FL Gov signs 15 week abortion ban with no exceptions

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed into law on Thursday a Mississippi-style anti-abortion measure that bans the procedure after 15 weeks of pregnancy without exemptions for rape, incest or human trafficking.

Wtf is going on :biblio:

DeSatan is more concerned about gay children and policing women's bodies than he is about the rising affordable housing crisis 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/14/politics/desantis-signs-abortion-ban-florida/index.html

thats over 3 months hmmm...thats better than what ive seen some states and countries do

Are we now just openly ignoring Supreme Court decisions? 

14 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

thats over 3 months hmmm...thats better than what ive seen some states and countries do

This... At least this should be OK in republican states.

Just wait until the GOP takes over in November. Extreme Leftists' will be fuming and it will be their fault once again.

That’s basically the whole 1st trimesters. Sounds fair to me since you can hear the baby/fetus’ heartbeat from week #9.

Edited by frenchyisback

15 weeks is… enough.

I’m more concerned about the part where it doesn’t matter how the baby was conceived (rape, incest…)

28 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

That’s basically the whole 1st quarter. Sounds fair to me since you can hear the baby/fetus’ heartbeat from week #9.

First quarter? :toofunny2: 

If you don’t even know the basics about pregnancy or fetal development just sit this one out sweety. 

27 minutes ago, jordanjm said:

If you don’t even know the basics about pregnancy or fetal development just sit this one out sweety. 

Everyone knows fetuses in Florida take up to 12 months to fully develop due to humidity and low elevation. Do your research before trying to clock someone :rip:

On 4/14/2022 at 4:13 PM, Severus Snape said:

Everyone knows fetuses in Florida take up to 12 months to fully develop due to humidity and low elevation. Do your research before trying to clock someone :rip:

is this a serious post 

On 4/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

On 4/14/2022 at 4:14 PM, frenchyisback said:

That’s basically the whole 1st trimesters. Sounds fair to me since you can hear the baby/fetus’ heartbeat from week #9.

On 4/14/2022 at 4:31 PM, Hurem said:

15 weeks is… enough.

I’m more concerned about the part where it doesn’t matter how the baby was conceived (rape, incest…)

Fetuses don't develop sentience usually until the 23rd to 25th week. 

There's already legal precedent that what makes a human a human is sentience, not biological functions like a heartbeat. You can't argue abortion is murder without also then suggesting doctors who take those now in permanent vegetative state off life support as murderers too.

Edited by Communion

On 4/14/2022 at 4:31 PM, Hurem said:

15 weeks is… enough.

How does the so-called baby’s life become less valuable if it’s the product of rape or incest? You can’t pick and choose. Either all life is precious or it isn’t. 

On 4/14/2022 at 4:43 PM, jordanjm said:

You think gays understand how female biology works? :rip:

On 4/14/2022 at 4:07 PM, XAMJ said:

Just wait until the GOP takes over in November. Extreme Leftists' will be fuming and it will be their fault once again.

But, but, but, the revolution. :clown:

Banning abortions only kills women. When will men learn this. A woman that wants an abortion will get it anyway, making that choice is hard enough as it is. Now the question that remains is how safe we make it for her and what kind of support system we have to help her cope with her choice (whether she decides to go through or not)

3 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

How does the so-called baby’s life become less valuable if it’s the product of rape or incest? You can’t pick and choose. Either all life is precious or it isn’t. 

Get a hobby or something

If people in Florida were actually "Pro Life" they would support Covid-19 vaccine mandates, masks and other life saving measures.

On 4/16/2022 at 2:42 PM, Horizon Flame said:

You raise an excellent argument as to why abortions should be freely available and not restricted to means of conception. :cm:

i'm not a woman so i have no say

but some women don't even kno they pregnant for months

i feel this open a discussion to make it less and less accesible for women to have an abortion

they start with 15 weeks and next it'll be 10 and even less

this happens when da Republican party here in Florida snatched da House by setting up dummy candidates in Democratic strong holds to steal elections in 2020

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.