RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 E7 | Are you #TeamMarina?

Hephaestus

Rita Top2? anita safe?

Those two were the real Bottom 2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

The IG follower count on these girls is disgustingly low :deadbanana:

Silky 345k
Rajah 273k
Victoria 193k 
Rita 186k
Icesis 137k 

Vanity 91.7k 

Anita 82.6k

Kendall 82k 

Stephanie 36.9k 

I’m so scared for Vanity tonight with Snatch Game. So often on All Stars, the one who’s in the top episode 1 is in the bottom episode 2 because the challenges are so vastly different. 

14 minutes ago, mindbender said:

is tonight the new episode?

Yes, releases at 9pm ET I believe 

Ra'Jah and Icesis ate up this episode. A really good lip sync performance.

I think it was too early to do the reading challenge. They barely know each other aside from what they've seen on DR. 

I kinda feel bad for Anita bombing as Adele. Adele is a winnable SG character (see Gigner Minj), but Anita got lost playing her by focusing too much on the divorce. She also should've put more effort into the makeup and hair to look more like Adele. 

I don't know who that Justin Timberlake guy is but he was HOT

Every runway apart from Vanity's was phenomenal but she was third best in the Snatch Game so all is forgiven. 

Another amazing lipsync from Rajah, Icesis did good too.

Happy with the queen that went home, I'm really struggling to remember why I liked her so much.  on CDR2 because she served NOTHING both times.

Now if we can get rid of Anita next week and Victoria the week after we'll have an excellent top 4

Edited by HotFriedChicken

I love Victoria's looks put she is painfully bland and brings the whole energy down. Icesis remains a SUPERSTAR.

Icesis and Dallas Legend Rajah did wonderful :clap: and yes, Victoria is boring as hell, she needs to go

I’m 5 mins into this episode and Victoria begins virtue signaling again.

Good lord, take the stick out of your ass girl. The epitome of self-righteous. :skull: 

I hate Victoria omg :deadbanana:

Icesis absolutely slayed this episode. Rajah as well. Correct Top 2. :clap3:

Correct bottom 2 as well with the right person OUT. 

Already down to 7 girls :deadbanana:

I don't know what it is, but I LOVE this season so much :heart2: The cast, the energy, it's just great :heart2: 

Icesis OWNED this episode! Amazing SG, amazing runway, she had so many funny moments (the "that's gross" on the runway and when she told Stephanie she's not funny killed me :skull:). I also thought she won the lipsync, so this was just an amazing week for her! We stan a future 2 time winner!

Rajah killed this episode too! Such a legend! Really hoping her and Icesis are the overall Top2 of this season.

I was a little surprised Victoria was in the bottom, I thought they'd put her high, but the rest of the results seemed fair!

Very sad to see Stephanie go, but maybe it was her time. I still stan and I wish she did better and we got to see more of her runways, but oh well...

VERY excited about the Ball next week :duca: Ready for another Icesis / Rajah Top2 :eli: 

the Snatch Game format-change was subtle, but I liked it :heart2: 

the top 2 was clear, but I was between Silky/Vanity for #3

I guess they kinda balance out between SG and runway

#teamIcesis

I'm sorry but the episode starting with a lecture from Miss Scone herself on why "fishy" is a misogynous word sent me. Imagine her reaction when she finds out what "charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent" stands for :dies:

Terrible reading challenge (way too early in the season, they should also stop putting it in the same episode as Snatch Game) and terrible Snatch Game as well. Icesis and Ra'Jah were the best by default because everyone else was just so bad.

Icesis cleared on that runway. That's what I expect to see on an All Stars/vs The World season. Stephanie and Rita also had a great looks, I was not impressed by Ra'Jah's (she looked way better in her lip sync look).

The lip sync was amazing and I actually thought Ra'Jah won it, but it made sense for them to give the win to Icesis considering she did better both in Snatch Game and on the runway.

Sad to see Stephanie go, but she wasn't giving (apart from runways). Anita might be next, she either wins asap or is gonna get kicked out the next time she's in the bottom.

Victoria literally cat calling two women on the four episodes she has been on and then saying she has an issue with the term fishy because of misogynism :clown:

Edited by LionH3art

26 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

Icesis is the greatest drag race contestant of all time.

Now…

Awful, awful snatch game :toofunny2:

I would've made Vanity and Rajah the top two, but I suppose Icesis was passable too. Nice runway at least.

On 11/24/2022 at 1:42 AM, Cersei Lannister said:

If I were Brooke I would never let Ra’jah or Silky have a crown over me (as much as Ra’jah deserves it), I would be that petty queen hihi

As if she has a choice :skull: she's just a producer mouthpiece

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.