• Communion

• midnightdawn

• SleepNoMore

• Horizon Flame

19 minutes ago, Valentine said:

That girl from Thelma and Louise needs to sit down

:ahh:

Ot: Team Debra

I don't like Kim Kardashian but this is so weird. Nobody would say that Adele can't host SNL, right? Or Lizzo who just did double duty? Then why can't Kim K? Adele and Lizzo aren't actresses.

They're not asking Charlie D'Amelio to host, Kim K, despite not being an actress or musician, is one of the biggest celebs in the world, much to my chagrin. There really isn't any rule that says she can't host. Comedians have hosted. As long as you can be classified as an entertainer...

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Kim made a point tho... ppl are always trashing the Kardashians, but it's those same people that are keeping them relevant :fan:

Because all attention is good attention? Yeah, we’re done with the Kardash/Jenners. :skull:

Kim is a ditz.

Sadly these Kards/Jenners will never go away, because that’s the way of the world now.

Debra didn’t lie and Susan is just using this for clout :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, midnightdawn said:

Is that the same Susan Sarandon who voted for Jill Stein in 2016?

Yes, and who supported the only candidate in the democratic primary who polled as beating Trump in the general.  :clap3:

If only society had listened to her and not people like Debra.  :deadbanana4:

MadonnasBoyfriend

People are so cruel to the Kardashians. I'm happy they don't let the constant bullying damper their spirits. They are nice and good women

What did Debra do to Susan?

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Kim made a point tho... ppl are always trashing the Kardashians, but it's those same people that are keeping them relevant :fan:

This + Plus unpopular opinion, they worked (at least Kris did) their asses (fake or not) to stay relevant and actually produce quality products/brands. 

Debra has weird political stances. She pretends to care for social justice, attacks people and then goes on to 100% fully support Israel and post really gross and racist things against Palestinians. She's a hypocrite and the last person that should be calling ppl out. In fact she needs ppl calling her out on her ish.

Kim’s SNL episode was amazing. And the only time snl has been relevant in like decades. 

They all stay mad at the #1 STAR of our generation. Nobody compares. 

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

I don't like Kim Kardashian but this is so weird. Nobody would say that Adele can't host SNL, right? Or Lizzo who just did double duty? Then why can't Kim K? Adele and Lizzo aren't actresses.

They're not asking Charlie D'Amelio to host, Kim K, despite not being an actress or musician, is one of the biggest celebs in the world, much to my chagrin. There really isn't any rule that says she can't host. Comedians have hosted. As long as you can be classified as an entertainer...

She doesn’t have a skill or talent though. People rightly or wrongly think you should get these honours in life by having actually contributed something creative to the world. 

They hardly “annihilated” Debra with those posts.  If you want to see true annihilation, please read the history of the feud between Susan and Debra where Debra absolutely scorches Susan with facts. I hadn’t followed this and so just googled to catch up and it is ? clear that Debra is absolutely right in her dost with Susan, who I am now appalled by. 

Handy summary with tweets here:

https://www.thecut.com/2018/09/susan-sarandon-debra-messing-political-feud-history.html

1 hour ago, Jennifer said:

Kim’s SNL episode was amazing. And the only time snl has been relevant in like decades. 

It isn’t even in the Top 10 most viewed episodes of this season :rip: 

3 hours ago, SleepNoMore said:

They hardly “annihilated” Debra with those posts.  If you want to see true annihilation, please read the history of the feud between Susan and Debra where Debra absolutely scorches Susan with facts. I hadn’t followed this and so just googled to catch up and it is ? clear that Debra is absolutely right in her dost with Susan, who I am now appalled by. 

Handy summary with tweets here:

https://www.thecut.com/2018/09/susan-sarandon-debra-messing-political-feud-history.html

Messing looks like a typical bitter, angry, virtue-signalling, fear-mongering, pessimistic status quo'd establishmentarian. Sarandon's takes have aged well, on the other hand, and continue to be ahead of their time. 

image.jpg

I love Debra. Susan was cute in Stepmom. Kim is annoying but after letting Trump host, there’s absolutely no lower bar that has been set for that spot. 

Therefore, I take no side. Let ‘em fight. 

the random girl from jada pinkett smith’s “the women” needs to sit down, legend kim ended her :clap3: 

12 hours ago, nostalgia said:

I've never seen this before :ahh: She shades like Mariah, legend.

The “girl from Will and Grace” actually has acquired her money through her job which is being an actress. I’m mostly indifferent to Kim but I don’t get her arrogance sometimes… like girl your job is selling contrived storylines with multiple cheating baby daddies and hoping people will continue watching a reality show that is a decade past its prime.

7 hours ago, Coma Baby said:

Messing looks like a typical bitter, angry, virtue-signalling, fear-mongering, pessimistic status quo'd establishmentarian. Sarandon's takes have aged well, on the other hand, and continue to be ahead of their time. 

image.jpg

Susan’s takes that Trump should be thanked or given a chance are only palatable if you actually feel that way about trump. Her takes are as odious then as they are now. 

I wonder how Ms. Sarandon feels about the Kardashian motto that people are lazy and do not want to work?

What debra said is being taken out of context. She said typically hosts are musicians or actors promoting their project. Kim did not have an active project. She did say KK is a cultural icon. So why twist her words?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.