Strange robots appering on Shakira's YouTube thumbnails. New era?

LatinFreak

Heard part of the song. Its in spanish featuring Rauw Alejandro. She’s coming for blood me fears

Edited by Spartan528

Was there an era that was supposed to go alongside "Don't Wait Up"? The song just sorta came and gone and I know it wasn't well-received but still I thought it would have lead to an album or something.

3 minutes ago, Spartan528 said:

Heard part of the song. Its in spanish featuring Rauw Alejandro. She’s coming for blood me fears

Yeah. Electro reggeaton hopefully in the veins of La Tortura and Chantaje, and not Me Gusta... 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

We love a hacker :clap3:

Support women in STEM :clap3:

FQF4QtPXsAMDv27?format=jpg&name=small

:bibliahh:

tbh shakira really knows how to create that old school hype we used to get before memes and streaming and she brought it over to the social media era.

the tongue meme at the sb

the skates in the bep video

now this. She’s a genius 

Edited by dirrtydiana

She’s coming with she wolf 2.0 :clap3:

2 hours ago, kandicha said:

I saw the robot in the background of the Me Enamoré music video thumbnail late at night before I had checked Twitter and it scared the **** out of me lmao.

Anyway can't wait, hopefully the announcement is today :jonny5:

:dies:

Robotkira Ha return! ?

Praying praying praying For a she wolf v.2 type album, but more modern. She managed to keep that Shakira essence to she wolf with an electronic touch. 

But I do like her management team is putting in the works. Little hints here and there and pop media actually talking about her. Before super bowl only her real fans knew what she was up to really. Looking forward to see how her new team handles this new era. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.