Israeli soldiers are currently invading Al Aqsa Mosque during morning prayer

LookinAssHittas

They’re reportedly firing bullets, sound grenades, and tear gas at the Palestinians

They did the same exact thing during last year’s Ramadan :mazen:

Edited by LookinAssHittas

And of course nobody gonna say **** about them, nobody gonna ban them from anything, the country still welcomed everywhere, while Palestinian can't pray in peace.

14 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

And of course nobody gonna say **** about them, nobody gonna ban them from anything, the country still welcomed everywhere, while Palestinian can't pray in peace.

Well maybe they should stop firing rockets into Israel ??‍♂️ 

42 minutes ago, Habibro said:

45074D46-581F-4EC0-8B15-A65C8BBED89D.gif

1 hour ago, Habibro said:

Wack replies as usual. 

OT: of course they would attack in the holy month of Muslims, it’s like an annual thing now. But I’m glad to see the usual silence cause just like the western media mentioned “we are used to seeing war in the Middle East and Africa, not with our white Christian nations”. 

I wanna say something but considering that  criticism of Israel’s actions is apparently anti semitism, then I’ll just shut my mouth :-x

They did the same thing last Ramadan. Truly disgusting and disgraceful. 

3 hours ago, Habibro said:

What rockets? These are innocent civilians praying at a mosque for morning prayer. They didn’t fire any rockets :rip: did you not watch the videos in the OP? 

Stfu disgusting pig.

Yes, the um... Civilians praying at the mosque are being arrested for firing rockets at guards 

:deadbanana:

**** the Israeli government. The worst thing is is that they know that they can keep getting away with this ****. I won't be surprised if by the end of this decade the entirement of the Palestinian regions right now will be occupied by settlers

Can we have at least one place clean of trash in this world, with this site @ATRL Feedback?

Disgusting. It’s Easter, Ramadan and Passover like can Israel just take several seats currently. Would be a perfect time for unity!

Isn’t it also the Jewish Passover? Al Aqsa mosque was literally built on top of the ancient Jewish temple. I support Palestinians, but Jews also have the right to pray there.

I don't support religions, specially islam, but this should be exposed world wide, specially during Holy Week

1 hour ago, Aren said:

Isn’t it also the Jewish Passover? Al Aqsa mosque was literally built on top of the ancient Jewish temple. I support Palestinians, but Jews also have the right to pray there.

This is such a terrible post :rip:

3 hours ago, Aren said:

So for Jews to pray there, they have to invade the mosque? Are you serious?

but I thought Israel only try to defend there own territory, so what are they doing here? :celestial5: 

9 hours ago, Aren said:

If they weren’t armed soldiers, destroying the property, harassing elderly, women and children, they would be welcomed to host prayers there, so long as it doesn’t conflict with Muslim prayer times. It’s permissible and documented in Islamic text that Jews & Christians can worship at a mosque & vice versa for Muslims at churches and synagogues.

Now imagine what a powerful gesture and example of progress that would be. Instead, these types of attacks have become regular occurrences. 

The Zionist goal is to suppress and control the Palestinian population, make life hell so they relocate or perish, and to knock down the Mosque in favour of building a Jewish temple. This is not a secret & is discussed freely, even among elected leaders. 

If that wasn’t the aim, Israel respected the law and boundaries of the land that which it was (re)given, and they didn’t have a modern history rife with slaughter, things would’ve been much more amicable at this stage in history.

10 hours ago, Aren said:

Do you think they're firing rockets so Jewish people have room to pray? :skull:

Funny how the media have quickly demonized Russia for what they did / do in Ukraine but never said a word about Israel's atrocities commited in Palestine...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.