• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Armani?

• i spit on haters

• slw84

3 minutes ago, brraap said:

Source? Never heard this either 

I’m not going on a scavenger hunt to find a bunch  of twitter posts, forum posts and various posts from online comment sections to provide you. I stated they were rumors because that’s what they are. But also stated that I personally believe them to be true. Or at the very least, I wouldn’t put it past him.

11 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

My attitude is very much ‘**** cops’ but do you really think they’re arresting him now just because Rihanna is pregnant ? What do they gain from that ? And it’s not uncommon at all for charges and arrest to be made weeks, sometimes even months and years after all evidence is collected. You know this because you’re not stupid.

The timing is just ironic, they very well might not be.

But I doubt Asap is guilty, we'll just have to see after it pans out:giraffe:

Like the timing is :rip: screams BS, hope it gets cleared up before the day ends 

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

I’m not going on a scavenger hunt to find a bunch  of twitter posts, forum posts and various posts from online comment sections to provide you. I stated they were rumors because that’s what they are. But also stated that I personally believe them to be true. Or at the very least, I wouldn’t put it past him.

Mess. If you’re going to make such an outrageous claim at least back it up 

Poor Rihanna! Let’s hope he’s innocent for Rihanna’s and their unborn child’s sake

23 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Good. This dude is trash. And I do believe the rumors about him drugging and raping women.

the way y'all just love to lie :rip:

---

And who did he piss off bts? All these nasty rumors and articles coming out isnt a coincidence. :rainy:

Just now, brraap said:

What claims ?! I clearly said they were rumors. Another member said he also has read of the same rumors. You’re acting as though I argued the rumors as accurate claims. :rip:

RockStarShit101
15 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Imagine having everything in the world and still dating a criminal :rip:

Nicki is with one, too. I don't know what goes into their mind by getting with these men.

I'm going to wait until we get more concrete details. 

And y'all still deny Nicki's influence smh

10 minutes ago, brraap said:

:cm:

I was just seeing pics of Rih in Barbados having a good time :deadbanana:

Hope **** gets cleared up for her/the baby's sake

13 minutes ago, brraap said:

Literally this, you look ridiculous otherwise

13 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Like the timing is :rip: screams BS, hope it gets cleared up before the day ends 

Lil’ Kim went to jail in connection (obstruction of justice, she was in no way actually involved) to a shooting that happened 5 years before she got locked up. If the feds think that this was premeditated or connected to organized crime it’s not unusual at all.

honestly as a Rihanna fan, idc about her personal life. I just stan the artist (even tho she’s retired) at this point. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.