Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Blood Magic

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• Lovett

• BNF91

So the main bad guy for this movie is going to be Kang?

• 3 months later...

FYYsN3JVQAEECYg?format=jpg&name=900x900

18 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The trailer shown yesterday leaked in very LQ

Reveal hidden contents

OMG :jonny5:

Spoiler

“You’re an Avenger? Have I killed you before?” :jonny5: Kang is HERE and he is not messing around. I hope they show us glimpses of him conquering other timelines.

Most excited to see Kang’s acting. We are gonna see him a lot soon. 

Ant-Man is one of my favourite Marvel series. Paul Rudd was a perfect choice for the role. Can’t wait for this! ?

I’m more excited for Kang and the possible F4 post credit. 

• 2 months later...

The new trailer looks intense and a good follow up from what we saw in endgame/Antman and the wasp. Seems like the family aspect will be important. I don’t really care that they recast Cassie, as long as the new girl can act. She looks good! But I haven’t seen her in anything before and don’t know why Marvel didn’t keep the girl from endgame. Either way, I hope it has some comedy because the Antman films were always funny. Wonder how they are gonna take this serious tone?! Looks like a interesting film 

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The new trailer looks intense and a good follow up from what we saw in endgame/Antman and the wasp. Seems like the family aspect will be important. I don’t really care that they recast Cassie, as long as the new girl can act. She looks good! But I haven’t seen her in anything before and don’t know why Marvel didn’t keep the girl from endgame. Either way, I hope it has some comedy because the Antman films were always funny. Wonder how they are gonna take this serious tone?! Looks like a interesting film 

Kathryn Newton is a great actress. She's gonna kill it as Cassie/Stature.

• 3 weeks later...

?Omg Kang and the Visuals looks insane. The cinematic flair of this and Wakanda forever shows Marvel has had enough of people talking about cgi? this looks immaculate. Glad they are keeping Scott funny too. New Cassie is cute, hopefully she does some cool stuff in the film 

32 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

?Omg Kang and the Visuals looks insane. The cinematic flair of this and Wakanda forever shows Marvel has had enough of people talking about cgi? this looks immaculate. Glad they are keeping Scott funny too. New Cassie is cute, hopefully she does some cool stuff in the film 

Yeah.

It makes sense that this film wrapped long ago. The environment of most of the film is CGI so they needed to work in it. You can tell the CGI is not rushed this time around. 

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Ff2MNAkXwAEj4KC?format=jpg&name=medium

It's beautiful.

I Hope (:eli:) the main poster is not another floating heads mess :gaycat6:.

oh wow this looks amazing :jonny5: ant man continuing to serve excellence 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.