Do you miss Stand Your Ground?

Stepfon

I don't remember if it was still there when i made my account but even as a guest that thread always scared me and i only read like 2 pages :deadbanana4:

No, I got banned from that thread so **** that.

And most of the weirdos on here still act as if they have ptsd from that time like GET OVER IT :dies: Wimps

No, it was pretty vile at times. Idk why people don't just use the "pop culture talk" thread more when it's essentially the same thing without having to be gross. 

NHB was the thread. Not SYG

nm.gif

YES.

It was a 24/7 lashing zone and you can get your kiis anytime.

I miss it. Atrl without syg is so boring.

BRING IT BACK.

• 1 year later...

Yes. I remain as a SYG apologist.

N5BepL6.gif

Yes and NHB

No. Saying it as someone who visited and posted there, it's for the best that its gone. I remember the first time I got in there and thought it would just be the shallow kind of dragging but you literally just get pulled into the whole vitriolic mess and act just as bad as the worst of them in time. I think most of the people who posted there, myself included, just didn't have the proper resources to deal with the personal issues they had and would lash out at celebs to help them deal with whatever pain and frustrations they had. This could also apply to much of stan behaviour, but SYG made people emboldened to say things they probably would never say if it wasn't for that environment that encouraged people to say and do horrible stuff in the name of witty quips and drags.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.