m high school mean girl having a tantrum :rip:

Edited by brazil

19 minutes ago, drsouchan said:

You can't be serious.
Camille tricks people with language trap and you approve of her misinformation instead of agreeing with the logic?

Again. That's how the law works . If you and me are SURE of something that had occured to us , court would be easy. Because we'd remember the events. That's why she never answers with a clear 'yes' or 'no' . Short answers determines your credibility so that if you're asked again you'd then amend on critical details only. 

Much like what had happened to Johnny yesterday . He was exposed of his own lies as well. Started going around in circles. Where up to that point his stories were somewhat consistent. And ber's lawyer grilled him similarly. Cut him off , and was sharp because a lawyer could tell when you're lying . And kudos for him for doing that. 

Camille is the queen of that court. Love the way she passively exerts information. The coke table questioning was one of the best exchanges i've seen. She exposed , then made concrete evidence and gave the jury a different point of view. Just how a lawyer is expected to do thier job. 

Depp's closing comments should be only this audiofile:

i4Z8Dyy.gif

2 hours ago, drsouchan said:

Am I the only one who noticed that expert hired by JD pointed out that AH had "edited" her pictures with "photos 3.0"

But the software "photos 3.0" can only adjust the brightness and saturation and cropping etc?

In other words, the bruises on her face are real, bc it's NO WAY she could create bruises via "photos 3.0". it's not Photoshop.

And the most she could have done with photos 3.0 is adjust the brightness.

285840224__20220527041318.png

Besides, if you have a Mac, your pics will be "edited" when you import the image into photos 3.0, 

JD's experts don't prove anything. He is misleading everyone. like, they know that most people don't have such expertise in this area, and they're using it to mislead people. :coffee2:

That’s not quite what he testified. 

He said there’s no way to determine if they’d been edited or tampered with at at any stage, implying that they could very well have been shopped in a different program, prior to their importation to Photos 3, and that there’s no way to determine if this had occurred or not, due to the nature of the data available. 

Aside from that, it still is not proof that the bruises are real, that it’s not makeup, or that Depp was the cause. The undeniable proof Amber needed is either a corroborating police report, a medical document, or photos in their utmost original state, none of which her team provided. 

The expert didn’t mislead people at all, in fact, he was very clear and purposeful about not making conclusive statements or accusations, he simply pointed out the impossibility of determination. 

7 minutes ago, FOCK said:

That’s not quite what he testified. 

He said there’s no way to determine if they’d been edited or tampered with at at any stage, implying that they could very well have been shopped in a different program, prior to their importation to Photos 3, and that there’s no way to determine if this had occurred or not, due to the nature of the data available. 

Aside from that, it still is not proof that the bruises are real, that it’s not makeup, or that Depp was the cause. The undeniable proof Amber needed is either a corroborating police report, a medical document, or photos in their utmost original state, none of which her team provided. 

The expert didn’t mislead people at all, in fact, he was very clear and purposeful about not making conclusive statements or accusations, he simply pointed out the impossibility of determination. 

I'm now always reading your posts in Elaines voice

whatifany.thumb.png.504bc1a9a68c053dc64b

20 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Depp's closing comments should be only this audiofile:

i4Z8Dyy.gif

" bUt ThEy PuT WoRdS iN hEr mOuTH" 

How would you even think she's innocent? We all know a manipulator in our lives. And that's how they act. They want you do go over the edge and strike them . 

And Camille is apparently "high school" just because she's a sharp shark of a lawyer that does her job :bibliahh:

Amber was arguing to the jury, on top of being purposely obtuse when presented with her own statements & undeniable facts. She maintained that everyone in this court is a liar but her. 

What Camille did wasn’t “mean” or careless, it was her job, preventing Heard from steering away from the direct line of questioning. Amber was essentially taking the opportunity to make her own closing argument and that’s a. her lawyers job & b. not what cross is for. 

Regardless of the stance one takes in this case, it is undeniable that Camille is a fantastic cross examiner and is being highly recognised for this skill. 

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I'm now always reading your posts in Elaines voice

I'm trying, your honor. 

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Amber was arguing to the jury, on top of being purposely obtuse when presented with her own statements & undeniable facts. She maintained that everyone in this court is a liar but her. 

What Camille did wasn’t “mean” or careless, it was her job, preventing Heard from steering away from the direct line of questioning. Amber was essentially taking the opportunity to make her own closing argument and that’s a. her lawyers job & b. not what cross is for. 

Regardless of the stance one takes in this case, it is undeniable that Camille is a fantastic cross examiner and is being highly recognised for this skill. 

:clap3:

Gays who treat women like the posters in this topic do deserve to burn in hell :deadbanana4:

Edited by Mobility Mary

12 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Gays who treat women like posters in this topic deserve to burn in hell :deadbanana4:

I haven't seen anyone in here treating women like posters

edit-

I see you fixed it

Edited by Patient Zero

3 hours ago, drsouchan said:

Am I the only one who noticed that expert hired by JD pointed out that AH had "edited" her pictures with "photos 3.0"

But the software "photos 3.0" can only adjust the brightness and saturation and cropping etc?

In other words, the bruises on her face are real, bc it's NO WAY she could create bruises via "photos 3.0". it's not Photoshop.

And the most she could have done with photos 3.0 is adjust the brightness.

285840224__20220527041318.png

Besides, if you have a Mac, your pics will be "edited" when you import the image into photos 3.0, 

JD's experts don't prove anything. He is misleading everyone. like, they know that most people don't have such expertise in this area, and they're using it to mislead people. :coffee2:

It’s been suggested that she has used make-up to simulate the effect and then the editing app to make it appear more dramatic. 

She even accidentally mentioned using a “bruise kit” (which is used to create bruise make-up effects) and then quickly corrected herself. :gaycat6:

49 minutes ago, Nexto said:

The braindead Deppsters are quite something to behold :rip:

I'm not surprised. Haven't you seen all the people Deppsters have been terrorizing all over the Internet? I posted recently about the hate comments they wrote on Jason Mamoa's instagram because he might have helped Amber keep her job in Aquaman 2. That's how DERANGED these people are...

The only reason they aren't more toxic here is because they know they'll be banned, just like OP @Coma Baby, a disgusting misogynist, was. We won't see this person again until August because they broke the ZTP. That's the only thing preventing these user from being more blatant with their misogyny and hatred.

I think both are probably horrible people in relationships.  She seems to be exaggerating a lot it seemed though  

I do wonder what the incels will do if Depp loses this. Will the whole Internet just collectively shît themselves?

Edited by DirtyPony87

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.