Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Amber is so toxic that she weaponized feminism to do her dirty work. Truly disgusting!

#lockAmberthrowawaythekey

#justiceforJohnny

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

20 hours ago, Katamari said:

go johnny end that weirdo :heart:

Not you too. So disappointed in you, sir. :doc:

He failed to sue a newspaper for explicitly calling him Wife Beater Johnny Depp because the judge ruled that the allegations were true.

So I don't see how his case against Domestic Abuse Survivor Amber Heard will be anymore successful, for an article in which she doesn't even name him.

5 hours ago, FireMotif16 said:

I can't at people flat out saying Amber wasn't abused, like what trial are they are watching?

Can johnny and his defendants get in trouble for perjuroring themselves this trial? bc they have done it multiple times ???

Also thinking that Amber's name hasn't been smeared from this is wild, when that is all you see on social media. He lost his contracts bc HE kept pushing the issue and he was menace on sets. 

Also how do some of yall not realize that this going to be a long trial and we haven't even heard all of the information yet. 

I don't know how you can watch this trial and think it's going in his favor. 

All of the attorneys offering professional commentary say it's very much going in his favor. :toofunny2:

This is all over social media :/ who cares about millionaires problems? Lot of poeple go through that. 

On 4/20/2022 at 2:46 PM, Pink Ranger said:

“team Johnny” blah

”team amber” blah 

they both just need to disappear, both need to admit their wrongdoings because both of them are just as much abusers,

Manipulators as the other, this isn’t a situation of “sides” because you’re all basically fighting between who’s the bigger abuser of two abusers which is…

strange :skull: 

Exactly. It’s honestly so weird that people are wanting to choose “sides” in this case. They’re both awful, miserable people and it’s been brought to light that both have displayed a history of manipulative, toxic (sometimes literally dangerously so) behavior. I hope both of their careers are ended after this. 

Only Amber's career will be ended, Johnny is a Phoenix Rising! :heart:

@Coma BabyWhy is Heard’s lawyer bringing up Johnny’s drug use? I don’t get how that is even relevant to this case. People do drugs all of the time - it doesn’t mean they are out there physically assaulting people.:rip:

10 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

@Coma BabyWhy is Heard’s lawyer bringing up Johnny’s drug use? I don’t get how that is even relevant to this case. People do drugs all of the time - it doesn’t mean they are out there physically assaulting people.:rip:

Lawyers play a dirty game. He is bringing up drugs and trying to paint JD as a person who gets wasted and doesnt rememmber things he is doing even tho JD said a million times that he didnt draw that picture for example

Spoiler

The penis drawing on the painting

I don't want to take a side in this battle and I'm pretty disgusted by a lot of details, but it really is beyond me how AH is still an ambassador for UN and ACLU. I don't even care that much about Aquaman or L'Oreal but a human rights activist after all this? Idk y'all. 

I just have seen the video where JD is destroying the kitchen and you know what? They are truly worth each other, they are wasting time in the court. Have Amber scrapped from Aquamen and her brand deals so it's equal and I don't want to see neither of them ever again

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

The way everyone I know hates Amber and is rooting for Johnny :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Every single comment on YouTube videos about this 100% supports Johnny Depp :deadbanana:

That’s what happens in 99% of abuse cases, people are always against women. Nothing new. 

49 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

I think it could be because he got arrested in the past for destroying a hotel room while being high/drunk, not so long ago he was also sued by a coworker for physically assaulting him while being under the influence. 

4 minutes ago, VicHugo said:

That’s what happens in 99% of abuse cases, people are always against women. Nothing new. 

Yeah I find it weird how people are so proud to say they are pro-Johnny and against Amber.

Both of these people are weirdos :rip: I truly don’t understand the stans on either side 

41 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Lawyers play a dirty game. He is bringing up drugs and trying to paint JD as a person who gets wasted and doesnt rememmber things he is doing even tho JD said a million times that he didnt draw that picture for example

Reveal hidden contents

The penis drawing on the painting

Okay that makes sense.

Amber:

Johnny:

Both of them right now:

End that weirdo, Amber! Light him UP!

All of the embarrassing D*pp stans/supporters in this thread :rip:

The Depp stans ew

Hoping for him will lose.. Enough is enough with playing the victim. 

Be a man and own up to your shi*.

2 hours ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Huh? :gaycat6:

Just like alcohol if not worse People under influence of drugs aren't in their clear mind and can do stuff they won't do sober. 

It can be really rough depending on the type of drugs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.