RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 E7 | Are you #TeamMarina?

Hephaestus

12 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Yep, they're probably the only two queens who could compete on an international level. I think Enorma could also do well, and her english is actually quite good, she'd be great at comedy but she'd need to work harder on her looks.

Absolutely! Enorma has comedy, acting and the language on her side, but she need to work on the make up and looks in general if she really wants a chance at winning. I'd love to see her again too, honestly.

Watch them cast Priscilla instead to bring her down a notch after the statements about none of the Italian queens being ready for the international stage :mandown:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

25 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Watch them cast Priscilla instead to bring her down a notch after the statements about none of the Italian queens being ready for the international stage :mandown:

I'm here for a judge to be eliminated in the first episode tho.

TrueBlood

8 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

I'm here for a judge to be eliminated in the first episode tho.

TrueBlood

You know it's gonna happen as soon as they get Fred van Leer to compete :mandown:

I kinda doubt Rita would comeback for "vs the world" franchise but I do hope Suki Doll would comeback on my tv screen :jonny:

Also Tia better not cast here and just wait for another UKvsTW so she can (riggedly) win :clap3:

If I was one of the gurls, I wouldn’t do this even if there’s money involved.

The gurls don’t get any good promo/gigs since Crave is a flop. At least the UKvsTW gurls all get to tour the UK. 

Nnnnn not Italia's winner revealing the info :skull: She probably would have served first out too.

• ATRL Moderator

farida being a bitter loser is sending me

glad elecktra rejected as well

50 minutes ago, Desire said:

Nnnnn not Italia's winner revealing the info :skull: She probably would have served first out too.

Not with the flops they're gonna cast from the first two seasons of Canada :mandown:

46 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

farida being a bitter loser is sending me

I just know she has a Burn Book with Electra's picture in it :dies:

Spoiler

Keep an eye out or girls not at Drag con next month, filming is scheduled to coincide with that

30 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not with the flops they're gonna cast from the first two seasons of Canada :mandown:

As if they wouldn't be payola'd like Baga :eli: 

9 minutes ago, Desire said:

As if they wouldn't be payola'd like Baga :eli: 

Nnnnn true. I hope they learned a lesson with fan reception of production faves from UKvsTW though :coffee2:

I guess that the the good thing for the ones that DO compete in this is they're gonna win some cash

:devil:

22 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

I guess that the the good thing for the ones that DO compete in this is they're gonna win some cash

:devil:

This. Poor Blu only got a song with Ru (not even an original) whose earnings were donated to charities :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Ghibli said:
  Hide contents

Keep an eye out or girls not at Drag con next month, filming is scheduled to coincide with that

Ugh I just saw P*thia just pulled out of Drag Con too. I smell another rigged season upon us

icesis-couture-drag-race.gif

since Italy's winner was approached, it's fair to assume that any other non-Ru DR winner is a fair game from now? um, I mean, those girls should be considered for AW, plus they'll have a huge targer on their back so I can see them being chopped early. a mess in the making :rip:... anyway, bring back Angele and crown her again :alexz:and then bring her back for AW, and give her her 3rd crown :alexz:

14 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This. Poor Blu only got a song with Ru (not even an original) whose earnings were donated to charities :toofunny2:

you know damn well those children are still in need, those 35 cents ain't feeding anybody

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Ugh I just saw P*thia just pulled out of Drag Con too. I smell another rigged season upon us

icesis-couture-drag-race.gif

It’s because of the problems she has with her Visa card. She won’t get a new one in time to fly out to LA without being barred from returning to Canada. Fortunately she’ll have it in time when she gets to do her UK tour later this year. 

• ATRL Moderator

sucks that non-ru hosted season winners don't seem to be getting the as7/future all winners treatment tho. so many talented winners sidelined :katie:

4 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

you know damn well those children are still in need, those 35 cents ain't feeding anybody

mte :dies:

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

sucks that non-ru hosted season winners don't seem to be getting the as7/future all winners treatment tho. so many talented winners sidelined :katie:

Maybe it's because they won't produce another All Winners season soon and still want to give some of them the spotlight. I wouldn't put it past them to cast winners both for VS The World and the next All Winners.

22 hours ago, Ghibli said:
  Hide contents

Kinda dumb. The gurls are gonna lose a lot of money by not going to Drag Con

At least the gurls are guaranteed  money here, well the winner at least 

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

At least the gurls are guaranteed  money here, well the winner at least 

Blu sang so the other winners could fill their pockets. A saint :angelo:

Thinking about it, it’s kinda disrespectful that winner(s?) were approached for Canada vs The World. Putting them in a cast full of losers really doesn’t sit right with me.

Good thing we are not going to see Jimbo's annoying and overrated ass in a while. :gaycat5: At least not in Canada vs The World.

• 4 weeks later...

Fingers crossed there's some UK S2 queens and at least 1 España queen

Edited by Teen Idle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.