Ultimate '00s & '10s Female Pop Rate (Winner Revealed)

naval23

Get the Party Started can go out with the next few. One of those 00s classics that's corny as hell. P!nk must hate that it's one of her signature hits :skull:

New Rules too. It was great in 2017 but it's a bit annoying these days :matty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naval23

• prézli

• KLatz

• KillingYourCareer

Not Cool being called "her worst ever" :deadvision:

Rooting for On the Floor, it's such a slay :gaycat6:

Shocked at Born This Way leaving this early tbh :rip:
Wind It Up is so iconic, but I might have over-rated it with the 10 I gave! But it's ok.
Wow, shocked Malibu is out at 173! But glad it is, honestly, I've always thought it was a little overrated :gaycat5:
Noooo poor Hot :weeps: One of Avril's best singles.
FINALLY We Can't Stop is out. Trash single, back then and now. Hope Wrecking Ball follows soon enough!
Wow, y'all punched out Selena :rip: Still bitter about LYTLM, should've been top 100 at least.
Y'all are b****es! Hit Em Up Style is an iconic bop!!!
Thank god Hello is out tbh. REALLY hoping Someone Like You got punched too and won't last long.
I'm fine with Work being out now, although I would've preferred to see Stay. BUT LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE??? A masterpiece. No comment. :biblio:
Well, there goes Stay then! And there goes Taylor's worst song, THANK GOD :clap3: Bye Style, trash!
Nooo poor God is a woman! But YES bye Wrecking Trash! :clap3:
DON'T LET ME GET ME AT 149?! The nerve!! Disgusting. This should have been TOP 50. No comment.
Turn Off the Light underrated gem. Superbass, thank god it's out lol, kinda overrated.
Ahhh yes we love seeing overrated Taylor songs out, bye Wildest Bores :clap3: Poor Habits though, love that one so much, ugh.
Glad Shallow, Love Story, Your Love Is My Drug and Waking Up in Vegas are all also out - great songs but too overexposed / kinda tired.

----

Surprised and glad all of my 11's are still in! Sadly that's most likely gonna change with the next update.

Also looking forward to seeing Someone Like You, Call Me Maybe, Lady Marmalade, White Flag, Love Me Like You Do (how is this garbage still in?), American Boy, Cool, ET, Teenage Dream, Because of You, Blank Space and A Thousand Miles go sooner or later! Sadly I should've dragged some of these more than I thought I did.

Edited by Never Ending

27 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Hello

7 Rings

God is a Woman

leaving-arriving.gif

20 minutes ago, Never Ending said:

Also looking forward to seeing Someone Like You, Call Me Maybe, Lady Marmalade, White Flag, Love Me Like You Do (how is this garbage still in?), American Boy, Cool, ET, Teenage Dream, Because of You, Blank Space and A Thousand Miles go sooner or later! Sadly I should've dragged some of these more than I thought I did.

American Boy is Top 10, I'm telling you this now. American Boy almost won every rate I participated in.

Finally catching up with this!

Whole Again leaving in the first update, I blame most voters' lack of familiarity with the song. It's wonderful :shakeno:

Roar making it to the top 200 :clap3: it's hated for NO reason, you adults need to let the child in you out from time to time!

Problem also deserved better. This website's hatred for shamelessly catchy songs with no substance to them will never not be disgusting!

Aserejé is an evergreen classic. Americans wouldn't know.

Same with Left Outside Alone, pop rock excellence with a gothic intro. They don't make jewels like that anymore!

Ashlee Simpson in the top 50 :clap3: I recently bought the Autobiography CD as well as the Shadow and La La CD singles!

1 hour ago, prézli said:

Did the entire JLo fanbase attend this rate? Because it looks like.

67% of it (you and I) sure did! :foxaylove3:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, KLatz said:

Get the Party Started can go out with the next few. One of those 00s classics that's corny as hell. P!nk must hate that it's one of her signature hits :skull:

It's her best song though :fish2:

Euphoric excellence, whew. We served some relative taste by getting it in the top 140

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

It's her best song though :fish2:

Not when Just Like a Pill, U + Ur Hand, Who Knew, So What, Sober, and Please Don't Leave Me are right there :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Euphoric excellence, whew. We served some relative taste by getting it in the top 140

This excellence deserves top 100, but I don't think it will make it there :dancehall:

22 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

The way the 2nd chorus EXPLODES is still insane to me :jonnycat:

Don't Forget About Us getting removed before top 100 is CRIMINAL. some of you lack serious taste to defile such a classic. That climax >>>

Again, some of you just hate fun. No One, Delicate, Dark Horse & YLIMD are SO harmless and fantastic pop records. No reason to give it a low score. 

God is a Woman, 7 Rings & I Like It i knew y'all would sabotage. 

Glad no Beyonce, Mary, Ciara DC & JoJo song didn't get out this round :clap3:

Also incredibly impressed by He Wasn't Man Enough :clap3: 

Bubbly :jonnycat: Turn Off The Light :jonnycat:

Britney, Christina, Ciara, Destiny’s Child, Madonna, Janet, JoJo, Mary J. Lo and PCD are the only gals to get every song at a 7+. 

Edited by Fitzswiftie

• ATRL Moderator

Oh dear I've missed a lot.  being on mobile, for some reason I can't see the results!  It cuts off the post :weeps:  Sad to see LWYMMD go.  it's easily the best TS song.  Like WANEGBT (her second best) isn't even half as good.

31 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Oh dear I've missed a lot.  being on mobile, for some reason I can't see the results!  It cuts off the post :weeps:  Sad to see LWYMMD go.  it's easily the best TS song.  Like WANEGBT (her second best) isn't even half as good.

wish you were there to mourn Wind It Up and Hot with me

tomorrow's reveal will likely be delayed to between 3PM or 4PM EST sorry!

13 hours ago, KLatz said:

Bish, what? Her best single.

12 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not Cool being called "her worst ever" :deadvision:

It is.

I knew there would be some messy moments but wow I wasn't expecting this to be a trolling fest :rip: 

Some of the songs that left that literal 11/10s but yall aren't fooling anyone throwing them 1s. How were some of those OTH ballots even accepted? :skull: 

I regret being too nice, my lowest score was like 4.

21 hours ago, prézli said:

American Boy is Top 10, I'm telling you this now. American Boy almost won every rate I participated in.

Top 10?! Seriously :deadbanana4: I knew it had its fans but c'mon... It's a tired song.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I knew there would be some messy moments but wow I wasn't expecting this to be a trolling fest :rip: 

Some of the songs that left that literal 11/10s but yall aren't fooling anyone throwing them 1s. How were some of those OTH ballots even accepted? :skull: 

I regret being too nice, my lowest score was like 4.

Taylor’s songs are just that bad tbh 

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Taylor’s songs are just that bad tbh 

Maybe if we were rating ME! and Bad Blood

But giving horrible scores to Style, Delicate and Love Story is pure trolling

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Maybe if we were rating ME! and Bad Blood

But giving horrible scores to Style, Delicate and Love Story is pure trolling

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

No, it's not.

I can't bear her voice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.