Joe Alwyn Makes Rare Public Statement on His Relationship with Taylor Swift

Diesel is Desire

Just say your relationship is boring, album of the year producer Joe Alwyn. 

he's absolutely correct, and this doesn't even just apply to haters, it also applies to fans with weird para-social relationships to them, and think they "know" stuff about a couple they've never actually met. 

25 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

he's absolutely correct, and this doesn't even just apply to haters, it also applies to fans with weird para-social relationships to them, and think they "know" stuff about a couple they've never actually met. 

This. The amount of stans, who do not PERSONALLY know their favorite artists, and never will, who get all judgmental and angry over who their favorite artist is dating, like they’re their best friend or family member is……….weird. Just letting y’all all know, to the people this applies to, y’all look weird af to the outside world. It’s not normal. Like, at all

Edited by Bears01

I’m glad they’re keeping it private. Every celebrity should do this tbh it looks like it actually works at keeping couples together

I appreciate the fact that swifties are overwhelmingly supportive of Taylor and Joe’s relationship, except for the weird nutjobs who hate Joe because they think Taylor is a secret lesbian. 

I’ve seen several celebrity fandoms that behave just absolutely horribly to their faves’ significant others and it’s deeply concerning. Glad Taylor’s stans can mostly just be respectful of their privacy and happy for Taylor’s happiness, while making the occasional well-intentioned jokes about how ****ed up it is that they wrote a bunch of breakup songs together. :laugh: 

The whole “I love Taylor so much I would fight Joe for her” thing that trends on twitter all the time is kinda weird, but I feel like even the people who say that are being tongue in cheek and generally like Joe. 

Impregnate ha and secure the check.

mutual beards

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I’m glad they’re keeping it private. Every celebrity should do this tbh it looks like it actually works at keeping couples together

this

52 minutes ago, postsus said:

This is not only in regards of celebrities, we are so exposed online nowadays..

Yep thats why my Instagram is blank lol

52 minutes ago, postsus said:

This is not only in regards of celebrities, we are so exposed online nowadays..

You can't tell from my social media that I've been in a relationship for 5 years. My partner is nowhere to be seen.

All these TikTok couples that do crappy dances together and expose their whole life on the app is very weird to me. Having "fans" of your "life" is just downright psychotic. 

I mean I don’t blame him :rip: look at how the swifties get so up in arms over Jake Ghylenhaal :rip: nut jobs 

This is her most private relationship and longest relationship she learnt from her old past dating. :clap3: good for her. 

2 hours ago, Jude said:

18 years he got you for 18 years, he walking round looking like Oli London with ya money

5 hours ago, Jude said:

The male Grimes

Spoiler

except Elon Musk can't get Grimes an AOTY Grammy

5 hours ago, Vespertine said:

mutual beards

kii

ot: i love them together, wishing all the best :heart2:

Great to see that she learned the lesson 

9 hours ago, Vespertine said:

mutual beards

:deadbanana2:

Well hopefully they last, because that will all change the second they break up.

9 hours ago, Tusk said:

You can't tell from my social media that I've been in a relationship for 5 years. My partner is nowhere to be seen.

All these TikTok couples that do crappy dances together and expose their whole life on the app is very weird to me. Having "fans" of your "life" is just downright psychotic. 

My Instagram profile is boring as hell, locked comments, hidden likes and I post twice a year. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.