Let's Spoon 14 // THE SPOONIES: LIVE AWARDS CEREMONY!

Element

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• minho

• Element

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap3:

:clap3: So proud of this game because it’s such a great cause :clap3:I’m very grateful to be part of this incredible show :clap3:

tysm element :heart2:

Thank you so much @Element and also I feel great to know I’ve been apart of two charity donations. :heart:

On 6/9/2022 at 11:47 PM, Gateau said:

@rl231To you... the best coach. I honestly think when it comes to taking someone to the next level, you are absolutely the best coach. You didn';t just cheer me on, you gave me so many important tips and tricks I would have never known about had I not been under you. Each round, you took time out of your incredibly hectic schedule to give our flop lil team a fighting chance. This is a GRUELING game, and I probably would have accepted a lower-ranked fate had I not been under you, specifically. Not any other coach, but you. your words "you don't have to be the best, you just have to not be the worst" rang so true for me in the rounds, especially during that 24 hours challenge which I will never experience again x

I'm so glad you picked me and kept the energy up up up! you da bestest

I just saw this since I've been off ATRL for an eternity, but you're the best!! I'm so glad that you played and that you really tried your damnedest to succeed. You smashed it!!!

"you don't have to be the best, you just have to not be the worst" - also what an adage for all people lol

22 hours ago, Element said:

Oprah is telling me that 3 is not enough!

Let's donate to a fourth and final team's charity!!

IALuXUu.png

@rl231 @Gateau

@luckystrike @Armani👑 @littlepotter @Diarrhoea @Golden Hour

Truly this one is all because of Gateau but the rest of you were cute and tried your best!

Gateau, for earning 2nd place this season, I have donated $25 GPB to your team's charity as well!

Proof of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

A7DNZp1.png

Congratulations to all four recognized teams! I will be posting all 10 charities and links to their website next, so that people can peruse them and support/spread the word if they'd like to!

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, ELEMENT!!!!!!

that's so amazing :clap3:

Element you will always be famous!

What an amazingly generous host you are, @Element. :heart2:

I wanted to give it a few days to let everyone appreciate your generosity, but I promised in my Charity Scavenger Hunt (click here for details if you missed it) that I would donate $50 AUD to the winning team's charity should Element find the spoon I had hidden before the next round. Element did just that (albeit with a little help :fan:) and so I've donated $50 AUD to Team Staryu's charity, the International Fund for Animal Welfare (Australia's Version) (From The Vault). :duck:

Receipt of Donation:

unknown.png?width=964&height=1370

Additionally, seeing as @shelven also managed to find Element's spoon during my Charity Scavenger Hunt (again, with a little help :fan:), in order to thank him and my amazing fellow Shelvenizers for being such an amazing group of players who made the entire Let's Spoon 14 experience so much fun and absolutely worth every painful moment, sleepless night, and stressful workday, I'd also like to donate $50 AUD to our charity, the Save the Music Foundation. :jamming: #TeamShelven

Receipt of Donation:

unknown.png

I know it's not much, but I hope this helps in some way (and that I didn't accidentally dox myself in the process :skull:). I hope you're all doing well... while it's been a relief to have Spoon out of my life, it's also left a void in a strange way. :heart:

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

I forgot that a donation was part of that little challenge :gaycat4: Slay!

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

I wanted to give it a few days to let everyone appreciate your generosity, but I promised in my Charity Scavenger Hunt (click here for details if you missed it) that I would donate $50 AUD to the winning team's charity should Element find the spoon I had hidden before the next round. Element did just that (albeit with a little help :fan:) and so I've donated $50 AUD to Team Staryu's charity, the International Fund for Animal Welfare (Australia's Version) (From The Vault). :duck:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

Additionally, seeing as @shelven also managed to find Element's spoon during my Charity Scavenger Hunt (again, with a little help :fan:), in order to thank him and my amazing fellow Shelvenizers for being such an amazing group of players who made the entire Let's Spoon 14 experience so much fun and absolutely worth every painful moment, sleepless night, and stressful workday, I'd also like to donate $50 AUD to our charity, the Save the Music Foundation. :jamming: #TeamShelven

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

I know it's not much, but I hope this helps in some way (and that I didn't accidentally dox myself in the process :skull:). I hope you're all doing well... while it's been a relief to have Spoon out of my life, it's also left a void in a strange way. :heart:

Legend :clap3:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Yasssssss thank you so much!! Your Scavenger Hunt was very fun and VERY challenging! It was great to get a taste of my own game and to cap that off with winning a donation for IFAW (and shelven for Save the Music)... absolutely amazing. Thank you for your generosity!! :heart:

Receipt of Donation:

Hide contents

Receipt of Donation:

Hide contents

unknown.png

ICON!! Thank you so much :heart: :heart:

15 hours ago, Aurora said:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

LEGEND :jonny::heart:

On 6/18/2022 at 8:02 PM, Aurora said:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Omg LEGEND :heart2: 

0BG2AqA.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SPOONIES & SEASON SURVEY!

Hello again, everyone, and welcome to the Spoonies! Sorry for the delay on this -- I've been very busy recently!

The ceremony will be tentatively held in this thread on Wednesday, June 29th at 9 PM EDT. If I do change the time/date, I will announce it in the thread! In the meantime, we need to choose some winners. You will be sending in nominations through a Google survey. Both players and coaches are eligible and encouraged to submit a ballot! All of the awards and descriptions can be found on the survey. The person with the most write-in nominations will win the award. Please limit one person/answer per award!  Remember that you can put N/A if you don't have a response for something. This survey will be your only vote and the awards will be determined based on these votes!

Survey Here!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Deadline: Wednesday, June 29 at 7 PM EDT 
Thank you all! I look forward to counting your votes!

@Sebas @Staryu @Remmy @alexanderao @Legend E

@shelven @Psycho @rl231 @Sanguine @Hikari

@Marvin @wehavetostan @Astro @Dessy @luckystrike @thecptz @hofork @Opulent

@Not Like The Movies @Diarrhoea @Gateau @Kylizzle @Stevie @fais_2311 @Sempiternal @Samsom

@Jackson @Queen Riri. @Aurora @Danial @Anvarie @99sandthe2000s @fountain @DAP @Green Tea Is Green @Future Lover

@Harmonizer @dweebz @CBC @diogozsz @VenusFlyTrap @Luckitty @Noah @jqnetto @Overprotected

@Galactic @Touch It @Henry @Armani👑 @ughgabriel @Golden Hour @littlepotter

@Ampersand13 @fiercE @Euterpe @Bethenny Frankel @XO_Life

@TruGemini @EriKills @dussymob

cool

3 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

can we vote for ourselves? :thing:

Yes!

I would love to submit a ballot but I fear my memory is too bad, I don’t even know where I was yesterday :rip:

I encourage everybody to vote Team Remmy though :clap3:

Vote :heart: