Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

On 4/21/2022 at 10:03 AM, LustSpell said:

dropping deuces on the side of his bed :skull:  

Literally never happened. :rip: Even the judge sided with Amber that is was probably her dog consider her dog was actually having bowel issues at the time.

Depp trying to claim she did it as a sick prank on him, but she knew he wouldn't be sleeping on that bed because he went away the night before and she knew that too from texts shown. He wasn't even the one to find the crap in the sheets, it was the maid. His stories don't add up at all.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

The truth will come out in the end, i think. For now ... We stand with innocence. We stand with talent. We stand with dignity. We stand with Amber.

2733.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

21 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

The truth will come out in the end, i think. For now ... We stand with innocence. We stand with talent. We stand with dignity. We stand with Amber.

:clap3:

38 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Love seeing her so cracked and bloated. :heart:

1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

Wtf happened to her. Serving Aileen Wuornos. 

She looks like a psycho.

Team Depp. 

39 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Wtf happened to her. Serving Aileen Wuornos. 

What happened to her? Looks like a beautiful woman to me. You are all overreacting so bad. JD loonies will literally say anything that can be used agains Amber smh

Edited by Ayanaa

4 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

What happened to her? Looks like a beautiful woman to me. You are all overreacting so bad. JD loonies will literally say anything that can be used agains Amber smh

Alcoholism and bad genes. :heart:

People on this site truly support Amber? Yikes :rip:

Amber = Innocent

Johnny Depp is guilty!!

Johnny = scentless

Amber smells like poop!!

8 minutes ago, Nini said:

People on this site truly support Amber? Yikes :rip:

Yes. This site “Stan’s/believes women” no matter what. 

I know absolutely nobody in the real world though who supports her 

19 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

No. This site is "stan/believe abusers" - I have seen multiple mental gymnastics of ATRLers when it came to supporting for example Dr Luke. So this isn't really surprising. I'm just glad that literally everyone I know, including many celebrities see past Amber and support Johnny. I hope he gets his justice, cause those recordings from trial are just insane. She is a mad woman :ace:

Has ATRL taken a side yet?
Or is it all mixed up

since it almost feels like both were aggressive to each other and at fault (from what I've heard nn)

Both are trash and deserve the worst for what they have done, gladly they seem to had a lot of money to live well by the rest of their lifes, something that a lot of people that goes to the court to make justice for the same exact reasons that Depp and Heard are in now haven’t…

The amber ass lickers are mad weird :bibliahh: y’all still think women can’t be abusive. 

50 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Except when it comes to dr Luke and Kesha that is because they want the bops. It’s disgusting. 

8 minutes ago, Raiden said:

lol

Even a make up company debunks miz Heard.

https://twitter.com/JustJared/status/1517560374727348224

Almost everyone who knows them both sides with Depp.

The ones on her side are only those who only know her (obviously parasites who depend on her).

People have already clocked the product was available to purchase dating back to 2014. :rip:

I'm so tired of this entire situation. Both Johnny and Amber just need to go retire and live the rest of their lives peacefully because this has become exhausting. 

People always try to find right vs wrong, but in many cases both can be right or wrong.

This is one of these situations where both are trash and wrong for how they behave. To think they are grow ups and successful... they have to be really miserable to act the way described in court.

the johnny depp stans on twitter are mad weird :rip: it’s giving bot/cult like mentality :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.