? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

Purple Disco Machine - Twisted Mind (feat. Agnes): Another great disco banger from Agnes :clap3:I love her voice and the Hot Stuff vibes

d1WPyG3.gif

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

26 minutes ago, Seffers said:

Nicki Minaj - I'm The Best

the song is good

but it's on the banned song list

so.. :gaycat6:

its not! i updated the banned songs list in the first page right after i posted the entries :) so its the list that includes the songs from the first round already!

Bites on My Neck - ok I didn’t stan this album but I love this song!! Finally I can say that! It’s no DBSHOYOB but it’s giving what it’s meant to give

Cody William Falkosky & Jason Zachary Paris - Electricity: Bless your heart

IoELZA.gif

Ayesha Erotica - Literal Legend - invented electroclash ballroom hyperpop y2k bimbocore :jonny2:  love her 

Just now, thecptz said:

its not! i updated the banned songs list in the first page right after i posted the entries :) so its the list that includes the songs from the first round already!

oooooh

that makes sense

lemme go edit real quick 

Sky Ferreira - I Will - This was okay. This wasn't bad at all, I kinda like it, I really like the way she sings 'I Will' in the background. 

ASMR - Only Fire

when I tell you I HOLLERED

:ahh:

Ayesha Erotica - Literal Legend - This was an experience, she's not giving any of the artists she listed but yeah, I think it could be an interesting drag race lipsync song 

GROUP B

HILARY DUFF - "BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT.": BIBO is a classic album in the luckystrike household, don't think I need to say anything more to the queen of pop.

GROUP B

AMBER MARK - "FOMO": One of my favorites on the album, absolute smasha.

16 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Cardboard Box - I finally know what Element has been standing. I mean I am a total sucker for this genre of music so it’s a big success for me

period.

Wolf Alice - Delicious Things

Well produced and the vocals in the outro are really something beautiful.

u3EEl2I.gif

ASMR - this is like my least favorite song by Only Fire tbh. Like you could’ve sent 7 rings babe

Ogi - I Got It - 

YUP

Ruston Kelly - Just For The Record - you’re probably going to get torn apart for this but I actually enjoyed it and will be adding it to my sad yeehaw playlist so thank you :chick3::heart2:

Beach House - Space Song: nice song, I like the instrumental a lot but overall it's not really my thing

Ruston Kelly - Just For The Record - This sounds like something a cast member of the walking dead would sing or something 

SZA - 20 Something - 

Being 23 makes this song hit so much, gosh I love it! 

yeule - Bites On My Neck - Oh wow more neck biting, this is my favorite song on that yeule album

GROUP B

UPSAHL - "MELATONIN": Sounded promising but ended up being very average.

Rosalía - Hentai: amazing song with avant garde lyrics, not everyone has the intellect to get IT :bam:

Bea Miller - Playground - Edgy, fits the show it was part of I guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.