• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Michael196

• 99sandthe2000s

• Lovett

The mods kept everything except the current best show :ace:

anyway... the finale was amazing, it took me about an hour to finish a 20 minute episode since I kept repeating almost every scene...

What a cast and perfect first season!

Can’t wait for next season :duca:

The amount of one liners and punches was insane:dies:

I found this complication, it includes the finale too, therefore... spoiler alert!

And looks like we’re gonna have a star studded season, since everyone wants a piece of this smash...

Edited by Michael196

And this is only gonna get bigger since everyone is obsessed! The amount of hit tweets is crazy, and for a new network tv comedy since I can’t remember what was the last one to make this much noise 

Spoiler

i loved this show. Really a big fan of how Jacob's gay but none of his storyline's are bout that, he just is and no one really cares. that's how it should be tbh

lowbar for normalization but that always stuck out to me from the first season.

I haven't watched a new comedy sitcom in years but this is great! I'm excited to see what happens in season 2.

My God this show is fantastic. I got exposed via a TikTok and I'm so glad I gave the show a chance. I haven't laughed at something like it in so long. I need season 2 asap 

• ATRL Moderator

I love this show!

This tweet confused me though because when Tariq told Janine about a gig in one of the first episodes, he wouldn’t let her come and told her the venue had a strict capacity of 15 people. I assumed it meant he was cheating

On 4/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, wehavetostan said:

I love this show!

This tweet confused me though because when Tariq told Janine about a gig in one of the first episodes, he wouldn’t let her come and told her the venue had a strict capacity of 15 people. I assumed it meant he was cheating

I think it was moreso to poke fun of the fact that he isn't really doing anything productive with his life. She was excited about him booking a gig and then learns these shows are for 15-person audiences. 

On 4/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, wehavetostan said:

I love this show!

I wasn't thinking cheating specifically, but I definitely thought they were setting him up to be a lousy boyfriend (so we're rooting for her and Greg even more).

Maybe that IS where they were going, though, and then Quinta had a change of heart about it. In which case, more power to her and the other writers for not resorting to that tired trope!  :clap3: 

Edited by andresg770

Quinta is so naturally funny! Her experience with illusionist David Blaine is just...

:laugh: :dies:

Edited by justjess

• 2 weeks later...

Randomly clicked on this and I absolutely love it. 

its a hit :clap3: 

Love to see it! Well deserved :heart:

Wednesdays are gonna be LIT!!!  All my ABC shows will now air on Wednesday, even Big Sky :duca: 

Who did Abbott take the 9 pm spot from btw?  Was it the Wonder Years or the Conners?

come through Emmys campaign 

no one's ready :jonny5:

also why did this 6 minute video make me laugh and cry??? :gaycat6:

• 2 weeks later...

This is finally on Disney+ here in Europe and I'm having a really good time watching it. I love it :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.