RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 E7 | Are you #TeamMarina?

Hephaestus

icesis is honestly everything 

the reading challenge was dumb given that none of the girls know each other yet 

runway was excellence but snatch game tanked 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Victoria pissed me off and she needs to go, this is what I always feared for Drag Race. How tf you throwing a fit over the word fishy that RuPaul herself uses in her MOST POPULAR SONG (fishy, feminine, up and comer) and talk down (literally) to the asian queen like you're her mom and then jump in the confessional with those fake ass crocodile tears like the gays were not all on HUSH mode to not hurt ur feelings.

Gurl bye, you def just fuked up bookings.

Love Icesis and Rajah so much. With the ball being up next I can see them lip syncing again next week. :WAP:

4 hours ago, LionH3art said:

Victoria literally cat calling two women on the four episodes she has been on

sksk

I think it was just earlier this year (or last year) when Miss Scone was coming for queens that wear breast plates and make jokes with them. Now it's the word fishy.

Both fishy and c*nt are used in very very positive manners so i'm actually expecting her to not like *** using the word c*nt either. :deadbanana:

Icesis' Donatella is one of the best Snatch Game performances ever :clap3: And as happy as I am for Ra'Jah, Icesis did have the better Sk8er Boi lipsync. 

Bit sad Stephanie left, I think she would have had more to offer than Anita. 

And Silky looked like Lizzo and had the twerking and flute bits right,  but she didn't sound like her at all sadly. Great runway though :clap3:

Edited by Hector

Now that 2 Canadians are out, I definitely forsee both Icesis and Rita in the finale.

Anita, Victoria and Vanity are probably the next three to leave. Make Vanity will stay and Silky will go but Rita/Icesis/Rajah in the final is so obvious to me

Ugh Victoria can be quite insufferable :gaycat6: 

Did anyone else think that Anita did pretty ok? I thought Icesis’ snatch was kinda bad.

I haven’t read the comments yet bc I don’t want to sway my own opinion but this was one of the best episodes of a drag race franchise since All Stars 7 (which of course was a few months ago, but it just shows that all stars know how to compete).

first of all,

Vanity was robbed of a top placement! She had me ******* laughing out loud! I’m so happily surprised to see her really showing up this season bc when I saw she was cast I was ready for her to be a throwaway.

The top 2 was absolutely correct! But they should have made Vicki Sconez safe and put Vanity as a high placement. The only reason why it wasn’t complete bullshit that Silky wasn’t bottom 2 was because she was high key robbed of the top 2 last episode (her over Rigga Bagga). Rita was good but silky was good too and her Runway was a ******* shoot (I’m the first episode). And this is coming from someone who is not really a silky fan at all.

Ra’jah is a damn star. That snatch game was so inaccurate and dumb and she was just being hilarious. That’s how you do snatch game! Just be ******* funny! 

these queens truly deliveredddd on the runway this week. They all gave good but unique lewks! I’m happy that this cast isn’t disappointing bc I was not really excited about the cast originally 

Btw, I had a cos gender female friend tell me and another (happened to be Filipino) gay man that she was offended by the word fish. 

This was years ago. So when that happened on the episode, I wasn’t that surprised. I do understand the logic behind it, but I’m so defensive and frustrated by cis women who claim homosexual men are misogynistic . I’ve seen and heard it many times in real life, but they don’t understand the fact that most gay men go through hell in childhood and adult life for being feminine. And when feminine gay men embrace femininity in an over the top way- it’s with the intent to celebrate it, not based on misogyny.

not to mention, we can get into a whoooole other discourse about how claiming gender traits goes against the whole idea of gender fluidity. Yes, maybe anatomy is something we can’t claim, but everybody’s anatomy can be ridiculed, criticized or weaponized. And drag queens using fish and fishy as complimentary terms is just NOT an example of ridiculing a women’s anatomy. Sometimes intentions DO matter. 

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Victoria pissed me off and she needs to go, this is what I always feared for Drag Race. How tf you throwing a fit over the word fishy that RuPaul herself uses in her MOST POPULAR SONG (fishy, feminine, up and comer) and talk down (literally) to the asian queen like you're her mom and then jump in the confessional with those fake ass crocodile tears like the gays were not all on HUSH mode to not hurt ur feelings.

Gurl bye, you def just fuked up bookings.

She was also offended by Jimbo wearing that big ass breastplate. Her skin is paper thin and she does not have an ounce of understanding of what it means to be a drag queen.

Edited by Claymore

Icesis ate that up! Should’ve been her 2nd win. Sad Stephanie left though. She would’ve slayed the ball :emofish:

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Ugh Victoria can be quite insufferable :gaycat6: 

Did anyone else think that Anita did pretty ok? I thought Icesis’ snatch was kinda bad.

yeah Anita was camp despite looking nothing like Adele. I would’ve put Rita in the bottom instead.

Also I don’t understand why we are so outraged at Victoria bringing the fishy thing up. I don’t have a ****** but I completely understand her and don’t use that term.

Throwing up and praying that Icesis doesn't get Pangina'd. With the ball next I feel like she'll have her third great episode in a row :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, LionH3art said:

Victoria literally cat calling two women on the four episodes she has been on and then saying she has an issue with the term fishy because of misogynism :clown:

There are some points you have made

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Rajah + Icesis Top 2 for the crown

Anything else is silly, wrong and fishy

:fan2:

Victoria is a humorless scold.

Hope we won't have to endure much more of her.

Of course this thread is mad at Victoria from being offended at a term that comes from the idea of vaginas being smelly/dirty. This isn't even new, afab people in queer spaces have been saying this for years. There's always been controversy around the use of the term. 

Stephanie's response was respectful and it's understandable that she didn't know the term offends some people. 

As for the actual episode. Terrible reading challenge, terrible snatch game. Icesis and Ra'jah slayed, Vanity did pretty good, Victoria was OK. Everyone else kinda flopped. Tbh I thought Rita and Silky did worse than Anita but Silky was robbed last week I guess so I'm not mad about it. 

Victoria is such a karen, let her go :rip:

Trudeau is so tasty, both front and back. I can't at victoria calling a politician's speech genuine though, dumb *****

rita is 5 times more annoying than her season 

icesis is too good for this, she would wipe the floor in all winners season 2

I feel Raja'h edit herself too much, it's understandable giving the racist fandom, but I just can't connect with her

Edited by MonsterJohn

i think next week's episode will be better. ball episodes are generally fun to watch. too bad stephanie just missed this challenge since she slayed it on her season.

4 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

i feel like some people are being misogynistic towards victoria on here :biblio:

It’s very typical of gay men. The whole drag community is extremely misogynistic 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.