? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

yeule - Don’t Be So Hard On Your Own Beauty

I don't mean to be so hard on the song but something just sounded off 

The vocal layering I think. I just wanted it to end

Xmm0SSS.gif

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Hillary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out.: really cute, it reminds me of Taylor! I think I've only listened to 2 or 3 of her songs so I kinda forgot how nice her voice is :heart:

Jealous - Something about this single cover is very funny to me. I can’t explain it. Anyway this is a bop 

Amber Mark - FOMO: I gotta be in a certain mood to listen to this but I really like it :ducky:

UPSAHL - Melatonin: It clicked right away, I feel like I've heard similar songs before but it managed to not sound generic :ducky:

Ayesha Erotica - Literal Legend - 

there are parts of this I love like the ballroom/drag moments but in general there way too many things going on, this would be a bop if it was polished, im not a fan of this type of overproduced pop. 

Kilo Kish - NO APOLOGY!: Oh wow, this is excellent, at first I felt iffy about the way the vocals are processed but I ended up liking it, it gives the song an extra oomph :katie2:

Austin Millz, Remi Wolf - Bad Behavior: I think I've heard about this Remi Wolf girlie before, I really like the song :whistle:

Hikaru Utada - Somewhere near Marseilles: this isn't even a song, it's a spiritual experience, best 11 minutes and 55 seconds ever lowkey, Utada thee legend :WAP:

Anna Wintour - For some reason I remember not liking this but this is a bop??

Agnes - Here Comes The Night

A bit too cheesy sounding without the iconicness to back it.

WsM5ekl.gif

Ruston Kelly - Just For The Record - 

this is ATRL sweetie, male country? really? A choice. 

Delicious Things - Idk why I didn’t like this during my first listen of the album cause I like it now…weird trend for me tonight 

Bitter- This sounds like something a high school girl would make a very dramatic TikTok to after her boyfriend dumps her for the captain of the girls’ softball team 

yeule - Bites On My Neck - 

I like this, another surprise! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.