A$AP Mob Member Bari says Rocky shot Relli, charges upcoming on August 17

Espresso

asap-bari-accuses-asap-relli-snitching-a

A$AP Bari claims he knows who’s responsible for A$AP Rocky‘s arrest.

The Harlem rap star was handcuffed at Los Angeles International Airport upon returning from a vacation in Barbados with his pregnant girlfriend Rihanna on Wednesday (April 20). He was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon in connection to shooting that took place in the Hollywood area last November.

After Rocky’s arrest hit the headlines, fellow A$AP Mob member A$AP Bari took to social media to point the finger. In a series of Instagram Story posts, the fashion designer accused A$AP Relli — a fringe member of the Harlem collective — of snitching on Pretty Flacko. Bari’s posts imply that Relli was the victim of the alleged shooting.

“This rat ass n-gga Told on rocky ******* rat,” he wrote next to a screenshot of a post from A$AP Relli’s Instagram page. “@relli_boss why you went to the police,” he added in a follow-up Story.

A$AP Rocky (real name Rakim Mayers) had been under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department over the alleged shooting, which occurred near Selma Avenue and Argyle Avenue on the night of November 6, 2021.

The victim told police the 33-year-old rapper pulled out a handgun and shot him during an argument, with the bullet grazing his left hand. Police say Rocky then fled the area on foot along with two other men. The victim’s “minor injury” was later treated.

Footage captured by TMZ showed armed police executing a search warrant on A$AP Rocky’s L.A. home on Wednesday morning, using a battering ram to break open the gate surrounding his property.

Hours after his arrest, A$AP Rocky was released from custody after posting $550,000 bail. The rapper was swarmed by photographers as he exited police headquarters in Downtown Los Angeles and climbed into an awaiting SUV. [...]

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s website, A$AP Rocky is expected back in court on August 17. The case has been presented to the District Attorney, who is expected to make a decision soon on whether to file charges. [...] Hip-Hop DX

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Armani?

• i spit on haters

• slw84

Would tmz lie :nicole2:

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

Would tmz lie :nicole2:

NBC broke this before TMZ on push notifications and I deliberately put NBC as the source just to make this point since I know TMZ is being questioned more here (although Wikipedia still allows them but requires a back-up additional source, unlike the Daily Mail which they apparently don’t allow at all).

Good. This dude is trash. And I do believe the rumors about him drugging and raping women.

Oh wow 

3 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Good. This dude is trash. And I do believe the rumors about him drugging and raping women.

Are you mixing him up with Trey Songz?

Literally never seen that about Asap

isn't Rih due soon? terrible if she has to give birth with the father of her child locked up

Spoiler

but he's been a bum and rih should have known better after all her past romances but i guess some people never learn

He's likely innocent, messy how they decide to this when Rih is about to give birth:hoetenks:

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Are you mixing him up with Trey Songz?

Literally never seen that about Asap

No, I’m not. :rip:

Uhm not before Rihanna gives birth :skull:

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

A lot of hate thrown on the pregnancy thread to anyone that brought this up as bad news. I would say this is the comeuppance for those folks but it’s just sad all around.

I give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s truly in love with him and was willing to overlook his past as opposed to just wanting a bad boy to counterbalance her corporate brand image but one could argue that with Jay and Bey too back in the 2000s.

I haven’t followed A$AP closely enough to make any comment on those rumors but I have read them as well.

As far as Rih not needing this stress during her pregnancy I do agree but at the same time she made her decision to be with him and she’ll be better off than most with her billions if things do go south with his legal situation.

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

He's likely innocent, messy how they decide to this when Rih is about to give birth:hoetenks:

My attitude is very much ‘**** cops’ but do you really think they’re arresting him now just because Rihanna is pregnant ? What do they gain from that ? And it’s not uncommon at all for charges and arrest to be made weeks, sometimes even months and years after all evidence is collected. You know this because you’re not stupid.

3 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

No, I’m not. :rip:

Source? Never heard this either 

Just now, brraap said:

Source? Never heard this either 

I searched it on twitter & seen nothing about him raping women

Only ppl calling him a rape apologist. So he must be friends with someone accused to do it or something

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Imagine having everything in the world and still dating a criminal :rip:

That's super hot though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.