Elon Musk : "The Woke Mind Virus is Making Netflix Unwatchable"

MoonGoodandHappy

3 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

I agree to some extent. Not every show needs a gay or POC sub-plot. La Casa De Papel might be the best example of a forced gay sub-plot.

Its really sad you feel that there is too much representation in media now.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• getBusy

• Marco_g2

• Protocol

4 hours ago, favorite crime said:

He is such an incel

underrated comment :clap3:

I hate him

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Is he the new Tr*mp now wtf? :rip:

I read an opinion article in the NYTimes last week and the author said literally this. And yes, he is. The Trump of Tech. So on point.

Edited by getBusy

11 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Its really sad you feel that there is too much representation in media now.

Thats not what i said tho. 

Not every show needs it. Netflix can make as much gay shows as they want. And a gay sub-plot fits in many shows too. But right now they're doing it with every show and its getting ridiculous for some of these. 

There’s not even an ounce of truth to this. Netflix is stagnating because its selection has been going downhill for years now. Browsing the app

just feels sad. 
-
Right now this man is more dangerous than any deranged republican figure, his millions of weirdo fans believe and adopt every single view he has. 

Pathetic, mindless, oozing lump of flesh sh*ts out another empty opinion, and we all have to notice it because of inherited wealth and a dash of exploitation.

Edited by mandynasty

"the king has spoken" :isudumblmao:

the richest man in the world taking a stance against the left and our people isn't funny or edgy or cool. it's dangerous and scary and little gen z twinks like you who live on the internet will be the first to feel it

Edited by Rabbit

3 hours ago, Zaram said:

I can see him becoming president one day :rip:

He will never be, he's from South Africa.

Wokeness is stupid in some shows but that is really not the problem Netflix has right now :skull:

The content has been horrible from the begining on netflix except for a few shows 

It's not their fault tho why would they do good quality if the people kept on suscribing 

1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

Not every show needs it. Netflix can make as much gay shows as they want. And a gay sub-plot fits in many shows too. But right now they're doing it with every show and its getting ridiculous for some of these. 

so a fictional show about a bunch of wackos robbing the federal mint several times and over extended periods of time but your problem is the gay representation because it gets ridiculous  :dies: make it make sense

The problem with Netflix is that they relied mostly on having a more or less monopoly on streaming. Now everyone has a streaming service and they are taking their shows off netflix. Netflix origionals are mostly trash, Netflix tends to just commission whatever to get hype and then cancel it as soon as it stumbles. So why would people stay loyal to it? 

• ATRL Moderator

Netflix is woke? The company that basically told their trans employees to eat sh*t after streaming a transphobic routine from Dave Chappelle?

Anyone that agrees with this is a ******* idiot especially as a gay man :juanny:

1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

How dare shows about people include people :isudumblmao:

Edited by Headlock

MadonnasBoyfriend

old stuff you have never seen before exists and its great.

14 minutes ago, getBusy said:

so a fictional show about a bunch of wackos robbing the federal mint several times and over extended periods of time but your problem is the gay representation because it gets ridiculous  :dies: make it make sense

No i had more problems with it past S01 ?

4 hours ago, Zaram said:

I can see him becoming president one day :rip:

I'm ready for the dystopia

Thankfully since he is not a natural born citizen, we can avoid that. 

A shoehorned representation of a minority ruining the plot for one or two shows on Netflix is not indicative of a majority of the shows on Netflix. ****posting and trolling isn't an argument in good faith because he doesn't have one and isn't interested in giving one. Netflix's stock decline has no correlation to over-wokeness, which factually was never happening regardless. 

Naturally the guy that gets a taxpayer bailout to launch Tesla morphs into the leader of the edgelords that gets to complain about welfare :rip: It's the ultimate, tragic irony our cheap, course culture deserves where no one seemingly cares for anyone any longer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.