Hacks | Season 3 on Max May 2nd!

Hector

i thought this would be a 10 ep season like season 1 so i didnt realize it was the season finale until half way through. this show is so good its literally perfect. its definitely getting a season 3 its one of HBO Max's most acclaimed shows. excited to see where season 3 goes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Almodusa

• Hector

• Lovett

4 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i thought this would be a 10 ep season like season 1 so i didnt realize it was the season finale until half way through. this show is so good its literally perfect. its definitely getting a season 3 its one of HBO Max's most acclaimed shows. excited to see where season 3 goes

The only thing that concerns me is the Warner Media Discovery merger. I have faith it'll get renewed, I just wish they'd hurry up with a proper announcement :weeps:

I loved the last season, seemed like perfect ending.

I do like to see more of these characters, but I am worried how are they gonna extend it and give it better endings

43 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I loved the last season, seemed like perfect ending.

I do like to see more of these characters, but I am worried how are they gonna extend it and give it better endings

I felt the same way watching this, it was just a pitch perfect ending. I have faith though since the creators already had a larger narrative in mind even prior to season 1 heading into production. Ugh I just love these characters, the humor, the direction, everything about this show 

Just saw the last episode, it was great but gave me series finale vibes wtf? 
I’m not ready to say goodbye like this 

Loved the finale. I want at least one more season! 

An actual good ending. That's hard to come by these days.

yes!! renewed just as i finished s2. this scene was the highlight of the season for me 

So happy it got renewed :clap3:

I’m surprised it got renewed. Some of the episodes in season 2 were awful. 

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’m surprised it got renewed. Some of the episodes in season 2 were awful. 

K

PRAISE BE OH MY GOD :wanda:

I'm so glad we're getting another season! They wrapped things up nicely at the end of season 2, I wasn't sure!

Yassss

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally forgot this show existed, it's been a minute since season two. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the last season. 

Finally :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.