A$AP Mob Member Bari says Rocky shot Relli, charges upcoming on August 17

Espresso

18 minutes ago, DenzxShe said:

y’all need to get a ******* life omg. it’s like you guys were praying on rocky and rih’s downfall. it’s so disgusting seeing some of the comments in here, you guys are completely out of touch with reality. some of y’all have worse taste in men, getting ****** by random guys on apps but have the NERVE to come for who Rih chose to have a child with. you all are VILE. 

The complete random meltdown

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Armani?

• i spit on haters

• slw84

1 hour ago, DenzxShe said:

y’all need to get a ******* life omg. it’s like you guys were praying on rocky and rih’s downfall. it’s so disgusting seeing some of the comments in here, you guys are completely out of touch with reality. some of y’all have worse taste in men, getting ****** by random guys on apps but have the NERVE to come for who Rih chose to have a child with. you all are VILE. 

This is a pop music forum, not a violence and physical assault fandom.  OF COURSE we’re better than guys who pull out a gun and shoot someone during an argument, tf?  You think ASAP Rocky hasn’t ****ed random strippers and prostitutes?  Do you think this is his first time shooting someone?  Meanwhile you’re condemning gay men who have never even held a gun nor contributed to gang violence for hooking up with other guys?  

Also, no one here is trying to drag Rihanna.  It’s more like, we feel bad for her but are also wondering why she didn’t see any of the signs earlier.  Rocky is *not* a good person, most of us have known this for the greater half of a decade.  Rocky literally said he didn’t have sympathy for Ferguson because he doesn’t associate himself with those neighborhoods and cities in an elitist classicist manner and then goes on to SHOOT someone.  Talk about irony.  Like I said, I wish the best for Rihanna and her child, they do not deserve to deal with this.  Rocky is a POS.

1 hour ago, DenzxShe said:

:bibliahh:

5 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

After the murders of Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile: 

“I don’t wanna talk about no ******* Ferguson and **** because I don’t live over there! I live in ******* Soho and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate. I’m in the studio; I’m in these fashion studios; I’m in these *******’ drawers. I’m not doing anything outside of that. That’s my life.”

https://www.xxlmag.com/asap-rocky-black-lives-matter-attack-arrest/

On Black Lives Matter (not the organization, but the literal meaning of our lives mattering: 

I hate when the bandwagon stuff start. I mean, how come, you know, black lives only matter when a police take ’em, when a police officer takes it? And it should be like, black lives, it should matter when a black life take it. You know what I mean? It should always matter. All lives matter!”

He explained he felt he had no right to comment on incidents such as the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson: “I don’t go to middle American cities. We’re in the major markets.”

Pill Cosby: 

Rocky compared the controversy with what has happened to Bill Cosby, the comedian facing charges of sexual assault in the wake of dozens of women coming forward to allege he assaulted them.

“It’s just like with Bill Cosby,” he said. “He did so much positive things leading up to one thing, which he was convicted of being innocent for, by the way. People don’t even speak about that, You get what I’m saying? All you remember is the 56 woman and all that kind of ****.”

Rocky added: “Look, I’m not his lawyer, but I do know he’s innocent. In the eyes of the law, they said he’s innocent. You get what I’m saying? So, nobody talks about that. You get what I’m saying? All we know is that he was accused, he allegedly raped however many woman he raped, which, you got, it’s so much issues in the world, you know I’m saying? 

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2016/jul/21/asap-rocky-views-black-lives-matter-bill-cosby

Colorism against dark skin black women:

So far so good. But things quickly went downhill when ASAP was asked his opinion on girls wearing makeup. Although he points out that he prefers natural girls over ones that cover their face in cosmetics, he should have stopped there. However, the Harlem-raised rapper went on to offer some specific and misguided advice when it comes to wearing red lipstick. 

