Pre-orders for 'New Order' are UP | Digithread

thatsmydemi

1 hour ago, touchofmyhand said:

How much was Amazon Spain selling it for? I’ve been wanting to preorder it on the eshop, but the fact that it’s still not up was kind of worrying to me.

49.90€ without discount / 41.90€ with discount :heart2:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WiddLe

• thatsmydemi

• JonginBey

6 MINUTE VIDEO WITH NEW SCENES :jonny5: 

I will post the English version as soon as it's out! There's a lot of information :jonny5: 

On 6/5/2022 at 10:57 AM, Better Mistakes said:

Does anyone collect the TCG?

I'd like to get into the TCG world but I don't know where or how to start. :chick3:

--

New characters: 

Haru and Miyuki

Imagen

The evolution of Digimon will vary according to the route you choose I think :jonny5: 

survive_evo_june10_2022.jpg

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'd like to get into the TCG world but I don't know where or how to start. :chick3:

--

New characters: 

Haru and Miyuki

Imagen

The evolution of Digimon will vary according to the route you choose I think :jonny5: 

survive_evo_june10_2022.jpg

It’s easy to get into whilst it’s still relatively new. Essentially, start by choosing a colour. Each of the different colours have traits, eg. Yellow is focused on recovery 

my gawdd the new trailer

Bandai Namco needs to get their **** together. The only place where I can even find a listing of this game is Amazon, and it’s mostly out of stock. It’s not even up on any of the major digital stores. They keep pulling this sort of stuff. Klonoa releases in less than a month and can’t be preordered anywhere.

Also, how hard would it have been to include English captions in that trailer? Do they want this to flop? :gaycat6:

Jellymon ultra is serving Lilymon level:

5 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Bandai Namco needs to get their **** together. The only place where I can even find a listing of this game is Amazon, and it’s mostly out of stock. It’s not even up on any of the major digital stores. They keep pulling this sort of stuff. Klonoa releases in less than a month and can’t be preordered anywhere.

Also, how hard would it have been to include English captions in that trailer? Do they want this to flop? :gaycat6:

and even Amazon preorders are a mess. Idk what's happening in the rest of the world but in my country only the Switch version is available for some reason. :skull: 

7 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

They are a mess. Digimon deserve better :monkey:

Just like thatsmydemi I can't pre-order a physical for ps4 anywhere in my country 

And don't get me started on them no releasing a collector's when even captain tsubasa got one :fish2:

At least I hope they release some goodies on their site in exchange for EP!C points :bird:

NEW TRAILER OUT. I LOVE EVERYTHING I SEE ABOUT THIS. So excited!!! :jonny5:

GAMEPLAY TRAILER. Game looks really good. I think i'm going to love it! 

On 6/15/2022 at 10:55 AM, thatsmydemi said:

NEW TRAILER OUT. I LOVE EVERYTHING I SEE ABOUT THIS. So excited!!! :jonny5:

Its serving Corpse Party a bit I LIVE :wanda: I'm so torn on either getting this or Fe3F

6 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Its serving Corpse Party a bit I LIVE :wanda: I'm so torn on either getting this or Fe3F

Digimon :gaycat:

God only knows if will ever get another game if this one flops :redface:

Edited by Touch Pass

10 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Get Digimon because the franchise needs support :weeps:

11 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Get digimon sis :bird:

On 6/12/2022 at 7:48 AM, Blue. said:

Jellymon ultra is serving Lilymon level:

I can't wait for her mega, i just know it's going to be a serve :fountain:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.