? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

Magdalena Bay - Secrets (Your Fire): You basically can't go wrong with any song on this album, amazzzzzing :katie2:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Nicki Minaj - I’m The Best  - It's a good song, she has better album tracks especially from the Pink Print but this is fine. 

GROUP B

KILO KISH - "NO APOLOGY!": This was quite nice! Might revisit this sometime.

Rupaul (feat. Skeltal Ki) - Catwalk: Hmmm... I'm sure this has its public but I'm not in it

GROUP B

AUSTIN MILLZ - "BAD BEHAVIOR": Nice and cutesy track, love the dreamy chorus.

FLETCHER - Bitter

I'm feeling bitter now after listening 

Decent track

adele.gif

Amber Mark - Softly - walking-black-women.gif excellent song from an excellent album, im afraid we have no choice but to stan this queen! 

Foxes - Gentleman: lovely song, I was gonna say the instrumental carries it but the melodies in the vocal part are great too 

Bea Miller - Playground - very badlands halsey/alt-pop tumblr era (which I can enjoy). I’m not sure how it will stack up with the other songs tho

GROUP B

HIKARU UTADA - "SOMEWHERE NEAR MARSEILLES": Why? 12 minutes and for what? Was it worth it? Not even a switch up? Exit stage left.

Everglow - Pirate: good chorus, I bopped to it for a bit, but not too into the verses, it's kind of song made for tiktok :ducky:

Hatchie - Lights On - Hmm  I like this, Quicksand is better imo but this is still decent. 

Inna - Always On My Mind: it's boring but not awful I guess? It just really left me with no thoughts, positive or negative 

Only Fire - Asmr - idk if this is a troll entry or not but their music is good for a kii and is fun to bop to when in the right mood :katie2:

Magdalena Bay - Story

I really like the production. The hook works but doesn't do the production justice IMO

e33DhgR.gif

The Internet (feat. KAYTRANADA) - Girl: I usually prefer longer songs over awfully short ones but I feel like the longer length played against this one, it's good, just too long :kitty:

Just wanna give a shoutout to whoever sent these pieces of EXCELLENCE :jonny5:

Hatchie - Quicksand

MUNA - Number One Fan

Nicki Minaj - I'm the Best

Magdalena Bay - Secrets (Your Fire)

Foxes - Gentleman

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out.

Amber Mark - FOMO

Magdalena Bay - Story

Agnes - Here Comes the Night

These are nice as well :heart:

Chlöe - Treat Me

Hatchie - Lights On

Amber Mark - Softly (interesting choice though, probably bottom 3 from the album)

Foxes - Potential

Kilo Kish - NO APOLOGY!

Victoria Monét - Coastin’

Foxes - Potential: one of the songs I like the least in the album, like... probably 2nd to last, but its still cute 

FLO - Cardboard Box - 

the VOCALSSS wow , they were sangingggg m'aam! I love the nostalgic vibe of this song with a modern twist, amazing! 

Next 2 You - At first I really wasn’t feeling this, but by the end it clicked. It’s cute. I’ll revisit later to see if it grows any more. 

DARA - K'vo Ne Chu: A bit dated but I like it, extra points because it's not in english, it's always nice to listen to some variety in terms of language x

MUNA - Number One Fan - This is a cute generic dance pop bop, not sure how it would rank against some of these masterpieces but it bops. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.