"But for real, for me, I feel like with the red lipstick thing it all depends on the pair of complexion. I’m just being for real. You have to be fair skinned to get away with that.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/asap-rocky-beauty-advice-dark-skin-girls-no-red-lipstick-_n_3036873

62c7fd58419649cf6972c61791e1acc8.jpg

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

Yikes what a vile man

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

This is a pop music forum, not a violence and physical assault fandom.  OF COURSE we’re better than guys who pull out a gun and shoot someone during an argument, tf?  You think ASAP Rocky hasn’t ****ed random strippers and prostitutes?  Do you think this is his first time shooting someone?  Meanwhile you’re condemning gay men who have never even held a gun nor contributed to gang violence for hooking up with other guys?  

Also, no one here is trying to drag Rihanna.  It’s more like, we feel bad for her but are also wondering why she didn’t see any of the signs earlier.  Rocky is *not* a good person, most of us have known this for the greater half of a decade.  Rocky literally said he didn’t have sympathy for Ferguson because he doesn’t associate himself with those neighborhoods and cities in an elitist classicist manner and then goes on to SHOOT someone.  Talk about irony.  Like I said, I wish the best for Rihanna and her child, they do not deserve to deal with this.  Rocky is a POS.

This.  Shooting someone is the worst thing to do. He is a grown ass man who has a good reputation, is in a good relationship and plans on having a kid with an A list celeb and he just goes around shooting guns? :biblio:

I hope Rih is okay.

4 hours ago, DenzxShe said:

the navy being the new barbz. :rip:

the fact the navy is defending someone who SHOT someone says a lot, but not surprised. Bye bye career!

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

Drag ha :clap3:

9 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

After the murders of Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile: 

“I don’t wanna talk about no ******* Ferguson and **** because I don’t live over there! I live in ******* Soho and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate. I’m in the studio; I’m in these fashion studios; I’m in these *******’ drawers. I’m not doing anything outside of that. That’s my life.”

On Black Lives Matter (not the organization, but the literal meaning of our lives mattering: 

I hate when the bandwagon stuff start. I mean, how come, you know, black lives only matter when a police take ’em, when a police officer takes it? And it should be like, black lives, it should matter when a black life take it. You know what I mean? It should always matter. All lives matter!”

He explained he felt he had no right to comment on incidents such as the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson: “I don’t go to middle American cities. We’re in the major markets.”

Pill Cosby: 

Rocky compared the controversy with what has happened to Bill Cosby, the comedian facing charges of sexual assault in the wake of dozens of women coming forward to allege he assaulted them.

“It’s just like with Bill Cosby,” he said. “He did so much positive things leading up to one thing, which he was convicted of being innocent for, by the way. People don’t even speak about that, You get what I’m saying? All you remember is the 56 woman and all that kind of ****.”

Rocky added: “Look, I’m not his lawyer, but I do know he’s innocent. In the eyes of the law, they said he’s innocent. You get what I’m saying? So, nobody talks about that. You get what I’m saying? All we know is that he was accused, he allegedly raped however many woman he raped, which, you got, it’s so much issues in the world, you know I’m saying? 

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2016/jul/21/asap-rocky-views-black-lives-matter-bill-cosby

So far so good. But things quickly went downhill when ASAP was asked his opinion on girls wearing makeup. Although he points out that he prefers natural girls over ones that cover their face in cosmetics, he should have stopped there. However, the Harlem-raised rapper went on to offer some specific and misguided advice when it comes to wearing red lipstick. 

"But for real, for me, I feel like with the red lipstick thing it all depends on the pair of complexion. I’m just being for real. You have to be fair skinned to get away with that.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/asap-rocky-beauty-advice-dark-skin-girls-no-red-lipstick-_n_3036873

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

Damn. He's a keeper, Rih. Great choice :clap3:

She ends up with the absolute worst relationships. This Queen deserves better.

On 4/20/2022 at 12:23 PM, Armani? said:

The timing is just ironic, they very well might not be.

