Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

This doctor is very charming :allears:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

I don’t necessarily like Amber but this hyper focused and intense circle  jerk online that’s constantly bashing her whilst Johnny is portrayed as a completely innocent victim rubs me the wrong way. I use to follow the trial for kis but it has just become uncomfortable with the amount of people rooting for Amber to fail as oppose to being objective. And to see that the majority of Depp supporters are women is very disheartening.

general info for those who want non-payola facts about the case: 

What is Kate’s Moss history with Johnny? They dated? Was the relationship abusive?!?!

How is this going to impact Amber?

LOL. Howell's testimony was a NOTHINGBURGER. It was obvious this was going to be the case for anyone who knew the rules of evidence. She can only testify to what she witnessed. She cannot testify that she was told X or Y because that's hearsay.

Just now, chris1991 said:

What is Kate’s Moss history with Johnny? They dated? Was the relationship abusive?!?!

How is this going to impact Amber?

They dated in the mid 90s (94-98). She previously said that the relationship was not abusive, but he was arrested after trashing a room in '94 where both of them were staying. Amber testified that she had heard Depp pushed Kate Moss down a flight of stairs. So Kate is probably going to testify that event didn't happen. It doesn't change anything though. Amber never said that it definitely happened, she said she had heard about it. And nothing about their relationship in the mid 90s says anything about Amber and Johnny's relationship 20 years later.

PS: Depp's team finished 40 minutes early because they didn't have anything else to show today. Weird...

Just now, NausAllien said:

LOL. Howell's testimony was a NOTHINGBURGER. It was obvious this was going to be the case for anyone who knew the rules of evidence. She can only testify to what she witnessed. She cannot testify that she was told X or Y because that's hearsay.

it's funny how you're suddenly against hearsay but a few weeks ago you were using the UK case, where hearsay is allowed, against Johnny supporters. :clown:

Just now, kawk said:

it's funny how you're suddenly against hearsay but a few weeks ago you were using the UK case, where hearsay is allowed, against Johnny supporters. :clown:

Please, tell me when was hearsay allowed. Point me to exact testimony in which it was allowed. Because I asked you last time you brought this up and you ignored my comment.

It took me a month to convince people!! 
Now finally!!! people are starting to realize the truth. :monkey:

AH did tell some lies and she exaggerated how bad JD beat her.

But JD is a wife beater, there is no doubt about that.

Maybe AH lies a little, but JD is full of lies, not a word from him is true.
He says AH cut off his finger, but text messages, doctor's notes, and recordings all prove he smashed his finger by himself.
He says AH domestically abused him, and his evidence is clearly photoshopped.
He says AH pooped on the bed and the poop was 2 pounds, which humans can't poop 2 pounds at all!! The people who believe him have absolutely no basic common sense about weight, and I doubt those people have ever bought their own groceries. And as you can see from the picture, there is no way that **** could have been 2 pounds.

It's crazy, I watched the live stream of their trial, but those people who only saw memes and edited videos from Tiktok say I must having a brain problem to believe AH.

:rip:
I'm not even a AH fan.

Edited by drsouchan

For all the talk about how bad Jason and Amber's chemistry was, why does the blu-ray have a behind-the-scenes extra in which the actors discuss how great their chemistry on and off camera is?

FTjMFuEWUAE5DrA?format=jpg&name=large

14 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

For all the talk about how bad Jason and Amber's chemistry was, why does the blu-ray have a behind-the-scenes extra in which the actors discuss how great their chemistry on and off camera is?

FTjMFuEWUAE5DrA?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah…Walter was talking some crazy bs with the chemistry stuff. :toofunny2: 

They literally showed a text message from the director talking about how Amber was positively received! 

I don’t think anyone had issues with her performance as Mera. So the fact they all of a sudden chemistry was an issue for the 2nd one was cringe.

Jason seems to have also vouched for her so.

I looked the footage up and watched it..

