? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

Keep It Undercover: okay Zendaya had the hits kinda, this bops a bit

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Watch Me: omggggg this was a classic, I'm living, Bella is mother

Sharp As a Razor: it's like.. not bad, but carries no nostalgia for me so I just don't care for it 

Best Friend's Brother: now THISSSSSSSSSSSS is how you make a classic. She was mad as hell.

group A: @Not Like The Movies @Opulent @Overprotected @rl231 @Sanguine @Tom Vercetti @touya kinomoto @wehavetostan

group B: @Fruity @Lucky#17 @luckystrike @Noah @Taylucifer

10 hours left for you to submit your rankings and post your critiques :heart2:

feel free to ask for an extension but you might get shamed by others from what has happened lately!

Pokémon - Pokémon Theme - cute classic theme song 

Raven-Symoné - That’s So Raven (Theme Song) - now this is THE classic

Miranda Cosgrove - About You Now - cute late 2000s/early 2010s power pop-rock song

Elisa Rosselli - Tynix - wait this is kind of a trance bop that I could actually see myself listening to

Victorious Cast - Take A Hint - talented brilliant incredible etc screaming at some of the lyrics tho

Lindana - I’m Lindana And I Wanna Have Fun - it was cute on the show but idk if it works on its own

Kate Alexa - Ordinary Girl - cheesy dated bop

Puffy AmiYumi - TEEN TITANS THEME - wait this brought back some memories. I like the B-52s vibe

Annie Vincent - Roll The Dice - very of its time. I don’t really like the verses but the chorus is good

Keke Palmer - Change It Up - ughh this is so good I’m actually obsessed. Keke SNAPPED

Zendaya - Something To Dance For - yasss a classic

Zendaya - Keep It Undercover - great theme song

XO-IQ - Light It Up - kinda just passed by. never seen this show so there’s not really any nostalgia for me

Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Watch Me - ahhh a f*cking CLASSICC this is actually a really good late 2000s/early 2010s dance pop song 

McClain Sisters - Sharp As A Razor - corny bop gets old kinda fast

Victorious Cast - Best Friend’s Brother - I remember liking this more back in the day. the chorus is a bit grating now but it’s still good overall

Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (feat. Estelle) - feels a bit unfinished like it was just recorded on an iphone and produced in garage band really quick

Hannah Montana - I Got Nerve - it’s a nice standard HM song although not necessarily one I remember that well

702 - Cousin Skeeter Theme Song - not familiar with this show but I love the song

Dora The Explorer - Dora The Explorer Theme

Interesting choice! I loved Dora as a kid, so the nostalgia is definitely there, but I don’t know if that’ll be enough to get this a spot on my list

Miranda Cosgrove - Stay My Baby

I’m sorry, this didn’t do much for me :katie: I wish somebody had sent the ICarly theme song, now that would’ve stomped

Bowling For Soup - Today Is Gonna Be A Great Day 

Cute, nostalgic bop

Edited by Opulent

XO-IQ - Do You Know My Name

Never heard of them or this show before, but this is actually really good, oh wow

Phineas & The Ferbtones - Gitchee Gitchee Goo

Iconic show, this was an enjoyable little song

Elizabeth Gillies - You Don't Know Me

I didn't even know Jade had a solo
Elizabeth Gillies is so underrated, I really liked this one

China Anne McClain - Exceptional

I've always liked this theme song, good choice

I wish she did more music outside of Disney, she has a good voice

Edited by Opulent

Pokémon — Pokémon Theme

Wow, I wouldn’t have thought of this1! Clever choice & a nice way to kick off the round.

Raven-Symoné — That’s So Raven (Theme Song)

Killed it, lucky you for getting this1 so quickly.

Miranda Cosgrove — About You Now

Classic. 

Elisa Rosselli — Tynix

It’s cute. It ended right when I was starting to get tired of it, which is good. If it doesn’t make my Top10, it was real close.

Victorious Cast — Take A Hint

Ahhhhhhhh so YOU were the1 that beat me to it!!! Welp, enjoy my 12points.

Lindana — I’m Lindana And I Wanna Have Fun

Wasn’t expecting P&F songs. This falls flat compared to what I’ve heard & am familiar with later on in the playlist.

Kate Alexa — Ordinary Girl

I adored the hell outta H2O. This song brings back such good summertime memories of me & my sister watching it after coming home from the pool & waiting ’til our parents were done showering so we could. Ahh, thank you for this!

Puffy AmiYumi — TEEN TITANS THEME

Wow... I wasn’t expecting a choice like this. In my head, I wanna pop out points for the creativity, but my heart is too attached to many songs on here… ahhh, I’m not sure what to do.

Annie Vincent — Roll The Dice

This is so cute in a 2010-2012 Pop way. I don’t think it’ll hold up well compared to the other songs, but I hope you don’t get elim’d.

Keke Palmer — Change It Up

Any Keke entry, any round, will be getting points from me.

Zendaya — Something To Dance For

The music video with this & TTYLXOX is lowkey a classic.

Zendaya — Keep It Undercover

I like that this comes after Something To Dance For since you can hear some maturation in her tone/the production. Real cute!

XO-IQ — Light It Up

Wait a minute, this is very 2010-2012 Pop as most songs here, but it still sounds a bit fresh. The break reminds me of Where Have You Been a bit as well. Gonna have to Top10 this.

Bella Thorne & Zendaya — Watch Me

The Shake It Up songs usually go off, but this1 I was never keen on.

McClain Sisters — Sharp as a Razor

Definitely helps you out that this comes after Watch Me. I’m not sure if I’ll give it a point - this round’s much stronger than I anticipated.

Victorious Cast — Best Friend’s Brother

u-uH-UH, yup, points from me.

Steven Universe f/ Estelle — Stronger Than You

Estelle’s lovely but this entry was a “miss”.

Hannah Montana — I Got Nerve

Shiiiiiit not I GOT NERVE. Other HM songs wash this buuuuut there’s just too much nostalgia. Might throw it a point.

702 — Cousin Skeeter Theme Song

Hm… I liked the song but there’s lots of other classics here (again, wasn’t expecting this round to go as off as it did). However, I feel like this'll miss lots of Top10s & this doesn’t deserve to get you elim’d, so I’m debating if I wanna give extra points & help out.

•••

This round was crazy good - wasn't expecting it to be. The struggle to pick a Top10 was real, so many songs deserved pts.

:jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.