Are there professions gay guys excel in?

Solaria

A lot of gay guys have been stereotyped as good barbers, designers, make up artists etc. Or just good in creative efforts in general. Do you believe these stereotypes to be true? 

And if you don’t mind sharing, what is your job?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ANTIclimatic

• lex

• Into The Void

• Solaria

5 minutes ago, infrared said:

Onlyfans 

:deadbanana4:

Physical therapist on rentmen

They do well working alone. Gay men are too b***chy to work in group environments.

4 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

They do well working alone. Gay men are too b***chy to work in group environments.

That is bs. I work perfectly fine in groups. The only people I can't work with are other men.

I remember seeing a chart that showed that lgbtq excel very well in the finance and insurance industry, retail, and law.

the worst industries for lgbtq apparently are healthcare, tech, aerospace, and engineering. Not enough lgbtq representation and not the friendliest. I’m trying to find that chart but it makes sorta sense too me. 

The study also shows a lot of it has to do with many lgbtq people trying to be independent as fast as possible so explains the finance/insurance excellence levels.

found it here is a link 

too friendly lgbtq industries and where gays excel the most. 
https://hrdailyadvisor.blr.com/2019/02/13/study-reveals-top-lgbtq-friendly-and-unfriendly-industries/

Edited by Happylittlepunk

I feel like most straight men are a bit out of touch with their sensitive side because that’s what society expects of them. The percentage of gay men in touch with their sensitive side is arguably a lot higher, so it only makes sense they’ll excel in creative fields which require empathy and being in touch with your feelings - as opposed to being afraid of them. 

Edited by JoshBTW

Construction workers

Machine repairmen

House builders

Firefighters

Computer scientists

Airplane and bus drivers

Trash cleaners

General army commanders

Uhm... we CAN excel in any profession.

38 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

A lot of gay guys have been stereotyped as good barbers, designers, make up artists etc. Or just good in creative efforts in general. Do you believe these stereotypes to be true? 

And if you don’t mind sharing, what is your job?

no i have absolutely ZERO sense of style and im a gold star gay.

OT: Tech Support is what I do

the way I came out to my sister and she wanted to go shopping as if she didn't already know i had no sense of style but suddenly because I'm gay i do :bibliahh:

I think gays are good salespeople actually. I would trust a gay who knows what they’re talking about over a straight guy. Something about a straight guy in sales just makes me think he’s lying.

49 minutes ago, infrared said:

Onlyfans 

It's true. Most of the straight guys who do OF are boring as hell and their content are trash compare to the gays :matty:

1 hour ago, infrared said:

Onlyfans 

:rip:

ot: any profession lbr :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.