They do seem to have chemistry. Mamoa even says "we're kinda the same, except for different genders"

This whole trial is such a mess :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Please, tell me when was hearsay allowed. Point me to exact testimony in which it was allowed. Because I asked you last time you brought this up and you ignored my comment.

Can’t wait for this answer.

God she was so stunning as Mera.

Anyway, so happy to see how many people are switching sides and now stand with Amber. You can only ignore the truth for so long.c64e9a20-d379-4d56-a01f-eed951cf27ed.jpg

2 hours ago, drsouchan said:

It took me a month to convince people!! 
Now finally!!! people are starting to realize the truth. :monkey:

AH did tell some lies and she exaggerated how bad JD beat her.

But JD is a wife beater, there is no doubt about that.

Maybe AH lies a little, but JD is full of lies, not a word from him is true.
He says AH cut off his finger, but text messages, doctor's notes, and recordings all prove he smashed his finger by himself.
He says AH domestically abused him, and his evidence is clearly photoshopped.
He says AH pooped on the bed and the poop was 2 pounds, which humans can't poop 2 pounds at all!! The people who believe him have absolutely no basic common sense about weight, and I doubt those people have ever bought their own groceries. And as you can see from the picture, there is no way that **** could have been 2 pounds.

It's crazy, I watched the live stream of their trial, but those people who only saw memes and edited videos from Tiktok say I must having a brain problem to believe AH.

:rip:
I'm not even a AH fan.

AH has admitted to hitting him as well. They are both abusive pieces of trash. 

Just now, CovalentBondage said:

:rip: that's not how it works.

4 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Nice try, but it's conceptual shift.

When a male abuses you multiple times and you hit back once.
This can not be called "getting even".

I don't even believe her claim that "she hit him to protect her sister" thing, she obviously tried to make her behavior more pathetic for jury.

But I am strongly opposed to equating the resistance of the abused with the abuser.

Jason Momoa can make any woman look good next to him . He simply has that special X factor. 

Amber with such a bland look/ charisma didn't bring anything special to Aquaman.

Edited by Darkgalord

The thing that disturbs me the most is the power difference between the two.

When Depp can even influence a big movie executive into lying, what more can he achieve with his power?

I mean, he has enough money to hire professionals on the spot to dismiss other experts. With his money he can find the best of the best. We've seen this during this trial. His team has been very strong and professional.

Amber could never compete with this.

Just now, Patient Zero said:

The thing that disturbs me the most is the power difference between the two.

When Depp can even influence a big movie executive into lying, what more can he achieve with his power?

I mean, he has enough money to hire professionals on the spot to dismiss other experts. With his money he can find the best of the best. We've seen this during this trial. His team has been very strong and professional.

Amber could never compete with this.

It's her fault for wasting the coins she got from Dept on drugs.

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

It's her fault for wasting the coins she got from Dept on drugs.

Well, yeah. Amber definitely seems deranged from that I've seen and heard during this trial. She seems very unstable to me and she lied many times.

But it still doesn't seem like a fair trial. Johnny is way too powerful. And I will never stand for people who abuse their power.

This has been such a weird trial. I don't like either of them. In my opinion Amber is a narcissistic psycho, Depp a rich uncontollabe junkie. Both unreliable.

But it has been entertaining so far. Mainly because some of Amber's shitty team/witnesses.

That's why the DCEU can't compete with Marvel.
DC's chief executive lies in front of everyone.

"No chemistry"?
I remember when the movie was released everyone was talking about that scene where Jason Momoa eats a flower with AH and everyone was giving good reviews.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

:rip: that's not how it works.

2 hours ago, drsouchan said:

Nice try, but it's conceptual shift.

When a male abuses you multiple times and you hit back once.
This can not be called "getting even".

I don't even believe her claim that "she hit him to protect her sister" thing, she obviously tried to make her behavior more pathetic for jury.

But I am strongly opposed to equating the resistance of the abused with the abuser.

She mocked him and called him a baby because of the way she hit him. But it's not how it works right:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.