? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

Ayesha Erotica - Literal Legend: NOT her best song like people will tell you it is! But still a bop

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Agnes - Here Comes The Night: Such a collapse, she was very motherly on that album!!

d1WPyG3.gif

GROUP B

EVERGLOW - "PIRATE": This is giving me Warrior era Kesha. It's a trashy bop, I like it.

Hatchie - Lights On

this is.. boring.

it goes on forever :deadbanana4:

Hatchie - Quicksand - This is like the only Hatchie song I know and I like it

Ruston Kelly - Just For The Record: Okay not to just drag anything non-ATRLcore but this sounds like a mediocre Eric Church song, I see why Kacey divorced

ROSALÍA - CANDY  - This is cute, she sounds really nice and the production is interesting, it did not really stand out enough for me to save it though, also I still need to listen to this album, mess! 

Azealia Banks - Anna Wintour

One of MANY gems in Azealia's discography. Deserved to be bigger than 212

tRScE9T.gif

FLO - Cardboard Box

serving early 2000s girl group realness

I like it!

Kali Uchis - Your Teeth In My Neck - Love this vibe :jamming: vampire anthem 

Softly - I love her, but this is not my fave by her akldsfjksalf I guess that’s a common theme from me this round but it’s not as energetic as some other songs by her

Caroline Loveglow - Patience Etc...: I enjoyed this album, she's a very nice Hatchie tribute act! This was prob the standout of the album yeah

d1WPyG3.gif

Yeule - Bites On My Neck: Yeule is the best artist of all time, and I'm just gonna start off by saying - if you get it you get it if you don't you don't if you know you know. And if you don't know like I honestly feel bad for you like I cannot explain it like I don't have the vocabulary to sit here and explain it like you know you get the vibe or you don't get the vibe.

ALSO TO WHOEVER SENT DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOUR OWN BEAUTY I'M SORRY I COULDN'T BE THERE TO GIVE YOU MY TWELVE </3 My 2021 SOTY

MUNA - Number One Fan

overall not my favorite.

there's parts of this that are good, but as a whole it's a chop for me

Lights On - Oh this is actually really cute! It’s giving me late 90s, like it’s halfway between Taylor Swift and Soundgarden I feel 

Hatchie - Lights On - I like the other Hatchie song a lot more but this one isn’t bad :jamming:

Edited by Noah

Ayesha Erotica - Literal Legend

this song oh my god :ahh:

iconic in it's own way

if you get it, you get it :gaycat2:

Kali Uchis - Flight 22: Not bad, but I've heard better from her. I like that it sounds vintage tho

d1WPyG3.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.