Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

2 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Johnny Depp called ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis an 'extortionist French c***' in email to Elton John and said she was trying to 'brainwash' their two children: Amber Heard's lawyers unleash barrage of violent messages in blockbuster lawsuit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10742897/Johnny-Depp-called-ex-Vanessa-Paradis-extortionist-French-c-email-Elton-John.html

Well well 

Disgusting behavior, but are they really going with text messages after what Amber was exposed for? :deadbanana: One is worse than the other :deadbanana:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

19 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The Depp stans ew

Hoping for him will lose.. Enough is enough with playing the victim. 

Be a man and own up to your shi*.

huh

I hate this thread because it's embarrasing

There is no victim in this trial. Both were toxic and did horrible things. How can you support any of them. It doesn't matter who started it. People need to be held accountable for their actions and stop playing victims

OMG I just learned that Amber is dating Eve Barlow; that pro-war Zionist :deadbanana2:

Now I'm convinced she's evil more than ever

I hope she loses she is trash there apparently history of her being abusive to her ex not to mention she also dating  a pro war supporter. If you guys think she isn’t trash and evil after Johnny depp exposed her at this point y’all just hating for the sake of hating. 

Both are garbage. The judge is wasting their time!

His cult-like stans :rip: 

He was obviously toxic and abusive as well. 

When this whole ordeal started I was convinced Amber was innocent but now I'm starting to realize they're both trash. 

The UwU poor Little Johnny Depp propaganda on social media :mazen:

7 hours ago, Eóghan said:

OMG I just learned that Amber is dating Eve Barlow; that pro-war Zionist :deadbanana2:

Now I'm convinced she's evil more than ever

A demon confirmed! Lock that #mepoo 

amber being real life mandy lane :biblio:

but it's also unsettling how everyone associated with depp either ends up dead or have their life destroyed in some way

lock them both up

8 hours ago, Hurem said:

Disgusting behavior, but are they really going with text messages after what Amber was exposed for? :deadbanana: One is worse than the other :deadbanana:

exactly.

people keep bringing up the texts like what's the point?

i know they're very dark but obviously he didn't drown and burn her and raped her corpse :rip:

meanwhile she's the one caught on tape admitting hitting him with kitchenware :rip:

She’s a sociopath. Depp, I have no time for, period, but Heard is dangerous. Anyone who gets with her is going to be in danger. She’s the “Why did you make me hit you?” spouse batterer. 

They’re both pretty shitty people if I’m being honest. I enjoy watching Johnny more though. Interested to see how this pans out for both of them. 

On 4/20/2022 at 12:55 PM, State of Grace. said:

The Johnny propaganda is honestly ******* insane...

Te amount of people on TikTok/Twitter etc Is see calling him "sweet innocent soul" "soft king" etc like Amber is a mess too but are we crazy? :deadbanana4:The man was arrested for assault multiple times, groomed and took the virginity of a 17 year old, etc

They' were both at fault here

3 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

E863-F818-BD15-4-D76-B738-DACEB053511-A.

:dies:

Sociopath.

On 4/21/2022 at 6:07 AM, Hurem said:

SCREAMING at people taking sides :ahh:

Especially people defending Amber when it's proven she's just as much of a psycho, if not bigger :deadbanana4:

I don't get it. Why can't people see they're both awful trash

21 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

What did the text messages between Johnny

Depp and Paul Bettany say?

"Let's burn Amber!!!" said a message from Depp. Paul responded, "I'm not sure we should burn Amber. She is delightful company and pleasing on the eye. We could of course do the English course of action and perform a drowning test. Thoughts? You have a swimming pool.'

Johnny texted back, "Let's drown her before we burn her!!! will f- her burnt corpse afterward to make sure she's dead." Paul then said, "My thoughts entirely. Let's be certain before we pronounce her a witch."

Inb4 people calling it a joke.. I don't have  words other than professional help. its clearly needed if anyone think it's funny

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****. LOL Not King Vision being just as crazy. These rich Hollyweird people are on a whole other level of insane lol.

2 hours ago, KingJay said:

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****. LOL Not King Vision being just as crazy. These rich Hollyweird people are on a whole other level of insane lol.

Totally :doc:

Anyone with critical thinking skills can see he is guilty as hell, it's actually sad to see how unserious and swayed by propaganda the social media generation is. :rip: 

Watching the trial is comical with the amount of times Amber's defence managed to highlight his incessant lying with nearly everything he is saying. He looked stupid as hell trying to deny that he was the one to cut his finger open when they literally have proof of him saying he did it. He really came up with that crazy story of her throwing a bottle and it ricocheting and cutting his finger open... Crazy ass.

And some of you guys running around with the idea that "they're both abusive as each other!". :rip:Even if Amber was abusive back (which btw she has admitted to hitting him, unlike Depp who pretends he's innocent despite being an unhinged drunk), the dynamics of a 25 year old actress only recently getting big roles meeting old ass MEGA star Johnny Depp is not an equal playing field. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.