RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

11 minutes ago, AintNoOtherMe said:

It’s very typical of gay men. The whole drag community is extremely misogynistic 

then good for victoria speaking up

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

The way I would not be watching this if Ra'jah, Silky and Icesis weren't there, this ******* SUCKED except for the runway :rip:

Stephanie's delusional ass saying "comedy" was her strength over Anita and Icesis shutting that down sent me :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Nikko said:

yeah Anita was camp despite looking nothing like Adele. I would’ve put Rita in the bottom instead.

Also I don’t understand why we are so outraged at Victoria bringing the fishy thing up. I don’t have a ****** but I completely understand her and don’t use that term.

I actually agree that the term “fish” is one of those words that drag queens can retire like the t word or the s word. Having said that, I always thought fishy was derived from the actual word fishy meaning suspicious. Like, a queen looks so feminine that they could conceivably pass. 

My issue is that Victoria tends to lecture when she’s making a point. It happened with Krystal about her fat “joke” and when she found breast plates offensive. She’s very prescriptive in her tone like a teacher scolding a naughty child. 

I concede my perception of her tone could be unconscious sexism on my part but I really think she comes across as quite superior. 

:rip: 

the “fishy” debate already happened years ago on Dragula, I’m surprised they are just now talking about it on DR. Y’all need to keep up, I want Victoria to go home immediately but nothing she said warrants the loser energy oozing from the last page 

edit:

Stephanie leaving right before the ball makes me want to SCREAM

Edited by Rigalo

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I hope Icesis doesn’t continue doing that facial crystal makeup. It got old quickly.

Her whole Maleficent cosplay drag style is tired :rip:

That was a very bad episode. Awful reading challenge, awful snatch game and a very underwhelming lipsync. With that being said, Icesis dominated the episode and she proved by she has won in the past.

I hope things improve next week but I'm doubtful :doc: 

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Stephanie leaving right before the ball makes me want to SCREAM

This. She would've either won or been high. Anita, on the other hand...

Also, yes, as someone mentioned Victoria literally sexually harassed the guest just on the other episode, like...

And the girls were SO trashy when Trudeau came in, have some grace ladies.

Can we talk how Anitta looked and sounded literally NOTHING like Adele? She looked more like Sarah Jessica Parker :deadbanana4:

Honestly, Team Icesis. I wouldn't mind if she wins again and become canadian Jinkx (although it would be extremely unexpected and unlikely to happen :deadbanana4:). :michael: She should have won the last episode and she rightfully won this one. Brooke did well in choosing her as the winner of S2. 

Nah, Rajah is collecting that 100k and Brooklyn is gonna love handing it to her. I think Raja has made both her looks now and Brookes eyes light up each time. This ball is gonna get Raja her first win likely too.

I fear we'll have a repeat of Rajah VS Icesis next week! :duca:

I agree that Victoria should have the space to speak up about issues, but at the same time, some things are said in jest and many things can offend many people (including her catcalling other female judges :skull:) but there’s something off about her aura of superiority and holier than thou, self righteous attitude.

Why is she always addressing the queens who are the most vulnerable? Stephanie being the only Asian girl and Krystal being the youngest contestant on her season. She can make her points without being a complete charisma black hole and wet blanket but she probably gets a kick out of the condescension so :michael: If only her talents were as big as her ego.

Thank goodness for Iconsis, Rajallah, Big Silk and Vanislay. I would abandon this season having to listen to Vomitoria lecture and watching ROTa make ~~funny faces~~ every episode. 

5 hours ago, Rigalo said:

:rip: 

the “fishy” debate already happened years ago on Dragula, I’m surprised they are just now talking about it on DR. Y’all need to keep up, I want Victoria to go home immediately but nothing she said warrants the loser energy oozing from the last page 

THEE Post Binary Drag Artist with a ~Penchant~ for Anarchy always ahead of their time iktr. Dragula legend >

Not the typical girls in here scrutinizing every move by Victoria because her being offended by the word fishy has some of you gay MEN clinging onto a word that was never ours to reclaim. Yall are really talking about "its not what she said its how she said it" as if that's not the most blatant bigotry dog whistle coded rhetoric used all the time or questioning why she only addresses "vulnerable" queens as if she simply didn't address the 2 queens who said something that directly bothered her. Atrl is really the depths of hell. When yall arent being racist you go misogynistic with EASE :rip:

I know most of yall only watch white youtubers but listen to the actual best drag race yter Matty Rants read down the fishy debate with perfection beginning at 8:40

Anyway the episode was mediocre but Icesis & Ra'Jah are slaying yet again and should be Top 2 of the whole season, with Ra'Jah winning ofc. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I know most of yall only watch white youtubers but listen to the actual best drag race yter Matty Rants read down the fishy debate with perfection beginning at 8:40

No idea if this video is you advertising yourself, but the only Drag youtuber to bother with is Legendina Godina

200.gif

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I fear we'll have a repeat of Rajah VS Icesis next week! :duca:

It only makes sense! I can't wait to see what they pull out

Icesis proves why she won, I really do like her. But this season is already getting exhausting and it's been 2 episodes. Still it just can't be worse that UK vs The world, so

Icesis is killing it AGAIN , no surprise here 

Nect week Ball , just give it to Icesis already!

The discourse about that word has been going on for years but of course drag race viewers wouldn’t know about it and react badly to it :rip:

This is the same as when they removed the transphobic elements and stopped using the t slur in this franchise. You all just love to be angry and despise any type of move toward inclusivity because you are full of hate. Grow up. 

No amount of virtue signaling from ATRLers is gonna make me like Vicsnoria Snooze. 

And especially not from ones who think it’s okay to make fun of drug addiction just cause someone is a popular white queen. :mandown: The way people just want to defend the “woke” ones rather than be consistent and objective, cause a lot of y’all are more nasty to certain demographics. At least I’m just nasty to the ones I don’t like period. Don’t care who or what you are. And I don’t like Scorned at all.

So… what’s the verdict for the reading challenge?

Is reading not quite meant for an international all stars due to regional humor? Were they just not funny? Or was it a combination of the two? Zaddy Justin Trudeau was a welcome guest appearance. 

I think the judging was pretty accurate this episode. Stephanie deserved to go home. I’m sure Brooke was a little disappointed that the first two girls to go home were Canadian queens but… meh. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.