Kaley Cuoco: I will never get married again after 2 divorces

naval23

"I would love to have a long lasting relationship or a partnership. But I will never get married again and I still believe in love."

She did not go into details about her 2 divorces in 2016 and 2021 but says she's married to her career and that its held her back in relationships. She reveals she cried all night when she lost a role to Kate Hudson in KNIVES OUT 2.

Thoughts? I cant imagine having all that money and focusing on your career over love and being upset over losing a role when you're already so successful. But I guess everyone's source of happiness is different and life is too short to sacrifice that and I respect her bending norms and expectations. 

Edited by naval23

I dont blame her tbh.. 

You don't have to be married to be in a happy relationship. It's so ancient to think otherwise. 

Love her tbh.. Their lost with the movie :heart2:

P.s she looks like Sabrina Carpenter in the photo :chick2:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

So scared of getting married for this exact same reason :rip: I feel like in the past asking/getting a prenup was considered controversial but nowadays people aren’t as reluctant because you truly never know what could happen.

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I dont blame her tbh.. 

You don't have to be married to be in a happy relationship. It's so ancient to think otherwise. 

Love her tbh.. Their lost with the movie :heart2:

P.s she looks like Sabrina Carpenter in the photo :chick2:

Lol, I saw this thumbnail yesterday, and at first glance thought the same..

A lot of men really do feel threatened by successful women who make more than them and she was on like 30M per year during TBBT. 

i didn't know about any of her 3 engagements.

ryan kinda looks like an off-brand milo v.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.