BTS is releasing a new album

inmymendes

Finally its been 2 years. :jonnycat:
It better be Korean & it better not be a bloody ballad again.
No Dynamite 4.0!!!

Oh no, they’re about to commit more widespread chart fraud and manipulation and try to convince social media that it’s a big, Grammy-worthy smash  hit by terrorizing and intimidation tactics against all dissident voices they come across

26 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

We need another Permission to Dance, Kings :clap3:

No we don't sis ❤️

17 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Really?

i thought they released more since they have several singles out last year

they release a single album last year for Butter

and a compilation Japanese language album: BTS the Best (both not eligible for BB200 chart)

BTS BE (2020) still their last full studio album and their last #1 debut on BB200 chart

Hopefully it's a Korean album & something more like MOTS & less like BE

Ideally they'd go back to serving HYYH\Wings level of greatness but they're past that I guess

Edited by Billionaire

can they please stop terrorizing everyone? we're tired of their blatant chart manipulation at this point

Our faves need to hurry and release their singles fast before June unless they want to get blocked for 10 weeks with the mass buying  :biblio:

11 hours ago, TrieLz said:

they release a single album last year for Butter

and a compilation Japanese language album: BTS the Best (both not eligible for BB200 chart)

BTS BE (2020) still their last full studio album and their last #1 debut on BB200 chart

I listened to BE after seeing all the rhapsodising about it and like...it's fine, i liked some of it, but the prominent vocal processing gets old really fast so I hope they can leave that behind. And if they're going to do English songs (which is fine and their right to do so!) i hope they're at least songs with meaning like they're known for and not just nonsense words strung together like Dynamite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.