Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Element

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

I forgot that a donation was part of that little challenge :gaycat4: Slay!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

What an amazingly generous host you are, @Element. :heart2:

I wanted to give it a few days to let everyone appreciate your generosity, but I promised in my Charity Scavenger Hunt (click here for details if you missed it) that I would donate $50 AUD to the winning team's charity should Element find the spoon I had hidden before the next round. Element did just that (albeit with a little help :fan:) and so I've donated $50 AUD to Team Staryu's charity, the International Fund for Animal Welfare (Australia's Version) (From The Vault). :duck:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=964&height=1370

Additionally, seeing as @shelven also managed to find Element's spoon during my Charity Scavenger Hunt (again, with a little help :fan:), in order to thank him and my amazing fellow Shelvenizers for being such an amazing group of players who made the entire Let's Spoon 14 experience so much fun and absolutely worth every painful moment, sleepless night, and stressful workday, I'd also like to donate $50 AUD to our charity, the Save the Music Foundation. :jamming: #TeamShelven

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

I know it's not much, but I hope this helps in some way (and that I didn't accidentally dox myself in the process :skull:). I hope you're all doing well... while it's been a relief to have Spoon out of my life, it's also left a void in a strange way. :heart:

Legend :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

I wanted to give it a few days to let everyone appreciate your generosity, but I promised in my Charity Scavenger Hunt (click here for details if you missed it) that I would donate $50 AUD to the winning team's charity should Element find the spoon I had hidden before the next round. Element did just that (albeit with a little help :fan:) and so I've donated $50 AUD to Team Staryu's charity, the International Fund for Animal Welfare (Australia's Version) (From The Vault). :duck:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

Additionally, seeing as @shelven also managed to find Element's spoon during my Charity Scavenger Hunt (again, with a little help :fan:), in order to thank him and my amazing fellow Shelvenizers for being such an amazing group of players who made the entire Let's Spoon 14 experience so much fun and absolutely worth every painful moment, sleepless night, and stressful workday, I'd also like to donate $50 AUD to our charity, the Save the Music Foundation. :jamming: #TeamShelven

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

I know it's not much, but I hope this helps in some way (and that I didn't accidentally dox myself in the process :skull:). I hope you're all doing well... while it's been a relief to have Spoon out of my life, it's also left a void in a strange way. :heart:

Yasssssss thank you so much!! Your Scavenger Hunt was very fun and VERY challenging! It was great to get a taste of my own game and to cap that off with winning a donation for IFAW (and shelven for Save the Music)... absolutely amazing. Thank you for your generosity!! :heart:

Receipt of Donation:

Hide contents

Receipt of Donation:

Hide contents

unknown.png

ICON!! Thank you so much :heart: :heart:

15 hours ago, Aurora said:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

LEGEND :jonny::heart:

On 6/18/2022 at 8:02 PM, Aurora said:

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

Receipt of Donation:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Omg LEGEND :heart2: 

• ATRL Moderator

0BG2AqA.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SPOONIES & SEASON SURVEY!

Hello again, everyone, and welcome to the Spoonies! Sorry for the delay on this -- I've been very busy recently!

The ceremony will be tentatively held in this thread on Wednesday, June 29th at 9 PM EDT. If I do change the time/date, I will announce it in the thread! In the meantime, we need to choose some winners. You will be sending in nominations through a Google survey. Both players and coaches are eligible and encouraged to submit a ballot! All of the awards and descriptions can be found on the survey. The person with the most write-in nominations will win the award. Please limit one person/answer per award!  Remember that you can put N/A if you don't have a response for something. This survey will be your only vote and the awards will be determined based on these votes!

Survey Here!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Deadline: Wednesday, June 29 at 7 PM EDT 
Thank you all! I look forward to counting your votes!

@Sebas @Staryu @Remmy @alexanderao @Legend E

@shelven @Psycho @rl231 @Sanguine @Hikari

@Marvin @wehavetostan @Astro @Dessy @luckystrike @thecptz @hofork @Opulent

@Not Like The Movies @Diarrhoea @Gateau @Kylizzle @Stevie @fais_2311 @Sempiternal @Samsom

@Jackson @Queen Riri. @Aurora @Danial @Anvarie @99sandthe2000s @fountain @DAP @Green Tea Is Green @Future Lover

@Harmonizer @dweebz @CBC @diogozsz @VenusFlyTrap @Luckitty @Noah @jqnetto @Overprotected

@Galactic @Touch It @Henry @Armani? @ughgabriel @Golden Hour @littlepotter

@Ampersand13 @fiercE @Euterpe @Bethenny Frankel @XO_Life

@TruGemini @EriKills @dussymob

cool

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

can we vote for ourselves? :thing:

Yes!

I would love to submit a ballot but I fear my memory is too bad, I don’t even know where I was yesterday :rip:

I encourage everybody to vote Team Remmy though :clap3:

for-your-consideration-banner.jpg?ssl=1

Biggest Hero: The Spreadsheet

The Fan Favorite Award: The Spreadsheet

The Dedication Award: The Spreadsheet

The Big Spoon/Little Spoon Award: shelven and The Spreadsheet

The Fork Award: The Spreadsheet vs. Evilsheet (from the 24 Hour Challenge)

Funniest Post: minho's "Spreadsheet Stan Club" thread with his new hit GIF

Uy1Ia8y.gifUy1Ia8y.gif

(Ok but for a serious FYC, vote for Aurora for Most Dedicated because he made Top 5 despite being in a timezone with a 14 hour difference from the host and had to do over half the rounds in the middle of the night or while at work :heart: Also vote Opulent for Best Newbie because it's objectively true)

• ATRL Moderator

2 days left to vote!!

• ATRL Moderator

On 6/25/2022 at 11:14 PM, Element said:

0BG2AqA.png

THE SPOONIES & SEASON SURVEY!

Hello again, everyone, and welcome to the Spoonies! Sorry for the delay on this -- I've been very busy recently!

The ceremony will be tentatively held in this thread on Wednesday, June 29th at 9 PM EDT. If I do change the time/date, I will announce it in the thread! In the meantime, we need to choose some winners. You will be sending in nominations through a Google survey. Both players and coaches are eligible and encouraged to submit a ballot! All of the awards and descriptions can be found on the survey. The person with the most write-in nominations will win the award. Please limit one person/answer per award!  Remember that you can put N/A if you don't have a response for something. This survey will be your only vote and the awards will be determined based on these votes!

Survey Here!

Deadline: Wednesday, June 29 at 7 PM EDT 
Thank you all! I look forward to counting your votes!

Reminder: the awards are tomorrow at 9 PM EDT! Votes are due at 7 PM EDT (approximately 17 hours to go). Thanks to everyone who has voted so far!!

sented x

8 minutes ago, fountain said:

Team Remmy

original.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

Thanks everyone for the votes!! The red carpet will be open at 9 PM EDT with the awards starting at 9:30 PM EDT.

pokemon bingo is over, about to head to the arena!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.