Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Element

0BG2AqA.png

Welcome to the FOURTEENTH season of one of ATRL's biggest games -- Let's Spoon!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

J3h4GJT.png

This tournament is ATRL's adaptation of musical chairs! The game is based on the iconic card game Spoons. Here's a quick TLDR summary of how it works:

- Each day, there is a LIVE challenge (first one on Sunday, April 24th).

- The first person to complete the challenge wins the first "spoon", which I announce in the thread.

- After I announce the first spoon, everyone else in the game has to post the word "spoon" in the thread to stay in the game.

- It's basically like musical chairs. There is one less spoon than number of players each round - so the last person left who doesn't post "spoon" will be eliminated.

- This same process repeats each round.

This game will require a daily check-in that takes less than a minute! Later on, the spoons go quicker, so activity would need to increase as the game goes on. This season, we will have rotating times; each day, the challenge will be at a different, pre-announced time.

Longer summary here:

Spoiler

The overall concept is simple. You will compete in various challenges, and the first person to complete the challenge will be guaranteed a spot in the next round. After this person wins the challenge, the first spoon will be posted in the thread.

Once you see the "First Spoon" in the thread, all of the other players must post the word "spoon" in the thread. Pictures or other creative representations of the word "spoon" are acceptable, as well. Posting your spoon now becomes the only way to save yourself and advance to the next round. Similar to musical chairs, there will be one less "spoon" than there are players in the round, and the last player remaining without a "spoon" will be eliminated. If more than one player does not post "spoon" before the next challenge, all of them will be eliminated, or there will be a vote from the contestant who won the challenge.

The challenges will be LIVE. Remember, you want to be the first person to complete the challenge. You will also want to be aware of what is happening in the thread during the challenge period, because it could become a "spoon" war very quickly. Players who are a little slower/in a bad time zone will have until the next challenge (24 hours later) to post in the thread. However, there is a high possibility that all the spoons will be taken within an hour or two of the challenge being posted, especially after the first few rounds.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

3ewvNlC.png

Spoiler

1. Below is the policy regarding this game and bans from ATRL. Please try not to get banned tysm:

- If a competitor is banned between rounds, the next round will be a regular round, with the same number of eliminations as it was previously planned to have.

- If the competitor believes that he/she will win an appeal, he/she has until one hour before the scheduled challenge time to get the ban reversed. Otherwise, he/she will remain eliminated.

- If multiple competitors are banned between rounds, the next round is to have one fewer elimination than it was planned to have for every competitor that is banned after the first one.

- If this results in a non-elimination round, the round will either be held with an advantage for the winner, or it will be canceled and the regular schedule will resume the next day.

- The banning of a contestant in one group does not affect the planned round/elimination from the other group.

Example 1: alexanderao is banned in between Round 9 and Round 10. Round 10 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. It will still be a double elimination round. 

Example 2: shelven and Legend E are banned between Round 6 and Round 7. Round 7 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. Now, it will be a single elimination round.

Example 3: GotSkill and Marvin are banned between Round 14 and Round 15. Round 15 was originally planned to be a single elimination round. Now, it will either be a non-elimination round with an advantage for the winner or moved back to the next day (Element's choice).

Example 4: Due to Halloween, Witch_Privilege, gagacasanova, and Vapour are all banned between Round 8 and Round 9. Round 9 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. Now, it will either be a non-elimination round with an advantage for the winner or moved back to the next day (Element's choice).

2. If a challenge is not posted within 10 minutes of the scheduled time, Element has likely had an issue arise that requires him to be away from ATRL. Please remain in the thread for these 10 minutes for the challenge post. If the challenge is not posted within 10 minutes, Element will make an announcement regarding the postponement and rescheduling of the challenge.

3. Contestants are not allowed to post fake first spoons in order to create paranoia and confusion. If a contestant purposefully trolls like this, they will receive a warning and disadvantage the first time, and will be removed from the game the second time.

4. If any issues regarding the procedure of the game arise, contestants are to deal with them directly with Element, recognizing the ATRL moderators' previously set standard that the host of a game has ultimate authority regarding the progress of said autonomous game. We will work towards a solution and compromise for such issues without unnecessary outside intervention. 

XrOOGrZ.png

Season 1 ○ Winner: dimitrius

Season 2 ○ Winner: Sebas

Season 3 ○ Winner: Staryu

Season 4 ○ Winner: Remmy

Season 5 ○ Winner: alexanderao

Season 6 ○ Winner: Legend E

Season 7 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 8 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 9 ○ Winner: Psycho

Season 10 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 11 ○ Winner: rl231

Season 12 ○ Winner: Sanguine

Season 13 ○ Winner: Hikari

Mini Season ○ Winner: Sam

Mini Season 2 ○ Winner: Legend E

HEooRnp.png

This season, the players will be split into teams!

And in the spirit of this angelic season, each team will be competing for a charity of their choice.

At the end of the season, I will make a donation to TWO charities:

(1) The charity chosen by the team that produces this season's overall winner

(2) The charity chosen by the team that earns the most points throughout the season in challenges (more to come on this)

Furthermore, each team will be led by a "guardian angel"... a returning player who will join in some competitions, provide advice, and more!

Additional info will be revealed about this twist in the coming days!

#Spoon4Good

OOzsqNw.png

Sign-ups will close at 12 NOON EDT on Saturday, April 23, 2022. That is 5.5 days from now.

The first round is scheduled for 9 PM EDT on Sunday, April 24, 2022.

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

(continue)

I am looking forward to a heavenly season ahead!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

Statistics & Challenge Links

THE TEAMS:

ZACPkTV.png

hofork

thecptz

Noah

fais_2311

dussymob

dXmqlI1.png

Henry

jqnetto

CBC

Julia Fox

Euterpe

H2bOSLv.png

wehavetostan

Opulent

99sandthe2000s

Aurora
EriKills

iOwC1DP.png
Dessy

Jackson
Danial

DAP

Ampersand13

o832kZ7.png

Stevie

Overprotected

Queen Riri.

dweebz

VenusFlyTrap

KRWX70r.png

Not Like The Movies

Future Lover

fountain

Kylizzle

fiercE

Sfzg0zp.png

Touch It

Galactic

Green Tea Is Green

diogozsz

TruGemini

svSvvcy.png

Marvin

Astro

Luckitty

Sempiternal

Bethenny Frankel

IALuXUu.png

Diarrhoea

littlepotter

Gateau

Golden Hour

Armani

YcEEIM6.png

luckystrike

Harmonizer

Anvarie

ughgabriel

XO_Life

Holy smokes sign me up

sign me up im ready to be back back back again

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

(continue)

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

(continue)

sign me up 

best of luck to you spooners, i'll be lurking to see upcoming challenges 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

(continue)

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

(continue)

Just now, Diarrhoea said:

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

(continue)

perioddddd

Super cute theme! :angelo: I think I previously said I'll return for Let's Spoon 15 and for now that's still true :heart: Good luck to all

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

(continue)

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

(continue)

1 hour ago, Opulent said:

8. Opulent

welcome!! so excited to have you after survivor!!

46 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

12. Kylizzle

welcome!! i don't think we've met before -- i love newcomers so very excited to have you! please let me know of any questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.