Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

The Amber supporters in here are so embarrassing.  :rip: 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

the johnny depp stans on twitter are mad weird :rip: it’s giving bot/cult like mentality :dies:

Right and Reddit is filled with them as well. Literally deranged. 

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

the johnny depp stans on twitter are mad weird :rip: it’s giving bot/cult like mentality :dies:

6 minutes ago, Steve Jobs said:

Right and Reddit is filled with them as well. Literally deranged. 

I'd actually say the majority of them are in the YouTube comments of the Law&Crime Network channel that's done blanket coverage of the trial. 

Almost every one of their select clips of it have gone viral. 

10 hours ago, Raiden said:

lol

Even a make up company debunks miz Heard.

https://twitter.com/JustJared/status/1517560374727348224

Almost everyone who knows them both sides with Depp.

The ones on her side are only those who only know her (obviously parasites who depend on her).

right. everyone on the internet seems to side with Depp in this case 

Isn't this alone proof that he did assault her in May of 2014?

How are people defending him? The internet cult is so :rip: 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

right. everyone on the internet seems to side with Depp in this case 

Mr. Depp is simply a GP artist, i fear. the only ones that really care about Amber are DC stans and even they wouldn't mind having her replaced.  :michael:

The local news here in LA just had a melodramatic section about how Depp has finally gotten a chance to speak “his truth” 

Fail to understand how Depp stans go on about how the mainstream media1! is out to get him 

and don’t get me started on social media 

bots galore 

Both are trash and pretentious.

Amber thinks she’s the reincarnation of Buddha and Johnny desperately wants to be exotic and not American. 

I hope the judge rules a mutual combat for both of them. 

How are people defending her? The internet cult is so :rip: 

They are both guilty. 

I don't like how twitter is all on Johny's side though, they shouldn't be picking a side, and they are not just doing that, but much more. They are claiming Johny is a victim of Amber :rip: 

With that said the amount of **** that is coming out about Amber... didn't she start this whole lawsuit herself? Or did she just accuse Johny of violence without suing him? Either way... it seems like her career will suffer a lot from this.

I know the current lawsuit is Johny suing for defamation, but I mean back in 2016, did she sue him or just accused him publicly without suing? 

Edited by Mariano

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

How are people defending him? The internet cult is so :rip: 

How are you still defending her after everything that’s resurfaced about her?   :rip: 

If you pick a side here you're dumb. 

I feel like both of them are abusive at each other. Their relationship looks unhealthy...

22 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

If you pick a side here you're dumb. 

came to say this! They are both toxic. It's not up to us to have an opinion. :matty:

that drugproblem account has been going on about this forever! he should focus on Lindsay Lohan's comeback and stop spreading this agenda for a couple of clicks and likes. we all know how the hive mind works. he should go to JAIL along with Amber & Johnny!

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

3 hours ago, Mariano said:

They are both guilty. 

I don't like how twitter is all on Johny's side though, they shouldn't be picking a side, and they are not just doing that, but much more. They are claiming Johny is a victim of Amber :rip: 

With that said the amount of **** that is coming out about Amber... didn't she start this whole lawsuit herself? Or did she just accuse Johny of violence without suing him? Either way... it seems like her career will suffer a lot from this.

I know the current lawsuit is Johny suing for defamation, but I mean back in 2016, did she sue him or just accused him publicly without suing? 

Yes, the narrative that Depp is the only victim in the situation is insane. The finger incident alone should’ve knocked some sense into his defenders, like how the hell do you excuse that. 

31 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I feel like both of them are abusive at each other. Their relationship looks unhealthy...

100%

20 hours ago, Ayanaa said:

This is a great thread

Judging by this thread, It seems like in the beginning he was the abuser and she weirdly accepted that behavior (so she has her mental issues too) and the toxicity of the relationship made her a monster just like him.

I wish they could find a resolution, heal and move on with their life.

At best, this was a toxic relationship from two bad people. At worst, Amber Heard lashed out after constant abuse.

15 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I wish they could find a resolution, heal and move on with their life.

it's all johnny depp's massive PR campaign. he's the one suing people and making big deal out of this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.