Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

Are we enjoying our daily dose of sociopathic bed soiler Amber Heard getting absolutely DESTROYED? :sistrens:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

13 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Go Amber, end that weirdo :heart:

It's not looking good for her at all and his career restoration is pretty much already confirmed with the way this trial has been going for him, whether he wins or not. Love to see it. :heart:

I stand with Johnny on this.

I do believe he was abused, and tormented by that woman. Men are abused as well, but naturally many people took her side because she’s a woman. She’s ruined Johnny. Here’s to hoping he win this, and is able to piece back together his life and get his career back.

Edited by Death On Two Legs

1 minute ago, Death On Two Legs said:

I stand with Johnny on this.

I do believe he was abused, and tormented by that woman. Men are abused as well, but naturally many people took her side because she’s a woman. She’s ruined Johnny. Here’s to hoping he win this, and is able to piece back together his life and get his career back.

He even keeps saying he doesn't give a **** about Amber being punished, the only reason he sued was getting to speak his truth and clearing his image. A saint. Literally a saint. Can't wait for his future career Oscar. :heart:

The Johnny propaganda is honestly ******* insane...

Te amount of people on TikTok/Twitter etc Is see calling him "sweet innocent soul" "soft king" etc like Amber is a mess too but are we crazy? :deadbanana4:The man was arrested for assault multiple times, groomed and took the virginity of a 17 year old, etc

13 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

He even keeps saying he doesn't give a **** about Amber being punished, the only reason he sued was getting to speak his truth and clearing his image. A saint. Literally a saint. Can't wait for his future career Oscar. :heart:

We love Johnny!

I’m watching him on the stand now - I can tell he’s an honest man. He just wants to clear his name. He’s already lost his career, been abused and humiliated. He hasn’t much to lose at this point.

Those Johnny Depp stans remind me so much of the MJ loonies back in 2019. Weirdos. The way those stans just pretend there isn't hard evidence Johnny isn't exactly a good person either. The cognitive dissonance is real. Celebrity worship is such a disease. 

Anyways, I don't have a horse in this race. I think both Johnny and Amber are equally yoked.

go johnny end that weirdo :heart:

I usually always believe the woman in these cases, but I just really feel like Amber is Mandy Lane in real life. I’m really rooting for Johnny, especially after hearing what his former partners had to say and hearing the voice recording of her.

Such a sad situation though because I truly feel like he was mentally abused by her and I’ve seen exactly the type of abuse he mentions happen to multiple male family members whose wives then went on to say they were the victim and it ruined one of my cousins lives to the point where he killed himself so it does happen. 

4 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Those Johnny Depp stans remind me so much of the MJ loonies back in 2019. Weirdos. The way those stans just pretend there isn't hard evidence Johnny isn't exactly a good person either. The cognitive dissonance is real. Celebrity worship is such a disease. 

Anyways, I don't have a horse in this race. I think both Johnny and Amber are equally yoked.

It’s not about whether or not Johnny is a good person though, it’s about whether Amber was a victim of domestic violence and so far there’s much more evidence that it was the other way around. 

34 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Te amount of people on TikTok/Twitter etc Is see calling him "sweet innocent soul" "soft king" etc like Amber is a mess too but are we crazy? :deadbanana4:The man was arrested for assault multiple times, groomed and took the virginity of a 17 year old, etc

This is the first post in this thread that I agree with :deadbanana2:

Johnny isn’t the innocent butterfly some of you are saying he is lmao, they’re both crazy weirdos 

2 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

It’s not about whether or not Johnny is a good person though, it’s about whether Amber was a victim of domestic violence and so far there’s much more evidence that it was the other way around. 

I thought this trial was about the alleged defamation by Amber. And the UK one was about the domestic violence. 

“team Johnny” blah

”team amber” blah 

they both just need to disappear, both need to admit their wrongdoings because both of them are just as much abusers,

Manipulators as the other, this isn’t a situation of “sides” because you’re all basically fighting between who’s the bigger abuser of two abusers which is…

strange :skull: 

33 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Agree. The Johnny stans just seem so eager to paint a woman as abuser and turn him into a martyr. Mad weird.

As much I love Johnny, both are toxic as **** and neither are innocent here so hopefully all this mess gets sorted out soon.

People tend to forget that women can be evil too 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

it's not even propaganda. Amber is just very very unpopular. the GP has always been with Johnny from the beginning. 

people here saying they're both toxic (and i agree) forget that Johnny's career has been pretty much ended because of this. meanwhile Amber is still in the DCEU and has a L'Oreal contract. 

it's only fair that she be ended too :clap3:

The amount of stupid women that are blindly supporting this guy. Worms for brains

Of course atrl would support that trash man. :rip:

Both may have been toxic but Johnny clearly is a violent person, poor Amber, I hope she’s able to get through this.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Both are disgusting and did horrible things to each other. Also I find it fascinating how some of you act like it's a novel concept to hate a woman. We all know why some of you are compelled to side with Johnny when the reality is they're both awful people. 

34 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

“team Johnny” blah

”team amber” blah 

they both just need to disappear, both need to admit their wrongdoings because both of them are just as much abusers,

Manipulators as the other, this isn’t a situation of “sides” because you’re all basically fighting between who’s the bigger abuser of two abusers which is…

strange :skull: 

Let's not forget that she is the one to make this a public matter. It was her intention to ruin him, not the other way around. That alone makes her infinitely worse. 

And regarding him being an abuser, there isn't a shred of evidence for that. He admits it became a toxic relationship for both, but it was never physically abusive on his part. He has a lifetime of healthy relationships to show for himself, the mutually abusive angle is BS. It's not his fault he ended up with a narcissist.

I think Johnny should date Jennifer Aniston. She'd heal that beautiful soul of his. :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.