Man Who Started Rumour About Rihanna/Asap Rocky leaves Twitter | Lawyers Called.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• JBJT2786

• Delirious

• DonDesperado

Top Posters In This Topic

A literal clown I hope he gets his ass sued

Dame Dash Outs Lee Daniels | Mood pics, Funny relatable memes, Reaction  pictures

good

hope he gets sued :clap3: 

“I’m going to take some time away from Twitter to figure out what that looks like” :hoetenks:

That's what you get for ******* with a heavily pregnant woman, gross 

• ATRL Moderator

took the "messiest fashion influencer" thing too seriously

im crying :ahh: 

Twitter went insane and dumb people started tweeting about disloyalty and having their 3.5 seconds of fame with a “viral” tweet

and good luck to this guy, Rih will eat you alive

i hope this sets an example and more people realize that actions done online SHOULD have consequences and they HAVE to take accountability for their actions :clown: 

i mean, some random said a couple broke up.

doesn't that happen a lot? i mean, tabloids always have fake breakup and fake relationship rumors. not sure why this was blown up so much

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean, some random said a couple broke up.

doesn't that happen a lot? i mean, tabloids always have fake breakup and fake relationship rumors. not sure why this was blown up so much

Wouldn't be surprised if Rihanna's PR team made this blow up

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

i hope this sets an example and more people realize that actions done online SHOULD have consequences and they HAVE to take accountability for their actions :clown: 

I doubt it. I see the opposite happening where people spread fake news about celebs for the clout.

OT:

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Rihanna's PR team made this blow up

For what exactly? She's been getting more than enough attention being pregnant. Also why would her PR Team stress her out on her final trimester?

This narrative makes 0 sense.

The way everyone will run to drag him but at the same time we were all believing him yesterday? Like how you run with a story from a random Twitter account with 2k followers. Ppl tweet dozens of fake stuff about celebs on the daily

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.