? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

Ogi - I Got It - Never heard of this artist but I liked this song, preferred the verses over the chorus 

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

GROUP B

THE INTERNET - "GIRL": It felt so long, then I realized it's 7 minutes long and I was only in minute 3. Not my thing, sorry!

FLO - Cardboard Box - really liked this :katie2: the lyrics remind me of Irreplaceable by Bey a bit

SZA - 20 Something - Very pretty but a little boring, don't hate it tho, its SZA <3 

Cardboard Box - I finally know what Element has been standing. I mean I am a total sucker for this genre of music so it’s a big success for me

Hatchie - Quicksand - 

This is quite good, pleasantly surprised! 

Bea Miller - Playground: The trappy-industrial influence on the chorus is cool, everything else is just terrible. The faux-dramatic vibe with her Spotify'd voice eek

Aespa - YEPPI YEPPI: I literally collapsed ijbol

d1WPyG3.gif

GROUP B

FOXES - "POTENTIAL": As I already said to the previous Foxes sender, this album aged very badly and this song doesn't hit as hard as it did on release day unfortunately, it's still a cute bop though.  

Just For The Record - Ruston Kelly

not my cup of tea [2]

Nicki Minaj - I’m The Best - Pink Friday era Nicki :heart2: iconic, a bop 

Number One Fan - I know this is overused but MUNA is complete H&M music to me. However if I heard this in the store I’d be bopping, it’s cute

MUNA - Number One Fan - I go through periods of liking and hating their music for some reason but this is one of my favorites from them and I’m enjoying it rn :katie2:

Amber Mark - Softly - So mesmerizing and pretty, love the album/cover/song/artist :somepoints: 

Bites On My Neck - yeule

I feel like I went on a journey with this song

I have no idea how to feel :deadbanana4:

Chlöe - Treat Me - d78sh6h-8eafa900-6fed-415e-83a7-e91af29d    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!

Victoria Monet - Coastin': A very nice jam! :jamming:

d1WPyG3.gif

Literal Legend - I meannnnnn this is like, the most energetic song ever. It’s so fun and iconic, we have to stan. The Poison sample is so good, love the bridge, it’s all so good

GROUP B

DARA - "K'VO NE CHU": Okay Bulgarian queen, this is so basic but I'm kinda absolutely living, massive bop lowkey.

Only Fire - ASMR: It's no "Double Penetration" but not a bad track from the Chase Icon collaborator, just would've preferred if it was a little shorter given the individual parts of the song sound the same each time 

Edited by Sanguine

Hatchie - Lights On - This was interesting, I liked it a bit, cute choice 

Kali Uchis - Your Teeth In My Neck - I really enjoy Kali, this song is amazing imo. I love this album. 

FLO - Cardboard Box - Love this throwback sounding bop :jamming: Destinys Child teas 

Just for the Record - To preface this I listen to plenty of music not typically associated with ATRL, not shade just saying I like all types of genres including country. I think this is okay but it’s not giving all I want, it just doesn’t have that oomph :( more twangy guitars and less piano!! But his voice is nice, he sounds impassioned

Playground - Bea Miller

this gives me very apocalyptic vibes

she's cute

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.