• fridayteenage

• Donquizote

• hausofdave

• Blade Runner

2 minutes ago, McNulty said:

when robbie gets nominated instead :gaycat5:

They would just have four nominees.

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

When Andrea is OUT amd got replaced by the 6th actress that is not Davis/Deadwyler :ahh: better keep it to 4 

That would be painfully hilarious NGL :bibliahh: 

3 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

We keep being told Andrea FRAUDborough gave an amazing performance in To Leslie, so she deserved to scam; but in the clips I've seen of the movie......not impressed.  Typical poor white country woman with surface level drug and attitude problems, nothing we haven't see before. 

This is the best performance Kate Winslet has ever seen???

kate and all the other white ppl giving her props for this, oh my god what a CRINGE :skull: 

it's not over for queen viola

tumblr_inline_nw4utlgwdkfz.gif

3 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

We keep being told Andrea FRAUDborough gave an amazing performance in To Leslie, so she deserved to scam; but in the clips I've seen of the movie......not impressed.  Typical poor white country woman with surface level drug and attitude problems, nothing we haven't see before. 

This is the best performance Kate Winslet has ever seen???

they need another mediocre performance so that white michelle and ADA wont be too out of the palce

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

When Andrea is OUT amd got replaced by the 6th actress that is not Davis/Deadwyler :ahh: better keep it to 4 

When they eliminated one of the Best Original Songs nominated in 2013 they didn't add anyone, the category stayed with just 4 nominees.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/academy-disqualifies-oscar-nominated-song-675480/

The Andrea mess is getting bigger and bigger.

All the white actresses who campaigned for Andrea will never mention her ever again :deadbanana2:.

Andrea should've just sat there and ate her food, cause now whether or not she deserved the nom, she's the face of this entire mess :deadbanana2:Ana, for all the Twitter vitriol she's getting, kinda lucked out cause all this mess is focusing on Andrea now :bibliahh: 

She also probably just screwed herself out of any future noms/wins cause now no one's gonna vote for her whether there was fraud or not

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

32 minutes ago, Broken said:

The Andrea mess is getting bigger and bigger.

All the white actresses who campaigned for Andrea will never mention her ever again :deadbanana2:.

I believe Cate is hurt by this too (she didn't have bad intentions because she praised other actresses in her speech but since she also mentioned Andrea she's getting dragged too)

Michelle Yeoh is 100% winning Best Actress now.

“In the event a nominated achievement is declared ineligible by the Academy, it shall not be replaced, and the category will remain with one less nomination”

it'll be kept to for when if Andrea is found guilty of fraud

If Andrea's nom gets eliminated, the category will remain with 4 noms, no replaces are allowed. :rip:

Yeah I think people who were planning to vote for Viola or Danielle will vote for Michelle Yeoh now. 

Anyway I think Frances at the very least will be punished for mentioning the direct competition by name in her Instagram post as that pretty explicitly violates a rule, the only question is do they leave it at that or do they go further?

32 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I now think viola or danielle will win sag

I read that there's a campaign between some SAG voters to vote for Danielle. I hope she gets it

Yesterday I saw Till and she was amazing, some scenes were truly heartbreaking. The problem is that the Oscars didn't care about the movie because if they had seen it she would have been nominated for sure (They didn't care about To Leslie neither but Danielle didn't have a last minute campaign like Andrea).

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I now think viola or danielle will win sag

1 hour ago, Green said:

I read that there's a campaign between some SAG voters to vote for Danielle. I hope she gets it

I hope it'd go to Danielle in that case, cause Viola has enough SAG Awards already, and Danielle would truly be deserving of a major award this season, cause her performance is genuinely good.

Although her (or Viola) winning SAG would kind of be terrible for Michelle Yeoh's chances, cause she needs SAG to pull ahead of Cate.

I don't see how she'd overcome Cate's combo of critics trifecta + Volpi Cup + Golden Globe + Critics' Choice + likely AACTA & BAFTA wins with just a Golden Globe win herself.

29 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I hope it'd go to Danielle in that case, cause Viola has enough SAG Awards already, and Danielle would truly be deserving of a major award this season, cause her performance is genuinely good.

Although her (or Viola) winning SAG would kind of be terrible for Michelle Yeoh's chances, cause she needs SAG to pull ahead of Cate.

I don't see how she'd overcome Cate's combo of critics trifecta + Volpi Cup + Golden Globe + Critics' Choice + likely AACTA & BAFTA wins with just a Golden Globe win herself.

Yeoh could still win the Oscar without SAG and BAFTA. Kinda like the Director of Parasite won the Oscar after Sam Mendes won all the televised awards.

Volpi+TRIFECTA critics winner Cate Blanchett and Chicago-nominee and Indie-Spirit nominee Andrea RISEborough remain unbothered. Legendaric behavior. 

3 hours ago, Green said:

Yesterday I saw Till and she was amazing, some scenes were truly heartbreaking. The problem is that the Oscars didn't care about the movie because if they had seen it she would have been nominated for sure (They didn't care about To Leslie neither but Danielle didn't have a last minute campaign like Andrea).

they didn't like woman king either or blonde.

4 of the top 7 contenders were in movies with 0 noms outside of lead actress.

Reminder that people were so convinced Mulligan would win over McDormand :toofunny2:

Volpi+TRIFECTA SWEEP+ Respect+BP nominee=Blanchett will definitely take this with ease :toofunny3:

I'm sure that AMPAS members will listen to what people on the internet want them to vote when they vote for the winner :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.