RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Eve 6000, as always, inserting herself in conversations :skull:

Literally my first thought too :dies:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

:foxaylove3:

Who’s gonna tell her that her sister Suki Doll is implicated in this take :deadbanana4:

“Doll” for femme queens comes from ballroom culture doesn’t it? I don’t think her white Canadian ass should be gatekeeping terms that don’t belong to her in the first place. She is so chronically online :dies:

3 hours ago, Morissette said:

Eve 6000 seems like a miserable person :psyduck:

she, Kimora, and illona are the most annoying contestants from that franchise

This feels like very homemade version like hanging out in home with your friends and playing games lşke you are drag queens. 

Say whatever you want but the show without Rupaul is so plain. She is what makes the show entertaining.

Not people trying to cancel Gia Gunn's whole identity. :rip:

Best Gia Gunn GIFs | Gfycat

All i see here is a fishy femme DOLL. A woman who does drag (Not to be confused with some certain hags). :clap3::clap3::clap3:

RuPaul's Drag Race winner Bianca Del Rio reveals hopes for season six  sister Gia Gunn on All Stars 4

9 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Not people trying to cancel Gia Gunn's whole identity. :rip:

Best Gia Gunn GIFs | Gfycat

All i see here is a fishy femme DOLL. A woman who does drag (Not to be confused with some certain hags). :clap3::clap3::clap3:

RuPaul's Drag Race winner Bianca Del Rio reveals hopes for season six  sister Gia Gunn on All Stars 4

spill it, she always be serving FISH :jonny6:

I understand the 'fish' debate, but why in the world would the word 'doll' be problematic? :rip: 

I don't know, maybe something's going over my head, but I literally have no clue what the issue there is. 

59 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I understand the 'fish' debate, but why in the world would the word 'doll' be problematic? :rip: 

I don't know, maybe something's going over my head, but I literally have no clue what the issue there is. 

Eve is literally just trying to hop on the “fish” debacle. A lot of the trans girls have been referring to themselves as dolls and the white gays quickly took over with cringy “doll check in” Tik toks so that’s what she’s talking about. I understand where she’s coming from in the sense that cis (yt) gays are taking this vernacular and using it as their own but I don’t think “doll” has the same negative connotations to many like “fish” does 

Drag is not to be taken seriously. That's the whole point. As Bianca says "I'm a man in a wig!". I am very much against inserting a degree of political correctness into drag. Saying fish and doll should be considered humorous terms by the LGBT community. We can take issue with it when used by those not in our community, but I think us playfully using it is funny and should be taken lightly.

16 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Eve is literally just trying to hop on the “fish” debacle. A lot of the trans girls have been referring to themselves as dolls and the white gays quickly took over with cringy “doll check in” Tik toks so that’s what she’s talking about. I understand where she’s coming from in the sense that cis (yt) gays are taking this vernacular and using it as their own but I don’t think “doll” has the same negative connotations to many like “fish” does 

Ahhh ok, I get it. Seems like two completely different situations and not really Eve's place to be talking, but thanks for explaining :heart2: 

I love Eve but like… enough. I have no investment in using either the terms fish or doll, but geez, fight the real enemy. The white gays making doll TikToks and Stephanie’s fishy verse on a flop Cananda season are not going to oppress anyone :skull: 

At least in V’s case, she’s presenting the discourse on national TV (in her best teacher voice) but nobody is checking 6000’s Twitter but the white gays making the tiktoks she’s bothered by and the gays who hop on every marginalized queen’s take to make them feel better about themselves. The funniest part is that Eve even replied to the tweet saying it doesn’t really bother her in the first place. Okay then? Just trend hopping or what girl? :skull: 

Oh, a lot happened this episode. First of all, wasn't expecting that but thanks to Icesis for sending Stephanie home. She's just giving me wrong vibes. I thought she was robbed on her season but this one made me kinda dislike her. Idk, it just just feels like she's mean and not in the funny shady kind of way.

Rita and Anita disappointed me this week. They should be good in these kind of challenges. Icesis was the only funny one for me this week. 

The looks were strange too. Ideas were nice but there was something wrong with almost each look. Silky's was just an abomination.

As for Victoria, honestly, she can go. Crying over that, what kind of twitter drama? It almost feels like she could be one of those people who were offended when found out that Lavender Haze from Midnights wasn't about Taylor being lesbian.
The world doesn't revolve around you, if you're insecure about something don't put other people down just to feel better. 

Edited by Rocket0212

I am enjoying this season for what it is. I am keeping my expectation tempered. 

In terms of competitiveness, UKvTW is stronger in that area compared to CvTW. However, the cast chemistry is way better on CvTW compared to UKvTW.  I thought that was an interesting observation. 

On 11/30/2022 at 2:43 AM, Both Sides Now said:

Who’s gonna tell her that her sister Suki Doll is implicated in this take :deadbanana4:

“Doll” for femme queens comes from ballroom culture doesn’t it? I don’t think her white Canadian ass should be gatekeeping terms that don’t belong to her in the first place. She is so chronically online :dies:

She isn’t white :rip:

36 minutes ago, CroNich said:

She isn’t white :rip:

What? Eve 6000 is absolutely white :rip:

42 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

What? Eve 6000 is absolutely white :rip:

For some reason I thought Macedonian‘s weren’t white by i was wrong, my apologies 

Send victoria home. This annoying ~woke~ culture is ruining drag. Her bitching about a term that has been used for DECADES for some airtime when it is not even used in a derogatory manner 

On 11/28/2022 at 2:32 PM, satellites.™ said:

Nah, Vic ONLY has an issue when the actual girls in question are prettier than she is perceived as a woman because of their natural femininity.

She would NOT be pressed at Silkyl calling herself fishy, it was ONLY at Stephanie and Krystal, who are both, well fishy af.

OOP.

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but who dropped out of this season last minute and who were the last minute replacements?

31 minutes ago, FinleyGates said:

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but who dropped out of this season last minute and who were the last minute replacements?

Supposedly it was TKB and Kendall replaced her at the last minute 

literally Icesis could have won every challenge this season so far. at the very least top 3. this week especially was a joke although I was very happy for Silky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.