Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

20 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

You could say that about literally anyone. Just because someone has never been arrested for drunk driving doesn’t mean they’ve never done it. It’s a silly argument. 

Well he literally was sued for being violent towards a coworker what makes you think he isn’t capable of doing the same thing to his partner? 

and it’s not a silly argument is the truth, just because he hasn’t done it to all of his exes doesn’t mean he didn’t do it to one in particular? What you said it’s not even remotely similar to what i said. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

56 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

I believe it's because he's technically suing for some defamatory newspaper article or something that was published there. 

Oh that makes sense, thank you!

The way media and fans vilify this woman and try to paint him as a saint is disturbing. 

I don't like how Johnny is gonna get away from this unscathed. They were both abusive and both deserve to be punished. Their relationship was extremely toxic from both sides.

Spoiler

Now get her fired from Aquaman 2, Johnny!! 

Edited by BODERLINE

This isn't a team Johnny or team Amber thing for me, they're bot bad people in different ways. It's not fair though that Johnny got all the sh*t so far while she kept most (if not all?) of her career opportunities, she deserves some sort of punishment as well in my opinion.

I watched some of the testimony but had literally no idea what to think of the situation. Maybe this case should be a reminder that we as random people don’t always need to have an opinion on this stuff. :rip:

If it's true both of them were toxic to each other, I don't think it's fair Johnny lost everything and she kept her brand deals + roles. She should've lost everything as well imo. Especially with some of this news coming out about how abusive she was and dropping deuces on the side of his bed :skull:  

Edited by LustSpell

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

The way media and fans vilify this woman and try to paint him as a saint is disturbing. 

I’m not taking anyone’s side, but he doesn’t seem like a good person imo

1 hour ago, BODERLINE said:

I don't like how Johnny is gonna get away from this unscathed. They were both abusive and both deserve to be punished. Their relationship was extremely toxic from both sides.

Reveal hidden contents

Now get her fired from Aquaman 2, Johnny!! 

Unscathed? He lost multiple big roles like Pirates of the Caribbean and Fantastic Beasts, his image is in the pits meanwhile Amber is still getting to keep her Aquaman role and is hailed the champion for female victims of abuse when she is an abuser too. Johnny was already punished (rightfully so since he was also abusive) not Amber

Go Johnny, end that demon bed shitter 

Go Mera, end that drunk abused head

Go Amber!

#ImWithHer #PrettyGirlRock!

They both showcase the ugliness of America and celebrity vapidness beautifully. 

Imagine to be still on Amber’s side after yesterday … because of her so many real victims won’t be believed. 

SCREAMING at people taking sides :ahh:

Especially people defending Amber when it's proven she's just as much of a psycho, if not bigger :deadbanana4:

they are both terrible people, so I don't get why y'all picking sides

28 minutes ago, Hurem said:

SCREAMING at people taking sides :ahh:

Especially people defending Amber when it's proven she's just as much of a psycho, if not bigger :deadbanana4:

This. 

I can't at people flat out saying Amber wasn't abused, like what trial are they are watching?

Can johnny and his defendants get in trouble for perjuroring themselves this trial? bc they have done it multiple times ???

Also thinking that Amber's name hasn't been smeared from this is wild, when that is all you see on social media. He lost his contracts bc HE kept pushing the issue and he was menace on sets. 

Also how do some of yall not realize that this going to be a long trial and we haven't even heard all of the information yet. 

I don't know how you can watch this trial and think it's going in his favor. 

10 minutes ago, FireMotif16 said:

I can't at people flat out saying Amber wasn't abused, like what trial are they are watching?

Can johnny and his defendants get in trouble for perjuroring themselves this trial? bc they have done it multiple times ???

Also thinking that Amber's name hasn't been smeared from this is wild, when that is all you see on social media. He lost his contracts bc HE kept pushing the issue and he was menace on sets. 

Also how do some of yall not realize that this going to be a long trial and we haven't even heard all of the information yet. 

I see Amber defenders posting stuff about Johnny supporters being deluded, and then I read a post like this. 

ATRL suddenly support women :bibliahh: like she destroyed his career but she should get away from it because she’s a woman y’all aren’t the feminist y’all are making to be. 

14 minutes ago, FireMotif16 said:

How can you be this deluded? :bibliahh:

Both of them are trash and i hope they get what they deserve one way or another, neither are innocent or saints, but i can’t believe some folks are siding with someone who wishes to find their former lover’s corpse so he can rape it ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.