RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 E7 | Are you #TeamMarina?

Hephaestus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Why do they keep marketing Hollywood Jade as some big celebrity? They’re best known for being a background dancer… you know… in the background…

14 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Why do they keep marketing Hollywood Jade as some big celebrity? They’re best known for being a background dancer… you know… in the background…

cause Canada doesnt have d list or c list celebrities. All the A list celebrities would never do this show

I love Rajah and Silky, but I'm surprised they didn't give the opportunity to some of the other U.S. girls.

23 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

I love Rajah and Silky, but I'm surprised they didn't give the opportunity to some of the other U.S. girls.

I am curious to know how the producers initiated the discussion with some US girls and how RaJah and Silky were the only one to say yes. 

57 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

cause Canada doesnt have d list or c list celebrities. All the A list celebrities would never do this show

I still have my fingers crossed Carly Rae Jepsen will be a guest judge for next season of CDR. I would like to see Alessia Cara, Nina Dobrev, k.d. lang, Sandra Oh, Avril, Michael Bublé, and I guess maybe Celine Dion (she would be a hard get for sure). 

I'm loving the energy i'm getting from the queens based on the sneak peek. Anitta's read to Silky made me holler :priceless:

On 11/9/2022 at 4:11 PM, genetic fail said:

Ideal boot order:

9th: Rita Baga

8th: Kendall Gender

7th: Silky Nutmeg Ganache

6th: Anita Wigl’it

5th: Vanity Milan
3rd/4th: Stephanie Prince & Victoria Scone

Runner-Up: Icesis Couture

WINNER: Ra’Jah O’Hara

Oh wow, I wouldn't change a single thing about this order :gayriahcat1:

i feel like someone is going to jimbo/pangina icesis. she has the biggest target on her back for sure. 

9 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

i feel like someone is going to jimbo/pangina icesis. she has the biggest target on her back for sure. 

I’m kinda 90% sure of it as well. It better not be Kendall though or else I’m personally going to Canada to slap that *****

If you think about it, AS5 is really the only All Stars where a frontrunner didn’t get sent home prematurely.

AS1 - Latrila

AS2 - Alyssa Edwards

AS3 - Bendelacreme

AS4 - Manila Luzon

AS6 - Yara Sofia

UKvTW - Jimbo/Pangina

I’m preparing myself for Icesis to join this elite club.

6 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

If you think about it, AS5 is really the only All Stars where a frontrunner didn’t get sent home prematurely.

AS1 - Latrila

AS2 - Alyssa Edwards

AS3 - Bendelacreme

AS4 - Manila Luzon

AS6 - Yara Sofia

UKvTW - Jimbo/Pangina

I’m preparing myself for Icesis to join this elite club.

For me, the shock elimination would be Icesis, RaJah, and Rita. Icesis would be the biggest one though. 

The little previous was super cute!

This season is actually shaping up to be really cute - I have a feeling it will be much better than UKvTW!

Not the last post being over 24 hours ago :biblio:

when does this **** air? I want something to do while I work, it's already the 18th...

5 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Not the last post being over 24 hours ago :biblio:

when does this **** air? I want something to do while I work, it's already the 18th...

I think in like 9-10 hours

Manifesting either Kendall or Rita to be the first outPray I Hope GIF

On 11/16/2022 at 10:10 AM, HotFriedChicken said:

Kendall looks so awful :rip:

When does she NOT look awful :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.