But I doubt Asap is guilty, we'll just have to see after it pans out:giraffe:

why do you doubt he is guilty

On 4/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, istan4badgalriri said:

Like the timing is :rip: screams BS, hope it gets cleared up before the day ends 

But you do know investigations take time and they don't care about stanworld baby showers and such.

i feel SO bad for rih and the baby :rip:

On 4/20/2022 at 12:40 PM, Domination said:

Lil’ Kim went to jail in connection (obstruction of justice, she was in no way actually involved) to a shooting that happened 5 years before she got locked up. If the feds think that this was premeditated or connected to organized crime it’s not unusual at all.

True.

I hope he wouldn't be so foolish but this wouldn't be the first time a wealthy person took the chance

On 4/20/2022 at 4:24 PM, Saintlor said:

Non-black gays will love to open this thread and see that a black man is involved in a shooting

It gives them a pretend reason for their hatred of black people even though they hate them regardless of this happening 

a deflective way of saying...things aren't looking good as the developments come in so let's blame the viewing audience. 
Wow bethenney wow

On 4/20/2022 at 11:42 PM, James_Dean said:

This doesn't make any sense to me. 

This whole ordeal happened 5 months ago, and he's just now being arrested for it? :psyduck: 

I mean they better have some good proof if it were that necessary to send the Swat to his house just to arrest him :rip:

Do you know how the process works? 5 months is not a long time when they have to go through and gather evidence.

There might a snitch involved too.

On 4/21/2022 at 12:33 AM, Domination said:

It’s actually insane that y’all don’t know how the legal system works

Yet not surprising. They really believe that months were not spent vetting and verifying before getting warrants for a HIGH PROFILE celebrity who if they failed to do something correctly would turn their reputation into further tatters:rip:

Yet POp culture stans know better

23 minutes ago, slw84 said:

why do you doubt he is guilty

But you do know investigations take time and they don't care about stanworld baby showers and such.

Because he's over 30 years old & he hasnt done anything recently constantly to suggest this.

But :rip: if he did. Truly sad

On 4/22/2022 at 5:12 PM, naval23 said:

I'm curious what the evidence is. If this is a false arrest, the backlash will be insane LAPD cops can be trash and have a history of racism

Yeah, i'm thinking they have to have something concrete because beyond a bad reputation this is a HIGH PROFILE celeb. Being sued and other things could go beyond tarnishing an image in more.

18 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Drake doing everything to sabotage this pregnancy :deadbanana4:

You know what. :ducky:

32 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Because he's over 30 years old & he hasnt done anything recently constantly to suggest this.

But :rip: if he did. Truly sad

Well, if they arrested him without evidence or following proper protocol the lawsuit this builds.

I think not being caught is different than not catching charges...yet.

I sure hope anyone who's able to bag Rihanna wouldn't take the risk but we shall see how this unfolds.

On 4/23/2022 at 8:03 PM, Archetype said:

Thank you. Some people need to think before they type :ahh:

LOL and the Navy fans were BIG MAD at me a few months back when I said she shouldn't have a baby with someone with a violent past.

He has a track record of violence, and this is another instance of those violent tendencies showing. Is that someone you want to raise your child with? :skull: 

She can do so much better but she always goes for the ugly-faced guys with ugly souls. :skull: 

2 hours ago, jinzo said:

LOL and the Navy fans were BIG MAD at me a few months back when I said she shouldn't have a baby with someone with a violent past.

He has a track record of violence, and this is another instance of those violent tendencies showing. Is that someone you want to raise your child with? :skull: 

She can do so much better but she always goes for the ugly-faced guys with ugly souls. :skull: 

That's a reality. Personally I didn't know anything bad about his past. 

Know that he is with Rih waiting the baby, there is a lot of rumor and information that he is not a good boy. And I won't support A$AP. 

I saw how he treated her, in interviews, events.... And I thought they was a beautiful couple. 

Obviously now I realize that he has a lot of things that are not good for Ri. 

These rappers stay doing the most. 

just release the bops and go eat your  seafood under some Caribbean sun. 

I’m not here for Rihanna becoming the new Monica. 

On 4/23/2022 at 4:23 PM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Pill Cosby: 

But yeah, go off, Dusty. 

there's no way this is real... my god. how can Rihanna be around someone like this? for what?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.