Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Element

Lovely trophy, lovely season, had a lot of fun, ty for being an amazing host Element :heart2: and congrats minho :squirrel:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Minho and Element you’re still amazing. I’ll try and see if I can compete next season since life is a little more stable but I may have twice the work so it’ll be tricky. 

Oh wow oh wow, the trophy snapped!!!!

Congrats again minho and congrats again on a truly fantastic season, Element! I think I mentioned this in my feedback survey, but this was without a doubt one of my most fun LS experiences ever despite not even being a proper player. I don't know if the players fully realize just how many things you were juggling this season and how much you had to coordinate, but you executed it all flawlessly. This season was such an incredible accomplishment and I hope you're feeling insanely proud of it :heart: 

Excited for LS15 where I will NAWT be playing but will do my best to bully all the other winners into playing :party:

Thank you Element! Thanks again for hosting such a crazy game and doing it so well even with hurdles like the server. Excited to WATCH s15!

And yay thank you - what a stunning trophy!! It was a long road but I finally did it :hughard:

lovely trophy :heart2: we love you minho!!! and thank you for another amazing and fun season!

3 hours ago, minho said:

Excited to WATCH s15!

They say being inside of a game is the best way to watch it :eek:

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/29/2022 at 11:56 PM, Element said:

0BG2AqA.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SPOONIES!

SPECIAL RECOGNITION

In season four of Let's Spoon, this member made a splash and debuted in third place. He has seen many different positions over the years since; his most recent success was in Let's Spoon 12, where he replicated his 3rd place peak! As part of his legend and lore, he was part of the iconic disaster that was the connection twist in Season 6. His passion and determination has led him to win the comeback round multiple times... he even nearly won this season's! Let's Spoon 14 may not his personal favorite performance, but it was an IMPORTANT one... because... 

Congratulations @Marvin on being the second person to play Let's Spoon for 10 SEASONS!

You are the second ever recipient of the Let's Spoon Platinum Certification! Thank you for being such an enthusiastic and dedicated member of the Let's Spoon community! I hope that you get that win one day x

CunG94Q.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh wow :jonny: a LEGEND I fear

Time has flown by. Glad to have been a part of so many seasons of an iconic game :gaycat4: 

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Oh wow :jonny: a LEGEND I fear

Time has flown by. Glad to have been a part of so many seasons of an iconic game :gaycat4: 

:heart2::heart2::heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.