Kid Laroi drags ?, ? exposes his lying a**

Michael196

The way they are playing with y'all and you're falling for it. :toofunny3:

The moment he posted the video on twitter it was obvious this was a PR on Kid Laroi's part to promote his upcoming single. They knew Swifties would make it viral or something. :skull: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• favorite crime

• Katamari

• Sesame

Top Posters In This Topic

So is he still signed with scooter or was that part of him leaving actually true? 

10 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

So is he still signed with scooter or was that part of him leaving actually true? 

He is signed with Adam Leber now. 

The producer of his new song, Andrew Watt is signed with Scooter though. 

Edited by inmymendes

5 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

The way his only interest with Laroi was to give Bieber a quick lil hit

Bieber gave him that hit. The kid laroi who has one smash hit did not give justin 28 top 10 hits and 8 #1s bieber, a smash hit. His only other hit isn’t even as big as a moderate bieber hit like intentions. 

Edited by Jaffery

him and Lil Nas X have the same manager.. he trying to do all the nas tricks but not as effective....  kid laroi still has not had a top 10 hit without an assist (juice wrld/miley/bieber) ... let's see how this one does.. 

11 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

Bieber gave him that hit. The kid laroi who has one smash hit did not give justin 28 top 10 hits and 8 #1s bieber, a smash hit. His only other hit isn’t even as big as a moderate bieber hit like intentions. 

End them :dies:

3 hours ago, Champagne said:

Scooter and all of the artists he manages are pathetic :rip:

artworks-dXCAM6giuHwHEdmz-Pneyvw-t500x50

Why do Americans use text messages to communicate with each other. It's so ******* boring

WhatsApp like normal people >>>>>

wth so lame

go back to your tiktok silly dances or whatever you did:coffee2:

So he already left him?? Balvin also has declined so much since going with scooter. 

but also this could be just marketing lmao 

Edited by Superbitch

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Why do Americans use text messages to communicate with each other. It's so ******* boring

iMessage >>>

6 hours ago, Aaron said:

All the ~music industry experts~ on the first page thinking they were serving with their hot takes :rip: The backfire

FOOLS :lmao:  

4 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

It’s not text message, it’s iMessage, which is exclusive to iPhones. In creative industries everyone has an iPhone.

what did he expose?  Im not making any sense of that graphic

The plot twist :ahh:

The way some girlies in the 1st page tried to drag Ariana into this :deadbanana: imagine being that obsessed

LOL @ almost all of the first page. the members here can be so pathetic sometimes.

9 hours ago, Sept said:

The plot twist :ahh:

The way some girlies in the 1st page tried to drag Ariana into this :deadbanana: imagine being that obsessed

but still no one can match your obsession with a certain person...

I feel like Scooter is smart in a manipulative way, but will end up a statistic like most managers/execs who screw their artists over in the end. He just strikes me as someone that’s going to get caught for something (tax fraud, money laundering, stealing from artists, etc). We hear these horror stories all the time years after an artist’s prime (see 90% of the artists Diddy and LA Reid fostered). What’s done in the dark eventually comes to light. He gives me “I line my pockets with money from side deals my artists don’t know about” vibes. Snake oil salesman smirk and all. 

If Laroi flops, he’s at least got a manager willing to help him, instead of going the way of Carly Rae Jepsen, Demi Lovato and Amber Riley. Scooter only cares about two of his clients. And I don’t fault him for that, since they’re making him the most money. Just hope for Ariana and Justin’s sake that they know where every cent is going and have accountants and lawyers on deck to comb through every financial receipt. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

We were ALL rooting for you!

14 hours ago, ☆lex said:

the tiktok makes it look like scooter is his ex 

well we don't know that's not the case

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.